Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well (65415 Views)

Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Deltatoto: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
MasterRahl:
Hmmm. Food for thought.
Long distance marriage is a No No for me.
e no good.after marriage one will be like a bachelor again

3 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Passionate888:
Buhari sef... That guy is just clueless. Rest In Peace...

Igbo pple don suffer for hausa pple hands shaa
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Smhaykins(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
decatalyst:
No one is safe from being victim of crime except the ones Jesus saves and keep.

Nigerian security system needs total overhaul!

They can't even protect themselves.

Allah not jesus
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by FarahAideed: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
From the tribe of the next commandant we will have an idea of who killed her

4 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Femeto: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Because of money.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by PureFace1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Yoruba in the Arm Forces need to be very careful

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Terver90: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is quite unfortunate, may she finds eternal rest
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
decatalyst:
No one is safe from being victim of crime except the ones Jesus saves and keep.

Nigerian security system needs total overhaul!

They can't even protect themselves.

It goes beyond security system and not being able to protect themselves, we just have too many and too much criminals in Nigeria.
In Nigeria, gateman would turn to criminal overnight and kill his boss. Housemaids too. Personal drivers too. Ordinary cooks too. Baby sitters dey there. Your security could conspire with your gardener to snuff life outta you even when you are still pampering them like your family members.
To me, it is not really about our security agents, it is about an average innocent and harmless Nigerian who could spring surprise at any moment. Those two in custody might be her domestic workers. How do you secure that kind of situation?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

Even it is proved that her domestic workers killed her may be for money or valuable properties?
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officers of this rank are well protected with security.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by SavageResponse(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
These heartless people just murdered this woman for nothing
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Ojiofor: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Even inside barracks?
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by OdefaGirl(f): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hausaman:

What's the difference between Jesus that the Romans killed and the Navy Commandant ?. For they both could not save themselves in the hour of need talkless of saving others.
God bless Nigeria.

Which God are you talking about again? Are you Confused?
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by MetaPhysical: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
Whoever touches/harm the descendant of oduduwa shall know no peace all their life.

I pray the navy does something and unravel and then jail and then kill whoever is responsible for the death of this ooduan woman.

R.I.P compatriot

Ase Edumare!

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by MetaPhysical: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
May her soul Rest In Peace!
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Edyice: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Passionate888:
Buhari sef... That guy is just clueless. Rest In Peace...

I don't sent Yorubas to struggle in the ARMY forces with us

The force belong to the north and NORTH alone

Don't call me again ooh

Or else I will bring in fython ( python )dance for you ... A. FEE. C NEXT LEVEL grin

Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by AyosMan: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
It surprises me that only Yoruba people support buhari with all that's happening. I pity Yoruba people. No wonder some1 said Yoruba's are the real problem of this entity called Nigeria! Bcus they are afraid to be on their own. Those Yoruba kids that talks any how on this platform, be careful before you tag me an IBO man am a confirmed Urhobo man. You Yoruba's are terrible!!

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Risingblue008(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na waooo,even uniform officers too?
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by dfrost: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Deltatoto:
u see all this work when Dey make husband and wife no live together.i no like am

Tell them oOo. cry
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Dredgemaster(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
hatchy:
Nigeria is finished completely or completely finished.

Deaths in Barracks....

Insecurity in this country is at all time low since independence.

This "push and start" government have lost it. No one is safe.

RIP to the departed soul.
You called Buhari government push and start? I call it push and push, it has never started, not even for once.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by DonBenny77(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sex is involved in this death
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Philistine(m): 2:17am On Sep 23, 2019
AyosMan:
It surprises me that only Yoruba people support buhari with all that's happening. I pity Yoruba people. No wonder some1 said Yoruba's are the real problem of this entity called Nigeria! Bcus they are afraid to be on their own. Those Yoruba kids that talks any how on this platform, be careful before you tag me an IBO man am a confirmed Urhobo man. You Yoruba's are terrible!!
Mr.Emmanuel Ayomanor, U should be more concerned about your jobless condition and how to Feed your young family, instead of all this tribal slurs u are into, the game of politics is not a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Amudeneogu: 2:31am On Sep 23, 2019
People are wicked oo.... see this promising young lady they just wasted her life for noting.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Omolewu(m): 3:11am On Sep 23, 2019
Depot Nigeria navy: No going back.

You can't resign even if your life is been threatened.

Adeiu madam.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by femmoy(m): 3:24am On Sep 23, 2019
Hausaman:

What's the difference between Jesus that the Romans killed and the Navy Commandant ?. For they both could not save themselves in the hour of need talkless of saving others.
God bless Nigeria.

may God forgive ur ignorance.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Harkyn92(m): 4:51am On Sep 23, 2019
And they've killed my commandant for me. what a wicked world. I've been welcomed into jaji with this sad news. may God help us all.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by preselect(m): 5:36am On Sep 23, 2019
hatchy:
Nigeria is finished completely or completely finished.

Deaths in Barracks....

Insecurity in this country is at all time low since independence.

This "push and start" government have lost it. No one is safe.

RIP to the departed soul.

it's called NextLevel
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by preselect(m): 5:40am On Sep 23, 2019
Okwyjesus:

The worst is that some persons are not seeing it. How come no one is safe except politicians with Mopol.

When you talk they will say you hate Buhari
not for long.

soon the polithiefcians with their mopol wont be safe either.

soon. . . . .and very soon. .

1 Like

Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Mccullum: 5:48am On Sep 23, 2019
This looks like a crime committed against her by colleagues! This is horrible and the culprits should stay alive forever, wicked souls.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Amumaigwe: 6:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Hausaman:

God bless Nigeria.

What is the difference between Mohammed and Boko Haram since they both shed innocent blood and rape young girls.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by Simplyleo: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
Okay, it is the tribe that succeeds her that will be the basis of assessing her killers, right? Such a shallow thinking existing only in the realms of wailing elements.

Now, for your info, the killer has been identified and arrested, he is Mr Simon Bernards, a former PTA chairman of the school who claimed to be in a love affairs with the deceased and his reason of kidnapping and murdering her was because she failed to redeem her promise of giving him 2.5m.

Now, I'm sure from the the name, he is Hausa or fulani according to a warped thinker whose purpose in life is endless wailing.
Re: Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well by renewable1(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2019
God help us.
RIP ma'am

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.