Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. (4826 Views)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
This is the advice from a pastor and I agree with him....

If you are told to take the vaccine or resign and you do not want to take the vaccine, what you do is, do not panic and do not resign. Let them sack you because you refused to vaccinate then head for the court. Sue them for every dime they have.
You have a right to determine what goes into your body. If they are so confident of what they are forcing you to put into your body, then let the manufacturer indemnify it. They should guarantee its safety and efficiency.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by duro4chang(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
It shouldn't be made compulsory at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
duro4chang:
It shouldn't be made compulsory at all.

We said it from the word go that that's the plan, but CNN worshippers attacked us calling us alarmists and conspiracy theorists. Today, it's playing out right before our eyes. The other day it was Edo state, now even The VATICAN will require a green pass to enter from October 1.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by duro4chang(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
donnie:

We said it from the word go that that's the plan, but CNN worshippers attacked us calling us alarmists and conspiracy theorists. Today, it's playing out right before our eyes. The other day it was Edo state, now even The VATICAN will require a green pass to enter from October 1.
No mind them.

1 Like

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by chiiraq802(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
I will take the Vaccine and Resign.

1 Like

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Righteousness2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
About a year ago we said here that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System, they said we are Conspiracy theorist.

About a Year ago, we said here that it will be from No Mask No Service to No Vaccine No Service which will become No Mark No Service after the Rapture. They said we are Conspiracy theorists.

It is so Funny right now that Everything that was termed " Conspiracy " is now live. Yet many are still Sheepishly heading to their Destruction.

Australia as we speak is in a state worse than Military rule all in the Name of Vaccination. People are being arrested, bullied and treated anyhow for not taking the Jab. Infact the Australia health minister boldly said they are preparing for the NWO.

Mandates have been given in various states in the USA and other nations. Italy begins theirs October 15, other nations and places also have theirs btw October and Dec1. Many have been sacked in the USA for this Jab.

If you Listened to the speech of the UN Secretary General, you would have clearly seen that they are making way for appearance of the Antichrist on the World Stage.

Folks! The Rapture is Upon Us! Just look how evil , Confused and Authoritarian leaders have become. JESUS is Coming ! Be Prepared!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by zionmde: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rubbish
Bunch of rubbish
So while u sue dem will d pastor feed u and and ur family?
Or is I d small money u saved dat u will use to pay lawyers

Some dummies will just open mouth waaaa and keep vomiting rubbish

1 Like

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
chiiraq802:
I will take the Vaccine and Resign.
You nor well grin

1 Like

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
zionmde:
Rubbish
Bunch of rubbish
So while u sue dem will d pastor feed u and and ur family?
Or is I d small money u saved dat u will use to pay lawyers

Some dummies will just open mouth waaaa and keep vomiting rubbish

Olodo... you haven't heard about a class action lawsuit before?

2 Likes

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
donnie:

All this for a virus with 99% chance of survival and for a vaccine they admit will not prevent you from contacting or spreading the virus.

See how babies are being snatched from thier parents and vaccinated in Australia. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P865HT1T8ATss_bsk2IR0ZC8NAbrjiE8/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
The Pastor must be stupid!

Globally it has been passed into law that for the safety of their workers certain measures should be put in place. So if you didn't object when they demanded facemask then your opinion against the vaccine is useless.
If you don't want to take it leave their job and establish yourself. It's not by force that you work with them.
Moreover it's in the papers you signed before resuming work with them that you will comply with all the directives of the company so failure to comply along with other employees is enough to send you packing! undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by zionmde: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
donnie:

Olodo... you haven't heard about a class action lawsuit before?
Ogbeni sharrap there
Class action lawsuit kee u there
U people will just be talking rubbish. Since its easy to get sacked and den start pursuing legal actions. U will be dumber dan I expected if u think any company will tell u directly dat u were sacked because of vaccination.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by obonujoker(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Another conspiracy theory thread... I move... cool

2 Likes

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Truthwords: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
It sometimes gives me joy to know that so many people who got the vaccines are dead. The population of stupid people who don't listen to warnings must reduce

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Elliot2(m): 2:40am On Sep 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
About a year ago we said here that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System, tgey said we are Conspiracy theorist.

About a Year ago, we said here that it will be from No Mask No Service to No Vaccine No Service which will become No Mark No Service after the Rapture. They said we are Conspiracy theorists.

It is so Funny right now that Everything that was termed " Conspiracy " is now live. Yet many are still Sheepishly heading to their Destruction.

Australia as we speak is in a state worse than Military rule all in the Name of Vaccination. People are being arrested, bullied and treated anyhow for not taking the Jab. Infact the Australia health minister boldly said they are preparing for the NWO.

Mandates have been given in various states in the USA and other nations. Italy begins theirs October 15, other nations and places also have theirs btw October and Dec1. Many have been sacked in the USA for this Jab.

If you Listened to the speech of the UN Secretary General, you would have clearly seen that they are making way for appearance of the Antichrist on the World Stage.

Folks! The Rapture is Upon Us! Just look how evil , Confused and Authoritarian leaders have become. JESUS is Coming ! Be Prepared!
I have a strong feeling that the jab is the mark of the beast. That is how I saw it in my dream when Jesus rejected ally those who took it. We are a year into the tribulation. Things will drastically change for the worst from next year when the 7yrs time becomes even shorter. They are desperate because their time is up. Agenda 2030 has been brought down to 2023. The one world religion will open in 2022 where you will have all the Abrahamic religions in one place. The time is up! I knew since I was much younger that I would experience the end time. Sin took me away from those revelations I usually had. I was supposed to be among the end time revival spearheading the gospel of Christ but son has weakened me. Yet God was merciful to warn me in a dream some four years ago that the world is soon now. And again same dream in 2021. I have no doubt about it. Those who can must run to the solid rock now that they can. Goodluck/

1 Like

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2021
zionmde:

Ogbeni sharrap there
Class action lawsuit kee u there
U people will just be talking rubbish. Since its easy to get sacked and den start pursuing legal actions. U will be dumber dan I expected if u think any company will tell u directly dat u were sacked because of vaccination.
Then many other skeletons in the so-called company's cupboard will be made public. Radarada.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2021
obonujoker:
Another conspiracy theory thread... I move... cool

[img]https://c./MSR2Qihsf9cAAAAd/disgusted-done.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by zionmde: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2021
donnie:

Then many other skeletons in the so-called company's cupboard will be made public. Radarada.
Just go and tell dat ur insensitive whatever to shut up
U make it public and end up not being employed by any other company. If d same guy come to ur pastor and ask him for job, he will send him to go.and fast and pray. Nonsense
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The Pastor must be stupid!

Globally it has been passed into law that for the safety of their workers certain measures should be put in place. So if you didn't object when they demanded facemask then your opinion against the vaccine is useless.
[s]If you don't want to take it leave their job and establish yourself. It's not by force that you work with them.
Moreover it's in the papers you signed before resuming work with them that you will comply with all the directives of the company so failure to comply along with other employees is enough to send you packing! undecided[/s]

Passed into law by humans (or semi humans) like yourself. So if the company asks you to give your wife to MD or be sacked you will comply and not sue? And we rejected the masks from the onset, because we knew their plans.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2021
zionmde:

Just go and tell dat ur insensitive whatever to shut up
U make it public and end up not being employed by any other company. If d same guy come to ur pastor and ask him for job, he will send him to go.and fast and pray. Nonsense
The compensation and damages you'll get should help you start a business. Like myself, dem neva born who go force me take that satanic jab.
@bolded you can't know that for certain and he's not my pastor... I'm not even a Christian.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by zionmde: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2021
donnie:

The compensation and damages you'll get should help you start a business. Like myself, dem neva born who go force me take that satanic jab.
@bolded you can't know that for certain and he's not my pastor... I'm not even a Christian.
Ogbeni sharrap there
If u don't want to take it swerve
Compensation and damages indeed. Since u don't know u can be sacked in the name of unproductivity, redundancy etc and u will do no shit about it. U must be very naive if u think they will write sacked because of refusal to be vaccinated on ur sack letter. They can even term it non adherence to safety of other colleagues.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2021
zionmde:

Ogbeni sharrap there
If u don't want to take it swerve
Compensation and damages indeed. Since u don't know u can be sacked in the name of unproductivity, redundancy etc and u will do no shit about it. U must be very naive if u think they will write sacked because of refusal to be vaccinated on ur sack letter. They can even term it non adherence to safety of other colleagues.

Listen not everyone is a desperado, unproductive or redundant. Some know their onions and will still reject the devilish vaccine. Even the company knows better than to find trouble. All that's required is a good lawyer. If he is woke and aware of the PLANdemic, then that's a plus.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by bularuz(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2021
donnie:

Listen not everyone is a desperado, unproductive or redundant. Some know their onions and will still reject the devilish vaccine. Even the company knows better than to find trouble. All that's required is good lawyer. If he is woke and aware of the PLANdemic, then that's a plus.
Maybe on paper, but in reality companies sack who they don't want, when they like for whatever reason they have.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2021
bularuz:

Maybe on paper, but in reality companies sack who they don't want, when they like for whatever reason they have.
It depends on the company. Many companies are still interested in a good image and reputation. The more prestigious, the better the damages to be paid.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good. This is how sane human beings should respond.

1 Share

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
donnie:

Passed into law by humans (or semi humans) like yourself. So if the company asks you to give your wife to MD or be sacked you will comply and not sue? And we rejected the masks from the onset, because we knew their plans.

Now i know you're mentally deranged! cheesy

So you don't even understand safety measures.
Guy, the company wants to protect their own interest by doing everything manly possible to keep their business. If Covid19 should spread in one company killing just ten staffs do you think anybody will patronize them knowing fully well that CORONA VIRUS has entered the place?
Why are you people so daft that you only thing from one side?
Well for your information if your boss demand your wife you either leave his job or allow him and that's if she won't go herself for your boss!
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Now i know you're mentally deranged! cheesy

So you don't even understand safety measures.
Calm down. I will ignore your insults because I know not everyone has the ability to engage in healthy conversation. So the insults are a cover up.
Guy, the company wants to protect their own interest by doing everything manly possible to keep their business. If Covid19 should spread in one company killing just ten staffs do you think anybody will patronize them knowing fully well that CORONA VIRUS has entered the place?
Why are you people so daft that you only thing from one side?

Well for your information if your boss demand your wife you either leave his job or allow him and that's if she won't go herself for your boss!
Nothing like the bolded ever happens, talkless of in Nigeria. Forget all the media lies. If such was actually happening as the media wants you to believe, you will all be dead by now. So we are not all bewitched... Some of us still have our ability to reason. See how they've messed y'all up...
I will refuse, let him fire me and then I'll sue his arse. What is the pupose of the contract you signed with the company? You can give your wife or leave sobbing. Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
donnie:

Calm down. I will ignore your insults because I know not everyone has the ability to engage in healthy conversation. So the insults a cover up. Nothing like the bolded ever happens, talkless of in Nigeria. Forget all the media lies. If such was actually happening as the media wants you to believe, you will all be dead by now. So we are not all bewitched... Some of us still have our ability to reason. See how they've messed y'all up... I will refuse, let him fire me and then I'll sue his arse. What is the pupose of the contract you signed with the company? You can give your wife or leave sobbing. Rubbish.

Well if you don't believe that Covid19 is real you are the one who has been bewitched for good!
I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and over 15,000 of our brothers are dead now due to Covid19.
This shows that with all your noice on NL you're just a local man arguing blindly!
We have members throughout the world and news are reaching us about our brothers (JWs) who were infected with the VIRUS and as i'm talking to you now, 15,000 of my brothers and sisters have died due to Covid19 in different countries globally!

So stay in your locality and tell your village people lies when you don't know what is really happening in the world around you!
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Eviana(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
About a year ago we said here that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System, tgey said we are Conspiracy theorist.

All I want to say is-
You have spoken plain truth....at the bolded.
I am witnessing & living this right now.
Last sentence is absolute truth as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well if you don't believe that Covid19 is real you are the one who has been bewitched for good!
I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and over 15,000 of our brothers are dead now due to Covid19.
This shows that with all your noice on NL you're just a local man arguing blindly!
You shared those your JW covid tales earlier this year. Na only una dey die of covid-19? They should check very well what killed them. I don't care if it's a Church, they have all aligned themselves with the New world order.
We have members throughout the world and news are reaching us about our brothers (JWs) who were infected with the VIRUS and as i'm talking to you now, 15,000 of my brothers and sisters have died due to Covid19 in different countries globally!

So stay in your locality and tell your village people lies when you don't know what is really happening in the world around you!
We have more people dying of malaria and thyphoid. Real cases, not these audio, media hyped cases. My friend told me today about his father inlaw who is in critical condition due to thyphoid...his liver might have been affected. He plans to take him from the village, hope he survives.

1 Like

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Well when our headquarters tells us anything about current events we don't doubt it most especially when it involves death of our members so Covid19 is REAL! smiley
donnie:

You shared those your JW covid tales earlier this year. Na only una dey die of covid-19? They should check very well what killed them. I don't care if it's a Church, they have all aligned themselves with the New world order.
We have more people dying of malaria and thyphoid. Real cases, not these audio, media hyped cases. My friend told me today about his father inlaw who is in critical condition due to thyphoid...his liver might have been affected. He plans to take him from the village, hope he survives.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Eviana(f): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
donnie:

I believe you @ the bolded.
By taking him to the village, does that give him a better chance of survival?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2015 Prophesy. / Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? / Happy Birthday To Bishop David Abioye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.