Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (81629 Views)

Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by goodman5(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Barcelona and man unitet see ur u work smiley
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmm. I think peo6or even his friends kill him and collect his tickets and make it as he is the one that killed his self
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Allah Saïd dont near bet its act from devil.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by GuestLog: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
BlackfireX:
1.5 he is not dead.

Over 2.5 he is dead.

Draw X 3.5 he will not go to heaven
1.78 (Papa Ebube will meet with Angel Gabriel to judge his case)
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by GuestLog: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
The way all my ticket just dey cut these days eh! Even ordinary 1.08 dey fear me to play.

I'll just save my daily N1000 till the end of the year and enjoy myself. Nonesense.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by SimplePlan34: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
#DEATHCURE
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Asquare84:
It not true you can be paid your winning in bet9a if you lost your ticket

So what's the company's gain? If they paid back ur lost ticket. Source of profit?
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by imagrg(m): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Should be investigated thoroughly.
I smell a he-goat.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by EmpressT(f): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
This suicide thing is becoming alarming everyday. It is sad that the youths are the one falling in this mess. I tire o!
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Am even reasoning that suicide because I can't eat twice per day anymore cry I have begged too much..very poor,it's better I join my grandpa
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by dochenaj: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2019
How sure are they, it is suicide and not homicide?
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Tboy1419: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
By 2023, about 5 million men and youths will be rendered useless, insane, in big trouble or dead by Bet9ja. The government better do something about these multifarious bet shops littering the country.

I'm a victim. My life is remaining 'one bar'. I know where i should have been by now if not for 'virtual'
. My partner in crime. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 1:01am On Sep 23, 2019
felaismyhero:
abegi,what are you facing sef? everybody go just dey exaggerate them situation.almost everybody has a bad story to tell; but OVERWHELMINGLY HOPELESS situations,not BAD situations lead to suicide.it takes courage to commit suicide!

pls go through the topics he posted
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 1:01am On Sep 23, 2019
myfan:

What is that? Could you mind sharing?
Go through the threads he created
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Dmony: 2:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Imagine dem no no weytin man dey face no dey show for face
mascot87:
I laugh when I see people committing suicide thinking they have the worst problem. If they know what I am facing,they will no that the problem they have is a child's play. But I can't chicken out via suicide, I will survive and victory is sure. 7 years 9 months problem and still counting getting worst by the day but I am still alive.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by omonla10(m): 5:26am On Sep 23, 2019
mascot87:
I laugh when I see people committing suicide thinking they have the worst problem. If they know what I am facing,they will no that the problem they have is a child's play. But I can't chicken out via suicide, I will survive and victory is sure. 7 years 9 months problem and still counting getting worst by the day but I am still alive.
what's ur problem if I may ask
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by omonla10(m): 5:33am On Sep 23, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
The guy took it too deep
Na only the game cut
Nor be e life cut
Besides
how much e use take play the game?
The money won't be more than 5k!
Besides that, who talk say na bcus of betnaija nai make e take him life?
The story nor complete joor!
my guy, even if he plays with 100 naira.. The loss is worth 36m..he won't get over it for the rest of his life especially if he was poor. The thought of "I could have achieved this and that" would haunt him forever
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Exwizaard: 6:11am On Sep 23, 2019
mascot87:

I had wish you know the problem, we learn everyday, am also currently passing through hell
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2019
omonla10:
my guy, even if he plays with 100 naira.. The loss is worth 36m..he won't get over it for the rest of his life especially if he was poor. The thought of "I could have achieved this and that" would haunt him forever
But that's why it's called bet9ja
He already knew it's 50-50 chance
Besides, for him to have bet values that is up to 36 mill am sure his a old timer in the world of betting
And he is already used to losing bets
Talking about him been poor?
The story made us to know that he has a son that is almost out of an institute
The guy is a graduate not an illiterate
The fact remains
The story nor complete joor!

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2019
meezynetwork:
Suicide everytime
Suicide everywhere ! I tire o .
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Came4amod: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2019
If u kill ur self because u dey suffer bros .. U accepted defeat and its the end .. Suicide is not the answer to any problem ..there is always light at the end of the tunnel if u stay alive ... But come again .. In life you have to live very carefully , save money don't spend ur all .. Having money in ur pocket even if its ten naira will help you retain sanity .. And above all hustle .. Don't wait for nobody please hustle .. Strive hard ..God said he will bless the works of our hands .. He didn't say he will bless an idle man .. Taink you

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by naijasaint: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2019
nwakibie3:

How? Because one game cut my 1.3m last week and I wasn’t given anything

Guy pls give me game today
U too.much joo
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by renewable1(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Na wa o

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Anfield247(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Mission to nowhere
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Utycar: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Sunofgod:
Chai.....he go back man utd?

Solksjaer...?.?see ohh!

Guy u no well�����
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2019
Shameful idiot
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Investorsci: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2019
mascot87:

My brother I feel your pains, People face worst and still haven't giving up.
It's well

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin grin
BlackfireX:
1.5 he is not dead.

Over 2.5 he is dead.

Draw X 3.5 he will not go to heaven
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by peculiar32(f): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2019
mascot87:

May God continue to strengthen you. I'm sending all my love to you. Hugs

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by rufu4g: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
papa ebube d kind flog wen u go dey recieve now sha for that way. na only ur ticket dey die?
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Someone having two wives, how will he expect to find rest of mind when he went against the will of God.
Re: Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=mascot87 post=82469998]I laugh when I see people committing suicide thinking they have the worst problem. If they know what I am facing,they will no that the problem they have is a child's play. But I can't chicken out via suicide, I will survive and victory is sure. 7 years 9 months problem and still counting getting worst by the day but I am still alive.

God will surely give you victory bro. From now on I will be praying for you. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.