Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,812 members, 7,837,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Christians Told To Convert Or Flee - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Told To Convert Or Flee (244 Views)

If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. / UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Told To Convert Or Flee by cleanvessel(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why do muslims use violence to make converts?

We read of many hadiths where Muhammad himself threatened people to convert to islam or be killed. A religion that forces people to accept it could not be from the true God as God gives man the freewill to make choices.Christianity versus islam is a struggle between heaven and hell.

https://www.christianpost.com/amp/christians-told-to-convert-or-flee-in-burkina-faso-as-extremist-violence-continues-report.html
Re: Christians Told To Convert Or Flee by Truthwords: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
That has always been the way of Islam

1 Like

Re: Christians Told To Convert Or Flee by cleanvessel(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Islam can not thrive in an atmosphere of peace and that goes to show it is not from the God Jesus represented.

Jesus said my peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world gives, give I unto you (John 14:27). Jesus left peace behind, which was followed for over 600 years before the arrival of Muhammad, who reintroduced violence into the world.

Allah's messages contradict Jesus messages. Who is the god of islam?
Re: Christians Told To Convert Or Flee by cleanvessel(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
While Jesus sued for peace and laid a good example, Allah said: " Fighting is prescribed for you and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth and ye know not (Sura 2:216).

Allah said fighting is good for muslims. How is fighting good for man?

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Reportedly Quits Secular Music For Gospel Music / Audio And Lyrics: Darey – Pray For Me Ft. Soweto Gospel Choir / Facts About Hell In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.