Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Man Who Robs Prostitutes Arrested( Photos?) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Who Robs Prostitutes Arrested( Photos?) (560 Views)

Finally This Man Who's Always Cry Now He Stop (pix) / Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / See Hilarious Response From A Man Who Was Tagged Homeless By A News Site (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Robs Prostitutes Arrested( Photos?) by Favourscott001: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Godstime Ogechi, who is an expert in robbing prostitutes in Ugbiyoko, Egor local government area, has been arrested by men of the Edo State Police Command.

https://blogese.com.ng/2019/09/22/man-who-robs-prostitutes-arrested-photos/

The 30-year-old is a one-man-squad who uses a rod-like gun to rob commercial sex workers under the pretence of paying them to spend the night with him.Having taken them to a dark street, he would bring out the rod and the girls thinking that it is a gun would give him their phones and money including the one he paid them.However, Luck ran out on him when one of his victims ran away when they got to a dark street at Ugbiyoko area and when he went back to collect the money he paid her for the night, some girls recognised him which led to his arrest.According to him;

“I don’t have any gang. I operate along Ekenwan road. I pick street girls at night and rob them. I will chat with them and tell them I want to take them for daybreak. When we get to a dark corner, I will bring out this thing like a gun and threaten them”

“They will give me their phones. I cannot remem.......
Read full story here

https://blogese.com.ng/2019/09/22/man-who-robs-prostitutes-arrested-photos/

Re: Man Who Robs Prostitutes Arrested( Photos?) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Throw the animal in jail for a long time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Doubt If This Subject Still Exist Anymore / Emojis And Their Meanings.... / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.