Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Freedom From Inordinate Affections And Soul-ties "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freedom From Inordinate Affections And Soul-ties "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (505 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom From Inordinate Affections And Soul-ties "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gal. 5:24

People who maintain that nobody can be free from willful sin or ties with demonic world are ignorant of God's provision to set man free, and make him free indeed. Appropriate this provision for your life by ensuring that you crucify your flesh with all its affections and lusts today.
1 Corinthians 6:16: "What ? Know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body ? for two, saith he shall be one flesh."
A soul-tie is an obsessive affection for a person, which is often strengthened by sexual intercourse or blood covenants. When there is soul-tie one's
action is controlled and subject to those of the other person. An unholy union is formed with this person and is consecrated so that the two share mind, purpose and life. One is living for the other person.
Soul ties can be between a man and a woman; a mother and a son (this is called Olympus complex), a boyfriend and a girlfriend; when a man or woman is being manipulated or controlled in the name of love, this bond has to be broken because as far as God is concerned, this is witchcraft.

CONFESSIONS
Gal 6:17: From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the Mark's of the Lord Jesus.

PRAISE WORSHIP
1, I release myself from all unprofitable friendship, in Jesus name.
2, I command all evil 'remote controller' to loose their hold upon my affections, in the name of Jesus.
3, I release myself from the hold of every bewitched relationship, in the name of Jesus.
4, By the blood of Jesus, I remove myself from any strange authority ever exercised over me.
5, I remove all evil soul ties and affections, in the name of Jesus.
6, I break every ungodly relationship, in the name of Jesus.
7, I renounce all hidden evil soul ties, in the name of Jesus.
8, i remove all mind controlling manipulations between me and any friends or family member, in the name of Jesus.
9, I remove myself from any strange authority exercised over me, in the name of Jesus.
10, Lord Jesus, I give you my affections, emotions and desires and I request that they be in submission to the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist / Dream Interpretation Of Seeing Snakes / The Lord's Chosen Is 17!! Glory Be To GOD ALMIGHTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.