Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) (6446 Views)

Femi Adebayo Stares At 2 Busty Women At Sotayo Gaga's Birthday Party (Photos) / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / Femi Adebayo Dancing With Sotayo Gaga On Dance Floor Seductively, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by Pmpm: 4:54am On May 16, 2021
"Na Aboki Alhaji You Finally Marry ?" Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Got Married To Her Alhaji Lover, Nigerians React (Video & Pics)

According to a blog who posted the photos and Video on Instagram, actress Tayo Sobola popularly known as Sotayo Gaga has secretly got married to her Alhaji Lover.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have react to the photos of the secret wedding as some nigerians accused her of finally settled with an Alhaji.

See photos and Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/na-aboki-alhaji-you-finally-marry.html

1 Like

Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by Oxb90: 5:08am On May 16, 2021
This picture is confusing. How can a Muslim wife dress like this to her wedding or this one na born again Muslim wedding. May be my eye is paining me this morning.
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by Foodqueen(f): 5:14am On May 16, 2021
Hmmmmm!

Whatever makes her happy.
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by GOFRONT(m): 5:16am On May 16, 2021
Now, she can conveniently take an overdose of northern babbanbura........

I no mention person name oo... grin grin
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 6:25am On May 16, 2021
Who are these people?
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by decatalyst(m): 6:36am On May 16, 2021
It's her life.

It's none of my business. The joy and pain is hers.

At least she is bold enough to make a choice.

Best of luck.
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by BabbanBura(m): 7:32am On May 16, 2021
GOFRONT:

You can say that again, northerners have it in abundance!
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by EverythingFit: 11:15am On May 16, 2021
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by limcar: 11:44am On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Who are these people?
well wishers. B4 you start your pro-feminist rants this morning
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2021
One day, I will get this kind of Opportunity too
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 12:19pm On May 16, 2021
limcar:
well wishers. B4 you start your pro-feminist rants this morning

It only happens after your pro-male chauvinist posts
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by juman(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2021
That was when she visited a king in nasarawa and given a title.

"The actress took to her official Instagram page to share videos from the moment she was conferred with the title of Saraunia which means queen mother in Uke Kingdom in Nasarawa state. In the first clip, the movie star who donned a white attire, headgear, and blue scarf sat on a mat in front of the king and rose to a kneeling position when another man trapped her in a white hooded robe."

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1411943-actress-sotayo-gaga-shares-videos-officially-becomes-queen-mother-uke-kingdom-nasarawa-state.html
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by juman(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2021
Anyway she has right to marry anyone she likes.
She be adult.
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by lilvicky68(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It only happens after your pro-male chauvinist posts

Maybe one day you might get tired and forget about their posts..
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by Pmpm: 1:41pm On May 16, 2021
grin
BRATISLAVA:
Who are these people?

1 Like

Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 3:11pm On May 16, 2021
lilvicky68:

Maybe one day you might get tired and forget about their posts..

Not tired, but disinterested.

Most of the posts they make are on scripted threads.

Were you gorgeously dressed today to represent your tribe?
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by pretydiva(f): 3:30pm On May 16, 2021
If she never marry,dem go call her evening newspaper, now she's married, dem still dey talk. Humans, you can never please them

1 Like

Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by lilvicky68(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Not tired, but disinterested.

Most of the posts they make are on scripted threads.

Were you gorgeously dressed today to represent your tribe?

Where
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 6:10pm On May 16, 2021
lilvicky68:

Where

Dressed for church, or did you visit the bar in your sweats instead?
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by Raychee(f): 6:30pm On May 16, 2021
BabbanBura:

You can say that again, northerners have it in abundance!

Like your name grin grin cheesy
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by lilvicky68(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Dressed for church, or did you visit the bar in your sweats instead?
Ok..it was a reception last month..I for like call you to bar oh..
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by lilvicky68(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2021
pretydiva:
If she never marry,dem go call her evening newspaper, now she's married, dem still dey talk. Humans, you can never please them
Evening newspaper na just from 31 to 39yrs from 40 upwards na suya wrapped newspaper.. evening try better small..
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 7:32pm On May 16, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok..it was a reception last month..I for like call you to bar oh..
Funny.
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by Pmpm: 8:19pm On May 16, 2021
pretydiva:
lol
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by lilvicky68(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Funny.
I dey like call people to bar..
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by BabbanBura(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2021
Raychee:

Like your name grin grin cheesy

Which one; you like my name or you like BabbanBura?

1 Like

Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by Raychee(f): 9:16am On May 17, 2021
BabbanBura:

Which one; you like my name or you like BabbanBura?

Name o
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by BabbanBura(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2021
Raychee:

Name o

Wht do you like the name? You like big things abi?
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by Raychee(f): 11:06am On May 17, 2021
BabbanBura:

Wht do you like the name? You like big things abi?

Yes woo. Big big things
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by Beckysexy(f): 11:51am On May 17, 2021
GOFRONT:

They are hmmm grin
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by BabbanBura(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2021
Raychee:

Yes woo. Big big things

Mention 3
Re: Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) by Raychee(f): 6:00pm On May 17, 2021
BabbanBura:

Mention 3

Car
Watermelon
House

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn’t Walk, I Ran Out Of My Marriage! – Monalisa Chinda / #BBN : Big Brother Naija Is A Scam - Lolu / Fans reacts to Regina Daniels New Picture on Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.