Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Releasing Goods From The House Of The Strongman "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Releasing Goods From The House Of The Strongman "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (517 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Releasing Goods From The House Of The Strongman "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mark 3:27

You already have the power, at your disposal, to bind that strongman depriving you of entrance into the storehouse of God, and receiving your benefits, Remember that God will not force you to use the power.
Mathew 12:29: "Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strongman ? and then he will spoil his house."
The devil and his agents have a prison where they keep the blessings of the people who refuse to exercise their God-given rights or who are ignorant
of what is rightfully theirs in Christ.
The devil is given a foothold when we sin. Sin opens the door for many virtues and good things to be stolen from a person's life.
The devil has three objectives as stated in
John 10:10: to steal, to kill, to destroy. He steals people's finances, marriages, joy, health, peace, ministry, calling, children, etc. We need to repent and ask for God's forgiveness. Then we will get violent in our spirit and storm into the devil's house
to get our goods! With christ in our lives we are stronger man than the devils. The promise of God is that, "When a stronger than he (The strongman)
Shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour, wherein he trusted,
and divided his spoils" (Luke 11:23).
Jesus has given you the power to spoil the enemy and release your goods from the house of the strongman. Use these prayer points to spoil your enemy and collect all your goods.

CONFESSIONS
1 Sam. 30:8: And David inquired at the LORD, saying, shall I pursue after this troop? Shall i overtake them ? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them , and without fail
recover all.

Ps 18:37: I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.

Ps 126:1: When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

Exos. 3:20: And I stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go.

PRAISE WORSHIP
1, I recover all my confiscated and stolen properties, in Jesus name.
2, You devil, take off your legs from my ......,in the name of Jesus.
3, I retrieve all properties from the satanic banks, in Jesus name.
4, I possess all my possessions, in the name of Jesus.
5, I bind the spirit sitting on my possession, in the name of Jesus.
6, I command all my money being caged by the enemy to be completely released , in the name of Jesus.
7, Lord, always help me to identify evil business traps.
8, Lord, help me to erect safeguards to prevent business failure.
9, Lord, send me divine counsellors who can help me with business.
10, Let the Riches of the Gentiles be transferred to me, in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Freedom From Inordinate Affections And Soul-ties "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / Davido And Coza Church: The Whole Truth About The Viral Video / Nigerians Reacts To Video Of Pastor Sleeping With Wife And Daughter Of Churc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.