Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace (2966 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Gracious David West:Link Between Cultism,Satanism,And Ritual Killings (Graphic P / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
blueAgent:

You should first discard all the things you received from the West including their Education and technology.

Ignorance isnt said to be bliss on its own accord, yet once one is able to perceive truth, then ignorance cannot be used as an excuse anymore.

Education is only advantageous to us Africans when us African historians are doing the educating.

Technology doesnt exist within a vacuum.

Africans invented paper and they invented the ink pen.

Africans discovered the concepts of literacy.

Africans discovered the concepts of numeracy.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.

And that was before the Arabian fundamentalist that manufactured Islam and the Eurocentric warmongers that manufactured Christianity began their malicious and destructive interventions.

Both Christianity and Islam are products of aggressive invasions and occupations that exist so as to mislead people into the neglect of our real and proper history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
blueAgent:

I would like you to tell me what oxygen or nitrogen would be called in your local dialect?

I already know what those are in my languages, most African languages already have words for almost all botanical species as well, it isnt that hard since much of the knowledge was ours in the first instance.

For instance, Africans had already determined the speed of light, mapped much of the cosmos thousands of years before the creation of the Eastern Roman Empire.

These are the ways it shall be taught in the years leading to our parents total fulfilment.

The fulfilment of our parents wishes in our lives is that which will lead us to lead ourselves into the nice, cool and pleasant things that our leagacy holds in store for us.

Foreign warmongers and scrounchers from all around the globe came to our continent in order to copy and steal parts of our legacy so as to use to better themselves.

We ought to use our own legacy to better our lives more effectively than any foreign warmongers could.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by musicwriter(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
blueAgent:

Lol.....I can stop laughing at mere wish full thinking.

Please don't quote me ever again if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2020
musicwriter:

Please don't quote me ever again if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Thank you.

Joker.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2020
Amujale:

I already know what those are in my languages, most African languages already have words for almost all botanical species as well, it isnt that hard since much of the knowledge was ours in the first instance.

For instance, Africans had already determined the speed of light, mapped much of the cosmos thousands of years before the creation of the Eastern Roman Empire.

These are the ways it shall be taught in the years leading to our parents total fulfilment.

The fulfilment of our parents wishes in our lives is that which will lead us to lead ourselves into the nice, cool and pleasant things that our leagacy holds in store for us.

Foreign warmongers and scrounchers from all around the globe came to our continent in order to copy and steal parts of our legacy so as to use to better themselves.

We ought to use our own legacy to better our lives more effectively than any foreign warmongers could.

When will you wakeup from your Slumber?

Is there any African country that is not 3rd World?
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2020
Amujale:

Ignorance isnt said to be bliss on its own accord, yet once one is able to perceive truth, then ignorance cannot be used as an excuse anymore.

Education is only advantageous to us Africans when us African historians are doing the educating.

Technology doesnt exist within a vacuum.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.

And that was before the Arabian fundamentalist that manufactured Islam and the Eurocentric warmongers that manufactured Christianity began their malicious and destructive interventions.

Both Christianity and Islam are products of aggressive invasions and occupations that exist so as to mislead people into the neglect of our real and proper history.

Keeping deluding yourself.

Afrocentrism at its best.
Africa did this Africa did that, yet they cannot give themselves basic social amenities without the white man assisting them.

1 Like

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2020
Amujale:

And what is the meaning of your inconsequential response.

Christianity is a fake Hellenistic religion that stole, borrowed, plagiarised and fabricated all of its concepts from other peoples bookssic.

African history is what the Arabian, Greeks, Persian and Roman warmongers use to determine their manufactured religions.

For instance, Thor and Zeus are accepted by most African historians to be adaptations of an Emperor of a famous African civilisation.

Obatala is a real God.

Jesus is a fake god, a Roman Hellenistic religious adaptation of Apis, Buddha, Dionysus, Ela, Krishna, Horus, Merlin, Osiris, Romulus, Serapis e.t.c

Sango is a real God.

Zeus is a fake god, a Greek Hellenistic mythological adaptation of Sango.

Thor is a fake god, a Norse mythological adaptation of Sango.

Are you not ashamed that you had to read books by confused western authors for you to realize your fake history and religion?
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2020
blueAgent:

Are you not ashamed that you had to read books by confused western authors for you to realize your fake history and religion?

The term 'religion' is an adaptation of African history.

According to African history, both Christianity and Islam are false and malicious ideologies.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2020
Once upon a time, there was these friends named "lie" and "exactly how things are"; they both went for a swim.

Without saying anything, "lie" jumped out of the stream, snatched the clothes of "exactly how things are" to put on.

People that came accross the "lie" began to say, hey! look at "lie" he's wearing the clothes of "exactly how things are".

Exactly how things are" came out of the stream and found clothes had gone. Moments later people saw "lie" been chased by the naked "exactly how things are".

Then they said, look at the unclad "exactly how things are" chasing the "lie" in the clothes of "exactly how things are".

Exactly how things are" eventually caught up with the 'lie' and took back control.

Similarly, All the Abrahamic religions peddles a false narrative whilst pretending to be genuine.

All Abrahamic religious text wear the stolen clothes of "exactly how things are".
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Humanity begins 'South of the Sahara', Africa and then our ancestors went forward to populate the rest of the world in what is commonly known as the "Out of Africa" theory.

Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Everyone currently living on planet Earth all descend from African ethnicities.

For more information:

ℹ Africa in World History by Dr Hendrik Clarke

ℹThe African Origin of Civilisation by Cheikh Anta Diop

ℹAfrica: mother of "Western civilization" by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan

ℹNew dimensions in African history by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan and Dr Hendrik Clarke.

ℹThey Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America by Dr Ivan Sertima
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2020
Amujale:

The term 'religion' is an adaptation of African history.

According to African history, both Christianity and Islam are false and malicious ideologies.

Says which book?
does Africa has history? and who wrote the book?
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
blueAgent:

Says which book?

Amujale:
Humanity begins 'South of the Sahara', Africa and then our ancestors went forward to populate the rest of the world in what is commonly known as the "Out of Africa" theory.

Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Everyone currently living on planet Earth all descend from African ethnicities.

For more information:

ℹ Africa in World History by Dr Hendrik Clarke

ℹThe African Origin of Civilisation by Cheikh Anta Diop

ℹAfrica: mother of "Western civilization" by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan

ℹNew dimensions in African history by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan and Dr Hendrik Clarke.

ℹThey Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America by Dr Ivan Sertima
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
blueAgent:

Keeping deluding yourself.

Afrocentrism at its best.
Africa did this Africa did that, yet they cannot give themselves basic social amenities without the white man assisting them.

We wuz kangs. Das rite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
blueAgent:

Says which book?

Much of the material currently available have been salvaged by African historians working round the clock in order to ascertain the accuracy of their findings.

Furthermore, one has to understand that the reason behind the situation of the lack of tons and tons of books written by ancient African historians is due to the draconian policy of burning of books and literature sometimes the destruction of libraries on the continent adopted by both Christianity and Islam.

Nevertheless, modern day African historians arent phased as they have been able to methodically, analytically as well as making use of scientific techniques, reconstruct out of the available secular history all that was thought to have been destroyed by the liars and the fakers.

And now, African history is rightfully restored to its towering glory by the modern day pro-African academics, scholars and historians.

Our job is to mine these findings and make great use of them in order to make the world a better place for us and the coming generations.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
blueAgent:

Afrocentrism at its best...

What is your understanding of Afrocentrism?

Name one Afrocentric scholar that you know.

Call me an Africanist, a Pan Africanist.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Christianity and Islam exist at the back of their failed attempts to destroy and or basterdise real history.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mathematicssic is an African invention.

Yet, between the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers, they plundered, stole, desecrated, burnt and defaced all that they did to make certain that they mined much of this and claimed to be the father of this, that and another.

Furthermore, the present Education model is unfit for African purpose. Ambitious minded countries ought to scrap it and create a new one based around African values.

The current Education System used in most countries has a systematic biased towards the African.

And therefore renders the entire project by defeating the objective.

Hence, the current Educational System is unfit for our purpose.

For instance, its taught in Africa that Hippocrates is the father of orthodox Medicine.

If you teach that in Italy or Greece, then, fair enough but how in God's good planet can anyone who means good to our continent teach such spiteful fakery.

When those in the know, already know that Africans are the father of orthodox Medicine.

In Africa it must be taught that Imhotep is the father of orthodox Medicine, a todler that knows JayZ and Beyonce should have the name of Scientist as Imhotep as well, in the stead.

The Arabs didnt discover Algebra and
Pythagoras didnt discover the Pythagorean Thorem.

KM.Tic scientist were making use of these type of mathematics thousands of years prior to the existence of the Arabians or the Greeks.

The African are the natural scientist, the ones that discovered and maintained all the fundamentals of mathematics, including the Pythagorean Theorem, The 'Golden Ratio' e.t.c

The best available evidence of these mathematical principles on display in KM.T appears in the construction of the Great Pyramids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2020
Amujale:

Much of the material currently available have been salvaged by African historians working round the clock in order to ascertain the accuracy of their findings.

Furthermore, one has to understand that the reason behind the situation of the lack of tons and tons of books written by ancient African historians is due to the draconian policy of burning of books and literature sometimes the destruction of libraries on the continent adopted by both Christianity and Islam.

Nevertheless, modern day African historians arent phased as they have been able to methodically, analytically as well as making use of scientific techniques, reconstruct out of the available secular history all that was thought to have been destroyed by the liars and the fakers.

And now, African history is rightfully restored to its towering glory by the modern day pro-African academics, scholars and historians.

Our job is to mine these findings and make great use of them in order to make the world a better place for us and the coming generations.

Keep dreaming.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by blueAgent(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2020
1Sharon:

We wuz kangs. Das rite.
Lol...No be small thing.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
blueAgent:

Your response are inconsequential.

Attempt to make sense with your contribution.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by musicwriter(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
@Amujale

Bro, I'll advise you to stop wasting time on the type of person quoted below.

I mentioned to you the other time that LANGUAGE, EDUCATION, RELIGION acts like the immune system of a culture. These three are a culture's first line of defense because they're the ways man express his/her perception of reality. Therefore, they're not supposed to be adopted from foreigners, otherwise, there'll be nothing to insulate one society against adoption of foreign perception of reality. The colonialists knew in advance that when a foreigner imposes them on another society, the victim society would be slaves who don't know they're slaves. That's why all British colonies speak English and learn in English. That's why all French colonies speak French and learn in French. Unfortunately, this's the sad reality in Africa today.

I realized this because I spent 20 years of my life trying to understand what's wrong with the African society. It was then I discovered that those three are like the first natural layers of truth to insulate a society against cultural attack. But sadly, they've been pealed off during our unfortunate contact with Europeans and Arabs. When pealed off, the victims no longer have any idea of themselves. In fact, when pealed off, the victims will paradoxically support their enemy who imposed LANGUAGE, EDUCATION, RELIGION on them. This's the same reason you have Hong Kong citizens in the middle of Asia today leaning towards Britain, and its because their first layers of truth have been pealed off, so they're unable to understand who they're. They don't understand their slavery!!.

If we ever want to be totally free in Africa, the most important thing that needs to change is LANGUAGE and EDUCATION. Once done, we will use our native language to teach ourselves in school that Olorun, Chineke, Osiris, etc is God. Then, teach that Horus was already born by a virgin and resurrected from the dead before Jesus. We will write all these in books in our native languages and it would be everywhere in schools and society. We'll not learn about Jesus and bible or Muhammad and koran. Therefore, there'll no longer be a way for a foreigner to access our minds to define for us what is knowledge or not. We'll naturally insulate ourselves against alien concepts!!.

You're trying to convince him with some knowledge about real history? Right? If yes, then it is education that needs to change in our schools because that's the job of education. Only when we change the language and education shall we naturally weed out the type of person you're dealing with here. This person doesn't understand he/she is a slave because the first layers of truth have been pealed off and replaced with alien perception of reality. I pity us.

blueAgent:

Says which book?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by paxonel(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
blueAgent:

I wonder. some people just wakeup and compose any trash that enter their head.
you are the one talking trash cos you have not come out clean to prove how trash my statement is.

Don't comment on what you don't understand

2 Likes

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Daejoyoung: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
paxonel:
you are the one talking trash cos you have not come out clean to prove how trash my statement is.

Don't comment on what you don't understand

Bro l think he is on your side in this arguement. He wasn't referring to you, but to the guy you quoted.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by paxonel(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Bro l think he is on your side in this arguement. He wasn't referring to you, but to the guy you quoted.
OK,
Thanks, I didn't know that I'm sorry.
Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by paxonel(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=blueAgent post=86144038]
Sorry for scolding you, I didn't know you were referring to them.

I have been out of the thread because they were not making sense at all, so i didn't bother to look who was talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace by Amujale(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
musicwriter:
@Amujale

Bro, I'll advise you to stop wasting time on the type of person quoted below.

I mentioned to you the other time that LANGUAGE, EDUCATION, RELIGION acts like the immune system of a culture. These three are the ways man expresses its perception of reality. Therefore, they're not supposed to be adopted from foreigners, otherwise, there'll be nothing to insulate one society against adoption of foreign perception of reality. The colonialists knew in advance that when a foreigner imposes them on another society, the victim society would be slaves who don't know they're slaves. Thats why all British colonies speak English, learn in English. That's why all French colonies speak French and learn in French. Unfortunately, this's the sad reality in Africa today.

I realized this because I spent 20 years of my life trying to understand what's wrong with the African society. It was then I realized that those three are like the first natural layers of truth to insulate a society against cultural attack. But sadly, they've been pealed off during our unfortunate contact with Europeans and Arabs. When pealed off, the victims no longer have any idea of themselves. In fact, when pealed off, the victims will paradoxically support their enemy who imposed LANGUAGE, EDUCATION, RELIGION on them. This's the same reason you have Hong Kong citizens today leaning towards Britain because their first layers o truth have been pealed off, so they're unable to understand who they're. They don't understand their slavery!!.

If we ever want to be totally free in Africa, the most important thing that needs to change is LANGUAGE and EDUCATION. Once done, we will use our native language to teach ourselves in school that Olorun, Chineke, Osiris, etc is God. Then, teach that Horus was already born by a virgin and resurrected from the dead before Jesus. We will write all these in books in our native languages and it would be everywhere in school and society. We'll not learn about Jesus and bible or Muhammad and koran. Therefore, there'll no longer be a way for a foreigner to access our minds to define for us what is knowledge or not. We'll naturally insulate ourselves!!.

You're trying to convince him with some knowledge about real history? Right? If yes, then it is education that needs to change in our schools because that's the job of education. Only when we change the language and education shall we naturally weed out the type of person you're dealing with here. This person doesn't understand he/she is a slave because the first layers of truth have been pealed off and replaced with alien perception of reality. I pity us.

Thanks Brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. / Despite Many Churches, Why Corruption: Still Continues? / Jesus Is Coming Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.