Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace (2826 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by musicwriter(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
paxonel:
are there any statement made by anyone in the book which foresee anything happening in this present moment of our lives?

How is book benefiting this generation?

Are you missing something? Everything in your bible was plagiarized from ancient African spiritual system and that of other lands. But it was RE-WRITTEN with pro-Roman views because, of course, they wrote it. No organized spiritual system developed in Europe, except the DRUIDS somewhere in Southern Britain and Northern France but which was merely child's play to what was already developed in Africa, India, and South America.

The ancient African spiritual books have been burnt down by the Roman empire thousands of years ago, so nobody knows what the original ancient African authors prophesied.

In 332 BC thereabout, Alexander the so called great, invaded ancient Egypt and burnt down an ancient African library. Its estimated that over 1 million books were destroyed.

In 145 BC, Rome invaded ancient Egypt again under the leadership of Ptolemy III. Again, they burnt down the remaining library that was trying to salvage the previous destruction. Its estimated that over 700,000 books were lost in the fire.

Later, when the Arabs and French invaded the Mali empire they also burnt down their schools and books and chased away the scholars. Some were kidnapped.

There're other incidents of destruction of ancient black scholarly achievements but there's no time for all that now.

What this means is that for thousands of years, black people have never been allowed to keep our scholarly achievement in one piece. Whatever we achieved in scholarship, the Europeans or Arabs have destroyed ages ago. This’s why there’s no African bible talking about Horus Krst or other black achievements in Chemistry, biology, physics before Europeans. But we did all that first before anybody else.

Only few ancient African teachings survived. If you read a book like the BOOK OF THE DEAD or the KABYLION, you can get a feel of how deep our ancient ancestors were.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by paxonel(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
musicwriter:

so nobody knows what the original ancient African authors prophesied.
you mean, there are no prophecy or sign or any sort to prove to people of today that what was documented in the book is true?

Meanwhile, there are prophesies in the bible which predicted something that is trending today, a proof that what was documented in the bible is true.

Now, judge from your mind, will you rather believe a truth without any proof over another truth that comes with an overwhelming evidence?
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by musicwriter(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
paxonel:
you mean, there are no prophecy or sign or any sort to prove to people of today that what was documented in the book is true?

Meanwhile, there are prophesies in the bible which predicted something that is trending today, a proof that what was documented in the bible is true.

Now, judge from your mind, will you rather believe a truth without any proof over another truth that comes with an overwhelming evidence?

Again, everything in your bible is plagiarism. The whole God concept were copied from older books and re-written by heathens (people who don't know God) then the older books destroyed.

Unfortunately, the message the ancients were trying to pass us has been lost in European religious dogmatism. If you find anything useful inside, give credit to the ancients.

Your bible is a copy of copy of copy of copy of copy of copy of copy................

The coupling of the Bible from various books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWUMIhwgRAo

3 Likes

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by paxonel(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
musicwriter:

Again, everything in your bible is plagiarism. The whole God concept were copied from older books and re-written by heathens (people who don't know God) then the older books destroyed.

Unfortunately, the message the ancients were trying to pass us has been lost in European religious dogmatism. If you find anything useful inside, give credit to the ancients.

Your bible is a copy of copy of copy of copy of copy of copy of copy................

The coupling of the Bible from various books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWUMIhwgRAo
it's not enough talking anyone can talk grin

Let all these things you claim be widely accepted by most people worldwide, then come back and i will believe you grin
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by musicwriter(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
paxonel:
it's not enough talking anyone can talk grin

Let all these things you claim be widely accepted by most people worldwide, then come back and i will believe you grin

Neither your bible nor Jesus is accepted worldwide. Only enslaved people believe it in conquered lands. In unconquered countries like China and Japan, Jesus is nothing.

If you want what I am saying to be accepted worldwide, then I must launch a campaign to travel across the world to colonize innocent people, dethron their kings, take over their lands and properties, kill people like you who don't believe what I am saying, and enslave the survivors with African language, education, Gods.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
paxonel:
are there any statement made by anyone in the book which foresee anything happening in this present moment of our lives?

There are no real predictions inside the Christian bible, they are all fake and were intentionally concocted by the authors.

There are no real predictions in Abrahamic religious text.

The authors of the Christian bible already knew of the information they were pretending to predict.

For instance, when the authors of the Christian bible wrote that Jerusalem will be surrounded and leveled to the ground, that had already happened before they chose to add that story.

The only difference is that it wasnt called Jerusalem at the time, and there were no people known as Jews back then, there was the militaristic Masionic movements and various other groups of Palestinian movements that were opposed to Roman rule.

paxonel:

That is besides the point

Christianity is a Roman mockery of the Hellenistic religions.

The Jesus character was invented by first century Romans.

musicwriter:

....Nothing in Christianity is an original idea.

Below are similarities that historians have been able to glean from the story of Horus VS Jesus imitation. By the way, Horus full name is Horus Krst.

Enjoy.......

Horus Krst (7,000 years old) VS Jesus Christ (2,000 years old).

• HORUS KRST is the Father seen in the Son = JESUS CHRIST says, "I and My Father are one. He that seeth Me, seeth Him that sent Me."

• HORUS KRST was the light of the world, the light that is represented by the symbolical eye, the sign of salvation = JESUS CHRIST is made to declare that He is the light of the world.

• HORUS KRST was the way, the truth, the life by name and in person = JESUS CHRIST is made to assert that he is the way, the truth, and the life.

• HORUS KRST says: It is I who traverse the heaven; I go round the Sekhet-Arru (the Elysian Fields); Eternity has been assigned to me without end. Lo! I am heir of endless time and my attribute is eternity = JESUS CHRIST is made to say: "I am the true vine."

• HORUS KRST says: "I open the Tuat that I may drive away the darkness." = JESUS CHRIST says: "I am come down from Heaven. For this is the will of the Father that everyone who beholdeth the Son and believeth in Him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." He, too, claims to be the lord of eternity.

• HORUS KRST says: I am equipped with thy words O Ra (the father in heaven) and repeat them to those who are deprived of breath. These were the words of the father in heaven = JESUS CHRIST says: "I am come a light unto the world."

• HORUS KRST baptized with water by Anup = JESUS CHRIST baptized with water by John.

• Anup, the Baptizer = John the Baptist.

• Aan, a name of the divine scribe = John the divine scribe.

• HORUS KRST born in Annu, the place of bread = JESUS CHRIST born in Bethlehem, the house of bread.

• HORUS KRST the Good Shepherd with the crook upon his shoulders = JESUS CHRIST the Good Shepherd with the lamb or kid upon his shoulder.

• The Seven on board the boat with HORUS KRST = The seven fishers on board the boat with JESUS CHRIST.

• HORUS KRST as the Lamb = JESUS CHRIST as the Lamb.

HORUS KRST as the Lion = JESUS CHRIST as the Lion.

• HORUS KRST identified with the Tat or Cross = JESUS CHRIST identified with the Cross.

• HORUS KRST of twelve years = JESUS CHRIST of twelve years.

• HORUS KRST made a man by thirty years in his baptism = JESUS CHRIST made a man by thirty years in his baptism.

• HORUS KRST the Krst = JESUS CHRIST the Christ.

• HORUS KRST the manifesting Son of God = JESUS CHRIST the manifesting Son of God.

• The trinity of Atum the Father, HORUS KRST the Son, and Rathe Holy Spirit = The trinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

• The first HORUS KRST as child of the Virgin, the second as Son of Ra = JESUS CHRIST as the Virgin's child, the Christ as Son of the Father.

• HORUS KRST the sower and Set the destroyer in the harvestfield = JESUS CHRIST the sower of the good seed and Satan the sower of tares.

• HORUS KRST carried off by Set to the summit of Mount Hetep = JESUS CHRIST spirited away by Satan into an exceedingly high mountain.

• Set and HORUS KRST contending on the Mount = JESUS CHRIST and Satan contending on the Mount.

• The Star, as announcer of the child HORUS KRST = The Star in the East that indicated the birthplace of JESUS CHRIST.

• HORUS KRST the avenger = JESUS CHRIST who brings the sword.

• HORUS KRST as Iu-em-Hetep, who comes with peace = JESUS CHRIST the bringer of peace.

• HORUS KRST the afflicted one = JESUS CHRIST the afflicted one.

• HORUS KRST as the type of life etemal = JESUS CHRIST the type of eternal life.

• HORUS KRST as Iu-em-Hetep, the child teacher in the temple = The child JESUS CHRIST as teacher in the Temple.

• The mummy bandage that was woven without seam = The vesture of the Christ without a seam.

• Twelve followers of HORUS KRST as Har-Khutti = Twelve followers of JESUS CHRIST as the twelve disciples.

• The revelation written down by Aan (Tehuti) the scribe of divine words = The revelation by John the divine.

• The saluter Aani, who bears witness to the word of Ra and to the testimony of HORUS KRST = John who bears witness to the Word of God and the testimony of JESUS CHRIST Christ.

• The secret of the Mysteries revealed by Taht-Aan = The secret of the Mysteries made known by John.

• HORUS KRST the Morning Star = JESUS CHRIST the Morning Star.

• HORUS KRST who gives the Morning Star to his followers = JESUS CHRIST who gives the Morning Star to his followers.

• The name of Ra on the head of the deceased = The name of the Father written on the forehead.

• The Paradise of the Pole Star-Am-Khemen = The Holy City lighted by one luminary, that is neither the Sun nor the Moon = the Pole Star.

• The Har-Seshu, or servants of HORUS KRST = The servants of JESUS CHRIST Christ.

Source: The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You to Read - by Tim C. Leedom.

The similarities between Horus and the Jesus character are too numerous for it to have been down to coincidence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
paxonel:

The books of Egyptology are history textbooks that one can safely source in terms of situations and stories relating to the North Eastern region of our continent, Ancient Sudanese history is equally important. Try not to stray away from the below authors in our study on history of KM.T, as most African historians always source from these particular authors, as they are world reknowned and are amongst the world leading authorities in Egyptology.

ℹThe Book of Coming Forth by Day authored by Maulana Karenga.

ℹThe Book of Going Forth by Day authored by R.O Faulkner.

According to olden days Egyptian, Roman and Greek history, the first group of worshipers to ever refer to themselves Christians were the Roman-Greco followers of the Church of Serapis Christus.

The Romans manufactured their version of Christianity in the first century, assimilating the Serapis image, status of 'Christ' and all of their concepts in the process.

Furthermore, the Roman authors of Abrahamic religious text copied Horus own personal text and gave it to their fake Jesus character to use to impersonate Horus a real African God.

As proven by other contributors on the thread, the Jesus character is a malicious adaptation of Horus the son of Isis and Osiris.

Horus is a real God.

Jesus is a fake god.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by paxonel(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2020
Amujale:

The books of Egyptology are history textbooks that one can safely source in terms of situations and stories relating to the North Eastern region of our continent, Ancient Sudanese history is equally important. Try not to stray away from the below authors in our study on history of KM.T, as most African historians always source from these particular authors, as they are world reknowned and are amongst the world leading authorities in Egyptology.

ℹThe Book of Coming Forth by Day authored by Maulana Karenga.

ℹThe Book of Going Forth by Day authored by R.O Faulkner.

According to olden days Egyptian, Roman and Greek history, the first group of worshipers to ever refer to themselves Christians were the Roman-Greco followers of the Church of Serapis Christus.

The Romans manufactured their version of Christianity in the 4th century, assimilating the Serapis image, status of 'Christ' and all of their concepts in the process.

Furthermore, the Roman authors of Abrahamic religious text copied Horus own personal text and gave it to their fake character to use to impersonate a real African God.
you have not answered the question : how is book of death benefiting people of this generation?

Do you realize that if there are sustainable benefits of reading this book of the dead you will have more people reading it like the way we have more people reading the bible today which answers every question about life?
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by paxonel(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Amujale:

For instance, when the authors of the Christian bible wrote that Jerusalem will be surrounded and leveled to the ground, that had already happened before they chose to add that story.

The only difference is that it wasnt called Jerusalem at the time, and their were no people known as Jews back then, there was the militaristic Masionic movements and various other groups of Palestinian movements that were opposed to Roman rule.
you are just floatingly saying things without quoting where you read them in the bible grin

And, you mean Palestinian movements opposed to Roman rule in the same bible that recorded that Jerusalem will be levelled to the ground?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me more
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2020
musicwriter:

Neither your bible nor Jesus is accepted worldwide. Only enslaved people believe it in conquered lands. In unconquered countries like China and Japan, Jesus is nothing.

If you want what I am saying to be accepted worldwide, then I must launch a campaign to travel across the world to colonize innocent people, dethron their kings, take over their lands and properties, kill people like you who don't believe what I am saying, and enslave the survivors with African language, education, Gods.

cheesy
It is really hard to process (even me I run from it)
Happy 2020
Stay amazing
Be “seeing” you
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by musicwriter(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2020
merahki:

cheesy It is really hard to process (even me I run from it) Happy 2020 Stay amazing Be “seeing” you
Good day my sister. Hope you're fine.
Happy new year.

2 Likes

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2020
musicwriter:

Good day my sister. Hope you're fine.

Happy new year.

Keep truth seeking nwannem
The desire is for Africa to awaken in our lifetime
Cheers kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
paxonel:
you have not answered the question : how is book of death benefiting people of this generation?

Do you realize that if there are sustainable benefits of read this book of the dead you will have more people reading it like the way we have more people reading the bible today which which answers every question about life?

You are missing the point.

We dont need to replace the bible or the Quran with anything other than real history.

Both Christianity and Islam exist on the back of their failed attempts to destroy and or basterdise real history.

Truth is the only proper solution for a lie.

That is to say, we ought to stop sourcing from falsehood and instead source from our own African history.

Therefore, we ought to bin their false narratives and revitalise the real and proper history.

Christian and Islamic narratives exist so as to intentionally mislead people, visciously pulling them away from recognising the existence of real and proper history.

Recognition of real and proper history leads to sourcing from real and proper history.

Sourcing from real and proper history allows for the enviroment that will usher in real time progress in all aspects of our daily lives.

Furthermore, history teaches us that the moment whereby a majority of continentals are in sync with their continent, nice, cool and pleasant things will become the norm in their daily lives.

Take away the frazzle dazzle, the flashing lights and all the shennanigans, Africans are the most influencial people in the world of today, out of sheer numbers, demographics as well as other things that arent needed to be repeated here to avoid sounding too blunt.

Now, the thought process is simple. African have the potential to become the most powerful version of our continent has ever bern throughout all of human history.

We have the potential to surpass all of the greateness of the Africans that have come before us.

Once we despell all the foreign concepts and concentrate our focus on everything African.

Perhaps spend hundreds of years focused on us and only us. Everyone else can jog along, our interest is in us.

All official languages should only include local African languages.

Use our official local African languages to Educate ourselves.

Define all foreign and malicious ideologies operating on the continent as such.

Ban the use of all foreign ideologies as a means of education.

Once our great continent is restored to its deservedly greatness, all our Diaspora will begin to excell beyond their own expectations and the severed links will all be restored.

Our continent will become the most influencial geopolitically, commercially, technologically and agricultural science wise as well and here is where we all need to be.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by paxonel(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Amujale:

We dont need to replace the bible or the Quran with anything other than the real history.

Both Christianity and Islam exist on the back of their failed attempts to destroy and or basterdise the real history.

That is to say, we ought to stop sourcing from falsehood and instead source from African history.

Therefore, we ought to bin their false narratives and revitalise the real and proper history.

Christian and Islamic narratives exist so as to intentionally mislead people away from recognising the existence of real and proper history.

Recognition of real and proper history leads to sourcing from real and proper history.

Sourcing from real and proper history instead of the falsehood inside Abrahamic text allows for the enviroment that will usher in real time progress in all aspects of our daily activities.

all I'm saying is you should have online reference to point out your claims atleast, rather than saying things on your own.

You know anyone can come up with a story that some sort of book was plagiarized to write the bible.
Talk is cheep, but bring out references or proofs are hard grin
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Mummymahdi(f): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
musicwriter:

The information isn't popular because the slave masters won't want you know that. If you lived just 300 hundred years ago, you'll have been a slave and your slave master won't want you to know about Horus because if taught that Horus died and resurrected before Jesus, you won't believe Jesus anymore. So, they instead imposed their own God on their slaves, and as a descendant of slaves you inherited an indoctrination. That's why.

And that's also why you're unable to set your mind free because the whole intellect is now enslaved with LANGUAGE, EDUCATION, RELIGION. These 3 are not meant to be given to you by foreigners. When a foreigner gives you language, education and religion he can make you believe anything he/she want.

You have not read the book of the dead. What you read is like a commentary about the book of the dead on Wikipedia. View the second video, it explained the scene in picture. But that's just a small portion of the book. There you have the concept of judgement after death, heaven, hell, resurrection, eternal life, salvation.

Should you need the book, email me as earlier advised. It doesn't take reading one or two pages online to set yourself free. It took me two good years of reading to figure everything out. Look for books about the origin of religion and you'll discover the thousands of years of gestation period that birthed your Christianity from older belief systems. Nothing in Christianity is an original idea.

Below are similarities that historians have been able to glean from the story of Horus VS Jesus imitation. By the way, Horus full name is Horus Krst.

Enjoy.......

Horus Krst (7,000 years old) VS Jesus Christ (2,000 years old).

• HORUS KRST is the Father seen in the Son = JESUS CHRIST says, "I and My Father are one. He that seeth Me, seeth Him that sent Me."

• HORUS KRST was the light of the world, the light that is represented by the symbolical eye, the sign of salvation = JESUS CHRIST is made to declare that He is the light of the world.

• HORUS KRST was the way, the truth, the life by name and in person = JESUS CHRIST is made to assert that he is the way, the truth, and the life.

• HORUS KRST says: It is I who traverse the heaven; I go round the Sekhet-Arru (the Elysian Fields); Eternity has been assigned to me without end. Lo! I am heir of endless time and my attribute is eternity = JESUS CHRIST is made to say: "I am the true vine."

• HORUS KRST says: "I open the Tuat that I may drive away the darkness." = JESUS CHRIST says: "I am come down from Heaven. For this is the will of the Father that everyone who beholdeth the Son and believeth in Him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." He, too, claims to be the lord of eternity.

• HORUS KRST says: I am equipped with thy words O Ra (the father in heaven) and repeat them to those who are deprived of breath. These were the words of the father in heaven = JESUS CHRIST says: "I am come a light unto the world."

• HORUS KRST baptized with water by Anup = JESUS CHRIST baptized with water by John.

• Anup, the Baptizer = John the Baptist.

• Aan, a name of the divine scribe = John the divine scribe.

• HORUS KRST born in Annu, the place of bread = JESUS CHRIST born in Bethlehem, the house of bread.

• HORUS KRST the Good Shepherd with the crook upon his shoulders = JESUS CHRIST the Good Shepherd with the lamb or kid upon his shoulder.

• The Seven on board the boat with HORUS KRST = The seven fishers on board the boat with JESUS CHRIST.

• HORUS KRST as the Lamb = JESUS CHRIST as the Lamb.

HORUS KRST as the Lion = JESUS CHRIST as the Lion.

• HORUS KRST identified with the Tat or Cross = JESUS CHRIST identified with the Cross.

• HORUS KRST of twelve years = JESUS CHRIST of twelve years.

• HORUS KRST made a man by thirty years in his baptism = JESUS CHRIST made a man by thirty years in his baptism.

• HORUS KRST the Krst = JESUS CHRIST the Christ.

• HORUS KRST the manifesting Son of God = JESUS CHRIST the manifesting Son of God.

• The trinity of Atum the Father, HORUS KRST the Son, and Rathe Holy Spirit = The trinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

• The first HORUS KRST as child of the Virgin, the second as Son of Ra = JESUS CHRIST as the Virgin's child, the Christ as Son of the Father.

• HORUS KRST the sower and Set the destroyer in the harvestfield = JESUS CHRIST the sower of the good seed and Satan the sower of tares.

• HORUS KRST carried off by Set to the summit of Mount Hetep = JESUS CHRIST spirited away by Satan into an exceedingly high mountain.

• Set and HORUS KRST contending on the Mount = JESUS CHRIST and Satan contending on the Mount.

• The Star, as announcer of the child HORUS KRST = The Star in the East that indicated the birthplace of JESUS CHRIST.

• HORUS KRST the avenger = JESUS CHRIST who brings the sword.

• HORUS KRST as Iu-em-Hetep, who comes with peace = JESUS CHRIST the bringer of peace.

• HORUS KRST the afflicted one = JESUS CHRIST the afflicted one.

• HORUS KRST as the type of life etemal = JESUS CHRIST the type of eternal life.

• HORUS KRST as Iu-em-Hetep, the child teacher in the temple = The child JESUS CHRIST as teacher in the Temple.

• The mummy bandage that was woven without seam = The vesture of the Christ without a seam.

• Twelve followers of HORUS KRST as Har-Khutti = Twelve followers of JESUS CHRIST as the twelve disciples.

• The revelation written down by Aan (Tehuti) the scribe of divine words = The revelation by John the divine.

• The saluter Aani, who bears witness to the word of Ra and to the testimony of HORUS KRST = John who bears witness to the Word of God and the testimony of JESUS CHRIST Christ.

• The secret of the Mysteries revealed by Taht-Aan = The secret of the Mysteries made known by John.

• HORUS KRST the Morning Star = JESUS CHRIST the Morning Star.

• HORUS KRST who gives the Morning Star to his followers = JESUS CHRIST who gives the Morning Star to his followers.

• The name of Ra on the head of the deceased = The name of the Father written on the forehead.

• The Paradise of the Pole Star-Am-Khemen = The Holy City lighted by one luminary, that is neither the Sun nor the Moon = the Pole Star.

• The Har-Seshu, or servants of HORUS KRST = The servants of JESUS CHRIST Christ.

Source: The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You to Read - by Tim C. Leedom.

Pls can I have a copy thru my mail!? I have been reading alot about these already

3 Likes

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
paxonel:
all I'm saying is you should have online reference to point out your claims atleast, rather than saying things on your own. You know anyone can come up with a story that some sort of book was plagiarized to write the bible...

The Christian bible isnt a genuine history textbook, rather its a badly written bibliography, a compilation of religioussic text and typologies from all across the globe, the contents of which have been repackaged, plagerised, copied, sexed-up or simply outrightly fabricated.

There isnt one character or storyline inside the Christian bible that can claim to being original.

paxonel:

Talk is cheep, but bring out references or proofs are hard grin

Talk is cheap. Refers to you and your inconsequential response.

Maybe you forgot to read previous responses or perhaps you couldnt be bother.

My advice is for you to go back and read through the thread as theres much evidence and sources there.

1 Like

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by oaroloye(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
MISHIGAS!

I GET THAT THE ''ORRIBLE POSTER IS SPEAKING SARCASTICALLY- BUT WE ARE JUDGED BY OUR WORDS- NOT BY OUR MEANINGS!

musicwriter:

Todays message: As a Christian you have a license to sin.

Good news!!.

JUST BECAUSE SOME IDIOT SAYS THAT CHRISTIANS HAVE A LICENSE TO SIN, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT ANYONE HAS A LICENSE TO SIN!

Only fools stake their ETERNAL DESTINY on HEARSAY.

The Wise demand PROOF of any allegations in general, and calumny against THE GOSPEL in particular!

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN Spake Jesus
to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,

"The scribes and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye
after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind
heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master, even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall
exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall
humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him
twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

.. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said
within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD
TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG,
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED
WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended
the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I Say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust
in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been
Faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he Said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed
amongst Men
is Abomination
in The Sight of God."

musicwriter:

According to the police, former murderer Mr. Gracious David West, a member of OPM church worldwide, has confessed and repented of his sins. Based on this, I stand on the authority of the message of our lord Jesus to say he has been forgiven his sins. This’s why I referred to him as ‘’former murderer’’ to differentiate that he’s now a new person.

The word of God says that ''if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.'' Romans 10:9.

ACTUALLY, IT DOESN'T: THAT IS THE WORD OF PAUL- PAUL DOES NOT SPEAK FOR GOD!

. JOEL 2:18-32.

18. Then will The LORD
be Jealous for his Land,
and pity his people.
19. Yea, The LORD will Answer
and say unto His people,

"Behold,
I will send you corn,
and wine, and oil,
and ye shall be satisfied therewith:
and I will no more
make you
a reproach
among the Heathen:
20. "But I will remove
far off from you
the Northern Army,
and will drive him
into a land barren
and desolate,
with his face
toward the East sea,
and his hinder part
toward the utmost sea,
and his stink shall come up,
and his ill savour
shall come up,
because he hath
done Great Things.
21. "Fear not, O land;
be glad and rejoice:
for The LORD will do Great Things.
22. "Be not afraid,
ye Beasts of the Field:
for the Pastures
of the Wilderness
do spring,
for the tree beareth her fruit,
the fig tree and the vine
do yield their strength.
23. Be glad then,
ye Children of Zion,
and rejoice in The LORD
your God:
for he hath given you
the Former Rain moderately,
and he will cause
to come down
for you the rain,
the Former Rain,
and the Latter Rain
in the first month.
24. "And the floors shall be
full of wheat,
and the fats shall overflow
with wine and oil.
25. "And I will restore to you
the years that
the locust hath eaten,
the cankerworm,
and the caterpiller,
and the palmerworm,
My Great Army which
I sent among you.
26. "And ye shall eat in plenty,
and be satisfied,
and praise
The Name of
The LORD your God,
that hath dealt
wondrously with you:
and My people shall
never be ashamed.
27. "And ye shall know
that I am
in the midst of Israel,
and that I am
The LORD your God,
and none else:
and My people shall
never be ashamed.
28. "And it shall
come to pass afterward,
that I will pour out My Spirit
upon all flesh;
and your sons
and your daughters
shall Prophesy,
your old men
shall dream Dreams,
your young men
shall see Visions:
29. "And also
upon the servants
and upon the handmaids
in those days
will I pour out My Spirit.
30. "And I will shew wonders
in the Heavens
and in the Earth,
blood, and fire,
and pillars of smoke.
31. "The Sun shall be
turned into Darkness,
and the Moon into Blood,
before The Great
and The Terrible Day
of The LORD come.
32. "And it shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call on
The Name of The LORD
shall be delivered:
for in mount Zion
and in Jerusalem
shall be Deliverance,
as The LORD hath Said,
and in the Remnant
whom The LORD shall call."

THE PROMISE THAT "WHOSOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED," ONLY APPLIES TO THE SURVIVORS OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION FORESEEN BY PROPHET JOEL!

musicwriter:

Mr. Gracious has acknowledged his sins,

NO, HE HASN'T.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul Sin
through ignorance,
then he shall bring a she goat
of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. And the Priest shall
make an Atonement
for the Soul that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth through Ignorance,
both for him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same Reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath despised
The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken His Commandment,
that Soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity shall be upon him."

ATONEMENT ONLY APPLIES TO IGNORANT SINS!

. MATTHEW 18:1-7.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!"

OBSTRUCTING THE FAITH OF JUNIOR BELIEVERS HAS NO FORGIVENESS.

musicwriter:

he has accepted Jesus into his life and is very sorry for killing many ladies in hotels.

THE SORROW OF A SINNER IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT: WHAT IS WANTED IS REPENTANCE- A COMPLETE CHANGE OF HEART TOWARD GOD AND MAN.

That is RARE.

What is usually cultivated is REGRET that one is headed for HELL; I never heard about people who were so regretful about the PEOPLE THEY HURT, that they wanted to REPAIR THEIR FEELINGS, and RESTORE ALL THEIR MEST.

If someone stole your car, would saying "SORRY!" cut it for you? Would you still feel BAD that your Matter, Energy, Space, and Time was TAKEN from you AGAINST YOUR WILL?

But how would you FEEL, if the Thief returned you TWO, FOUR, or FIVE cars?

musicwriter:

He is now a new creature, and therefore, should not be treated with disdain. Jesus has redeemed him. And there should be no question about this, for it is written, ''though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow'' when you come to the lord. Isaiah 1:18.

THE PROMISE TO ISAIAH COULD NOT SUPERSEDE THE LAW OF MOSES.

Part of God's "REASONING WITH SINNERS" involves them FIXING WHATEVER THEY BROKE.

A MURDERER would have to RAISE EVERYONE THEY KILLED FROM THE DEAD, and FULLY COMPENSATE THEM FOR THE LOSS OF THEIR TIME.

. EXODUS 21:18-19.

18. "And if men
strive together,
and one smite another
with a stone,
or with his fist,
and he die not,
but keepeth his bed:
19. "If he rise again,
and walk abroad
upon his staff,
then shall he
that smote him be quit:
only he shall pay
for the loss of his time,
and shall cause him
to be thoroughly healed."

. NUMBERS 35:31-34.

31. "Moreover ye shall
take no satisfaction for
the life of a murderer,
which is guilty of Death:
but he shall be surely
put to Death.
32. "And ye shall take
no satisfaction for him
that is fled to
the City of his Refuge,
that he should come again
to dwell in the land,
until the Death of the Priest.
33. "So ye shall not
pollute the Land
wherein ye are:
for Blood it defileth the Land:
and the Land cannot
be cleansed of the Blood
that is shed therein,
but by the blood of him
that shed it.
34. "Defile not therefore
the Land which
ye shall inhabit,
wherein I dwell:
for I The LORD
dwell among
the Children of Israel."

musicwriter:

The finished work of our lord Jesus has set him free. Oh Gracious lord!. Hallelujah!. Our lord is capable of forgiving all sins and there should be no fuss about his former life because he is now a new creature. The bible tells me that ''if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.’’ 2 Corinthians 5:17.

HOWEVER, A PERSON DOES NOT ENTER LORD YESHUA BY JUST TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY REPENT- BUT BY SHOWING THAT THEY DO!

musicwriter:

And if you think he repented late, no, he didn’t. He repented early. My bible tells me that the thief that was crucified on the cross with our lord Jesus, repented at the point of death. The thief said, “Jesus, remember me when you go into your paradise.” And he (Jesus) said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.” Luke 23:43

THE THIEF ON THE CROSS DIED UNDER UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES!

(1) HE WAS BEING EXCESSIVELY PUNISHED.

. EXODUS 22:1-6.[/color]

[color =#990000]"IF a man shall steal an ox,
or a sheep,
and kill it,
or sell it;
he shall restore five oxen
for an ox,
and four sheep
for a sheep.
2. "If a thief be found
breaking up,
and be smitten that he die,
there shall no blood
be shed for him.
3. "If the Sun
be risen upon him,
there shall be blood
shed for him;
for he should make
Full Restitution;
if he have nothing,
then he shall be sold
for his theft.
4. "If the theft
be certainly found
in his hand alive,
whether it be
ox, or ass, or sheep;
he shall restore double.
5. "If a man shall cause
a field or vineyard
to be eaten,
and shall put in his beast,
and shall feed
in another man's field;
of the best of his own field,
and of the best
of his own vineyard,
shall he make Restitution.
6. "If fire break out,
and catch in thorns,
so that the stacks of corn,
or the standing corn,
or the field,
be consumed therewith;
he that kindled the fire
shall surely make Restitution."

(2) HE WAS ABLE TO ACQUIRE A CRUMB OF SALVATION DISCARDED BY LORD YESHUA'S DISCIPLES.

.   MARK 14:27-31.

27. And Jesus Saith unto them,

"All ye shall be offended because of me this night:
for it is written,

'I WILL SMITE THE SHEPHERD,
AND THE SHEEP WILL BE SCATTERED.'

28. "But after that I am risen,
I will go before you into Galilee."

29. But Peter said unto him,

"Although all shall be offended,
yet will not I."

30. And Jesus Saith
unto him,

"Verily I Say unto thee,

'THAT THIS DAY,
EVEN IN THIS NIGHT,
BEFORE THE COCK CROW TWICE,
THOU SHALT DENY ME THRICE.'

31. But he spake the more vehemently,

"If I should die with thee,
I will not deny thee in any wise."

Likewise also said they all.[/color]

WHEN THE DISCIPLES PROMISED TO DIE WITH LORD YESHUA, A PLACE WITH HIM IN PARADISE WAS MADE FOR THEM."

But they DESPISED It, and TRAMPLED the INVITATION underfoot.

.    MATTHEW 22:1-14.

AND Jesus answered
and Spake unto them again
by Parables,
and Said,

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage
for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants
to call them that were bidden
to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth
other servants,
saying,

'TELL THEM
WHICH ARE BIDDEN,

"BEHOLD,
I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER:
MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS
ARE KILLED,
AND ALL THINGS ARE READY:
COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE." '

5. "But they made light of it,
and went their ways,
one to his farm,
another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant
took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully,
and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof,
he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. Then saith he to his servants,

'THE WEDDING IS READY,
BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN
WERE NOT WORTHY.
9. 'GO YE THEREFORE
INTO THE HIGHWAYS,
AND AS MANY
AS YE SHALL FIND,
BID TO THE MARRIAGE.'

10. "So those servants
went out
into the highways,
and gathered together all
as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king
came in
to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on
a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'FRIEND,
HOW CAMEST THOU
IN HITHER NOT HAVING
A WEDDING GARMENT?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king
to the servants,

'BIND HIM
HAND AND FOOT,
AND CAST HIM
INTO OUTER DARKNESS,
THERE SHALL BE WEEPING
AND GNASHING OF TEETH.
14. 'FOR MANY ARE CALLED
BUT FEW (ARE) CHOSEN.'

(3) HAVING HIS WHOLE LIFE UNJUSTLY TAKEN FROM HIM ENTITLED HIM TO FREEDOM.

26. "And if a man smite
the eye of his servant,
or the eye of his maid,
that it perish;
he shall let him go free
for his eye's sake.
27. "And if he smite
out his manservant's tooth,
or his maidservant's tooth;
he shall let him go free
for his tooth's sake."

THE THIEF ON THE CROSS MERELY FILLED THE VACANCY THE DISCIPLES MADE.

.   MARK 14:50.

50. And they all forsook him,
and fled.

MURDER IS NOT FORGIVEN- NOT EVEN IF IT WERE AN ACCIDENT.

[To be Concluded.]

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by musicwriter(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Pls can I have a copy thru my mail!? I have been reading alot about these already

Email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by paxonel(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Amujale:

Maybe you forgot to read previous responses or perhaps you couldnt be bother.

My advice is for you to go back and read through the thread as theres much evidence and sources there.

I say upload one article from a reliable source to buttress if not all atleast some of all these your talk or back off, If you don't I disfollowed this thread immediately and it becomes all waste of time grin
You can't just come to nairaland and write rubbish and you expect reasonable and sensible people to read and be convinced. grin
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by oaroloye(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
[Concluded:]

MURDER IS NOT FORGIVEN- NOT EVEN IF IT WERE AN ACCIDENT.

If a person were injured non-fatally, they would be liable for Healing them, AND compensating there loss of their time.

However, under THE GOSPEL, a murderer has the option of Raising their Victim from the Dead- or getting the Brethren to do it for them.

In any event, a Murderer or other Overt Sinners do NOT have an easy entrance into The Kingdom of Heaven.

.    MATTHEW 18:8-9.

8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

. MATTHEW 25:13-30.

13. "Watch therefore,
for ye know neither
the Day nor the Hour wherein
The Son of Man cometh.
14. "For The Kingdom
of Heaven
is as a man travelling
into a far country,
who called his own servants,
and delivered unto them
his goods.
15. "And unto one
he gave five talents,
to another two,
and to another one;
to every man according to
his several ability;
and straightway
took his journey.
16. "Then he that had
received the five talents
went and traded
with the same,
and made them
other five talents.
17. "And likewise he
that had received two,
he also gained other two.
18. "But he that had
received one
went and digged in the earth,
and hid his lord's money.
19. "After a long time
the lord of those servants cometh,
and reckoneth with them.
20. "And so he that had
received five talents
came and brought
other five talents,
saying,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME FIVE TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
BESIDE THEM
FIVE TALENTS MORE.'

21. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
THOU GOOD
AND FAITHFUL SERVANT:
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

22. "He also that had
received two talents
came and said,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME TWO TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
TWO OTHER TALENTS
BESIDE THEM.'

23. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT;
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

24. "Then he which had
received the one talent
came and said,

'LORD,
I KNEW THEE
THAT THOU ART
AN HARD MAN,
REAPING WHERE
THOU HAST NOT SOWN,
AND GATHERING
WHERE THOU HAST
NOT STRAWED:
25. AND I WAS AFRAID,
AND WENT AND HID
THY TALENT IN THE EARTH:
LO, THERE THOU HAST
THAT IS THINE.'

26. "His lord answered
and said unto him,

'THOU WICKED
AND SLOTHFUL SERVANT,
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I REAP
WHERE I SOWED NOT,
AND GATHER WHERE
I HAVE NOT STRAWED:
27. 'THOU OUGHTEST THEREFORE
TO HAVE PUT MY MONEY
TO THE EXCHANGERS,
AND THEN AT MY COMING
I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED
MINE OWN WITH USURY.
28. 'TAKE THEREFORE
THE TALENT FROM HIM,
AND GIVE IT UNTO HIM
WHICH HATH TEN TALENTS.
29. 'FOR UNTO EVERY ONE
THAT HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN,
AND HE SHALL
HAVE ABUNDANCE:
BUT FROM HIM
THAT HATH NOT
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
EVEN THAT WHICH HE HATH.
30. 'AND CAST YE
THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT
INTO OUTER DARKNESS:
THERE SHALL BE
WEEPING AND GNASHING
OF TEETH.' "

IF ONE DIES WITHOUT TOTAL RECALL, ONE DOES NOT EVEN EXPERIENCE THIS JUDGMENT- ONE'S SOUL BODY IS DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY!

If one successfully enters the AfterLife, but HAS NO PROFIT TO SHOW THE LORD- SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT BEYOND TOTAL RECALL- THE LORD WILL REJECT SUCH A ONE.

Deathbed conversion does not work!

musicwriter:

Now that its clear his sins has been forgiven, just like the thief on the cross, he’s now a candidate for heaven and I don’t see any reason for anybody to call him a murderer, for that can earn you a place in hell fire.

JUST BECAUSE ONE DECLARES THE DESIRE FOR FORGIVENESS, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT GOD HEARD ONE!

Leaders of Churches make their living off of fools who believe them, when they tell them that their spiritual condition is " fine," when it isn't!

How can you reward people for lying to you, and expect them to tell you The Truth?

musicwriter:

Christians should always remember that the finished work of our Lord Jesus gives us license to sin. All we have to do is confess our sin. What an abundant grace we have!. I am so lucky to be a Christian!. What a good religion to evade responsibility!.

Accept Jesus now and relieve yourself of responsibility for your wrong doings. In fact, get your license to sin!.

If you haven’t accepted Jesus in your life, repeat after me:

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, I need you in my life. Forgive me my sins lord. Make me a new person. Today, I have decided to follow you, no turning back. From today, forward ever, backward never. Thank you, in Jesus name. Amen.

.. MATTHEW 18:21-35.

21 Then came Peter to him,
and said,

"Lord, how oft shall
my Brother Sin against me,
and I forgive him?
Till seven times?"

22. Jesus Saith unto him,

"I say not unto thee,

'UNTIL SEVEN TIMES:'

but,

'UNTIL SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN.'

23. "Therefore is
The Kingdom of Heaven
likened unto a certain king,
which would take account
of his servants.
24. "And when he had
begun to reckon,
one was brought unto him,
which owed him
ten thousand talents.
25. "But forasmuch
as he had not to pay,
his lord commanded him
to be sold,
and his wife,
and children,
and all that he had,
and payment to be made.
26. "The servant therefore
fell down,
and worshipped him,
saying,

'LORD, HAVE PATIENCE WITH ME,
AND I WILL PAY THEE ALL.'

27. "Then the lord of that servant
was moved with compassion,
and loosed him,
and forgave him the debt.
28. "But the same servant
went out,
and found one of
his fellowservants,
which owed him
an hundred pence:
and he laid hands on him,
and took him by the throat,
saying,

'PAY ME THAT THOU OWEST.'

29. "And his fellowservant
fell down at his feet,
and besought him,
saying,

'HAVE PATIENCE WITH ME,
AND I WILL PAY THEE ALL.'

30. "And he would not:
but went and cast him
into Prison,
till he should pay the Debt.
31. "So when his fellowservants
saw what was done,
they were very sorry,
and came and told
unto their lord all that was done.
32. "Then his lord,
after that he had called him,
said unto him,

'O THOU WICKED SERVANT,
I FORGAVE THEE
ALL THAT DEBT,
BECAUSE THOU
DESIREDST ME:
33. 'SHOULDEST NOT
THOU ALSO
HAVE HAD COMPASSION
ON THY FELLOWSERVANT,
EVEN AS I HAD
PITY ON THEE?'

34. "And his lord was wroth,
and delivered him
to the Tormentors,
till he should pay all
that was due unto him.
35. "So likewise shall
my Heavenly Father
do also unto you,
if ye from your hearts
forgive not every one
his Brother their trespasses."

musicwriter:

Let’s say the grace together:

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all, now and evermore. Amen.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GRACE OF OUR LORD YESHUA!

He never mentions the term in any part of the New Testament.

It is apparently a PHARISEE Doctrine- used to condemn the Righteous, but justify the Wicked.

[Concluded.]

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 2:12am On Jan 24, 2020
paxonel:
I say upload one article from a reliable source to buttress if not all atleast some of all these your talk or back off, If you don't I disfollowed this thread immediately and it becomes all waste of time grin
You can't just come to nairaland and write rubbish and you expect reasonable and sensible people to read and be convinced. grin

The Jesus character is an adaptation of various older religioussic characters from all across the globe i.e Apis, Buddha, Dionysus, Ela, Horus, Krishna, Merlin, Osiris, Romulus, Serapis e.t.c

In the above fact exist the proof: Research the above icons accordingly.

Especially Horus the son of Isis and Osiris.

Pyramid Texts dated Horu's rule as Pharoah of KM.T c. 2400-2300 BCE...

Furthermore, the Jesus character is a continuation of the worship of the Serapis image.

Serapis came about as a result of Ptolemy (I) also known as Soter.

The followers of the church of Soterism were the first gathering ever to refer to themselves as Christians until the Romans manufactured todays Christianity making use of the same fake Hellenistic concepts.

Here you need to research on Ptolemy (I) also known as Soter that was pharaoh of Ptolemaic Egypt from 305 - 304 BCE.

Serapis Christus is the name of the Greco-Roman god that was worshiped back in those days.

Serapis Christus came about as a result of the Greeks plagiarising their own fake god ‘Serapis'.

Again: Research Serapis and Serapis Christus

The Romans assimilated the image of Serapis Christus as well as his doctrine of salvation also known as Soterism.

The Romans then gave their Jesus character Serapis status of “Christ”, went on to burn all the books in their vicinity and went on a killing spre under the pretence that their newly created religion gave them the right to cause havoc all around the globe.

The Romans invented the Jesus character in order to pacify a militaristic rebel group present in the Palestinian regions.

And later the Romans would manufactured their version of Christianity and used it against their own peasants before exporting their campaigns of terror around the globe.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 2:23am On Jan 24, 2020
paxonel:

The Jesus character is a continuation of the worshiping of the Soter image.

Why are they keen on worshiping Soter's image?

They are worshiping Soter's image because they consider Ptolemy (I) as their saviour due to the senseless invasions he and his family partook in North East of the continent.

Jesus is a fictitious character that was invented by the Romans in the first century.

Christianity is a fake Hellenistic religion that was deliberately manufactured by fourth century Romans in order to use as a tool of propaganda.

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by paxonel(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Amujale:

The Jesus character is a continuation of the worshiping of the Soter image.

Why are they keen on worshiping Soter's image?

They are worshiping Soter's image because they consider Ptolemy (I) as their saviour due to the senseless invasions he and his family partook in North East of the continent.

Jesus is a fictitious character that was invented by the Romans in the first century.

Christianity is a fake Hellenistic religion that was deliberately manufactured by fourth century Romans in order to use as a tool of propaganda.
you are a big joke grin grin
No one will listen you if you keep diverting from the real issue.

Are these images you upload here a reliable source to buttress your point?

where are the authors you quoted to arrive at your conclusions?
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 5:59am On Jan 25, 2020
African history is the standard by which all philosophical concepts and ideologies are derived and seek to emulate.

Religion is an adaptation of African ideals.

Its out of the context of Africans and their relationship with God that brought about the concept of 'religion' in the first instance.

Africans are the first people in history capable enough to perceive the Almighty God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
musicwriter:

Are you missing something? Everything in your bible was plagiarized from ancient African spiritual system and that of other lands. But it was RE-WRITTEN with pro-Roman views because, of course, they wrote it. No organized spiritual system developed in Europe, except the DRUIDS somewhere in Southern Britain and Northern France but which was merely child's play to what was already developed in Africa, India, and South America.

The ancient African spiritual books have been burnt down by the Roman empire thousands of years ago, so nobody knows what the original ancient African authors prophesied.

In 332 BC thereabout, Alexander the so called great, invaded ancient Egypt and burnt down an ancient African library. Its estimated that over 1 million books were destroyed.

In 145 BC, Rome invaded ancient Egypt again under the leadership of Ptolemy III. Again, they burnt down the remaining library that was trying to salvage the previous destruction. Its estimated that over 700,000 books were lost in the fire.

Later, when the Arabs and French invaded the Mali empire they also burnt down their schools and books and chased away the scholars. Some were kidnapped.

There're other incidents of destruction of ancient black scholarly achievements but there's no time for all that now.

What this means is that for thousands of years, black people have never been allowed to keep our scholarly achievement in one piece. Whatever we achieved in scholarship, the Europeans or Arabs have destroyed ages ago. This’s why there’s no African bible talking about Horus Krst or other black achievements in Chemistry, biology, physics before Europeans. But we did all that first before anybody else.

Only few ancient African teachings survived. If you read a book like the BOOK OF THE DEAD or the KABYLION, you can get a feel of how deep our ancient ancestors were.

Lol.....I can stop laughing at mere wish full thinking.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amujale:
African history is the standard by which all philosophical concepts and ideologies are derived and seek to emulate.

Religion is an adaptation of African ideals.

Its out of the context of Africans and their relationship with God that brought about the concept of 'religion' in the first instance.

Africans are the first people in history capable enough to perceive the Almighty God.

Wakeup and stop dreaming.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
musicwriter:

Because I realized there're 3 tools to enslave someone or society. And they're 1. Language, 2. Education, 3. Religion.

Let me jump straight to religion.

God is Chineke in Igbo. God is Olorun in Yoruba. In ancient Egypt in North Africa, God was called Ra and alao Osiris. I did some research and I realized that these African Gods predate Yaweh and created the world and also already saved me before Jesus. Yaweh is not older than 4 thousand years.

However, 5,000 years before anybody heard of Yaweh and Jesus, an African Savior called Horus was born by a virgin, had 12 disciples, did miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, feeding multitude. He was killed by his enemy called Set. On the third day, he resurrected from the dead into hevean where he sits at the right hand of the father (Osiris) to judge the world.

Horus was called the eternal one, prince of peace, the way, the truth, and life. And it was said that no one cometh to the father (Osiris) except by him. And they left us a primary source document to prove it.

Once I learned the above, I realized I was a blind fool worshipping a European imitation of Horus called Jesus.

Bro stop writing jargon.
Stop mixing Freemasons and pagans story with Christianity.

1 Like

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
musicwriter:

It requires research and critical analysis. Once you apply logic to the bible, your eyes would begin to open immediately.

Are you ready to make use of your rational mind? Are you ready to read it in a book? Because its even in drawing for all to see!!

Everything from the bibles concept of heaven, hell, resurrection are all found in the book of coming forth by day and night a.k.a the book of the dead.
In the below drawing made several thousands of years before anybody heard of Jesus, Horus (the resurrected son of God Osiris) is seen holding a cross while taking a dead man through the gate of hell. The emblem of cross signified SALVATION before Jesus!!.
Before anybody heard of Jesus, we already had an emblem of a cross in Africa called ankh and it meant SALVATION or ETERNAL LIFE. But they've lied to you that the cross originated from Christianity. This's one example of how EDUCATION is used as a tool of enslavement.

As a result, Europeans also succeed in hijacking your original spiritual system and giving you one designed in their image. You no longer have any recollection of your ancient spiritual system because they've set the meaning and contex for God in your head. But you don't realize he who sets the context for God, sets your spiriual truth.This's how RELIGION becomes a tool of enslavement.

Now, let's return to the story of the dead man and Horus....

Fortunately, the dead man made it through the gate of hell and Horus is seen taking him to the father (Osiris/God) on his throne because it was said that he (Horus) is the way, the truth and life. No one cometh to the father (Osiris) except by him. This's where the bible authors copied the concept.

Its in drawing for all to see!!

The scenario I narrated above could be seen in the attached picture and can also be viewed in the 2 short video clips below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxm4D0GDod0
p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu80lggYeYs

This information is contained in the book of the dead, which is now in a British museum. Should anybody need the full story, email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail

Crap.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
paxonel:

I wonder. some people just wakeup and compose any trash that enter their head.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
merahki:

Keep truth seeking nwannem The desire is for Africa to awaken in our lifetime Cheers kiss
Keep desiring.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amujale:

We dont need to replace the bible or the Quran with anything other than real history.

Both Christianity and Islam exist on the back of their failed attempts to destroy and or basterdise real history.

That is to say, we ought to stop sourcing from falsehood and instead source from our own African history.

Christian and Islamic narratives exist so as to intentionally mislead people, visciously pulling them away from recognising the existence of real and proper history.

Sourcing from real and proper history allows for the enviroment that will usher in real time progress in all aspects of our daily lives.

Furthermore, history teaches us that the moment whereby a majority of continentals are in sync with their continent, nice, cool and pleasant things will become the norm in their daily lives.

Take away the frazzle dazzle, the flashing lights and all the shennanigans, Africans are the most influencial people in the world of today, out of sheer numbers, demographics as well as other things that arent needed to be repeated here to avoid sounding too blunt.

Now, the thought process is simple. African have the potential to become the most powerful version of our continent has ever bern throughout all of human history.

We have the potential to surpass all of the greateness of the Africans that have come before us.

Once we despell all the foreign concepts and concentrate our focus on everything African.

Perhaps spend hundreds of years focused on us and only us. Everyone else can jog along, our interest is in us.

All official languages should only include local African languages.

Use our official local African languages to Educate ourselves.

Define all foreign and malicious ideologies operating on the continent as such.

Ban the use of all foreign ideologies as a means of education.

Once our great continent is restored to its deservedly greatness, all our Diaspora will begin to excell beyond their own expectations and the severed links will all be restored.

Our continent will become the most influencial geopolitically, commercially, technologically and agricultural science wise as well and here is where we all need to be.

You should first discard all the things you received from the West including their Education and technology.

I would like you to tell me what oxygen or nitrogen would be called in your local dialect?
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
blueAgent:

Wakeup and stop dreaming.

And what is the meaning of your inconsequential response.

Christianity is a fake Hellenistic religion that stole, borrowed, plagiarised and fabricated all of its concepts from other peoples bookssic.

African history is what the Arabian, Greeks, Persian and Roman warmongers use to determine their manufactured religions.

For instance, Thor and Zeus are accepted by most African historians to be adaptations of an Emperor of a famous African civilisation.

Obatala is a real God.

Jesus is a fake god, a Roman Hellenistic religious adaptation of Apis, Buddha, Dionysus, Ela, Krishna, Horus, Merlin, Osiris, Romulus, Serapis e.t.c

Sango is a real God.

Zeus is a fake god, a Greek Hellenistic mythological adaptation of Sango.

Thor is a fake god, a Norse mythological adaptation of Sango.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Shocking Pagan Origin Of Christmas! / Dr. Sign Fireman Teams Up With Prophet Samson Ayorinde / Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.