Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor (30583 Views)

2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Ecstasy154(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
The National Chairman of the Reformed-All Progressives Congress (R-APC), Engr. Buba Galadima, has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari will handover power to someone from the Southwest region come 2023.

Galadima, who used to be a die-hard associate of President Buhari said that the president is working to install a president of Southern extraction in the 2023.

According to the former APC chieftain, it was difficult for Buhari to muster the needed intelligence to allow the presidency stay in the North beyond 2023.

“I thought Buhari is working for the South, at least some part of the South. That is what every northerner believes,” Galadima, who is now in the camp of Atiku Abubakar and Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, told Sun.

Speaking on recent claim by Babachir Lawal that the North won’t relinquish power because there was nothing like zoning, Galadima added, “Forget about Babachir Lawal. I am not talking about Babachir Lawal. I am talking about Buhari and myself or the North.

“I really wouldn’t know what you regard as the North. But I believe that majority of northerners believe that Buhari is only working in the interest of some section of the South.

“You should figure out which section benefits more than any group.[talking about the Southwest]”

Asked about the possibility that Buhari may be playing with the intelligence of the Southerners, he said, “Well, I wish he has got that intelligence to do that. I wish so.”

“I never believed in anything like zoning. The best should always lead Nigeria, the man with the largest heart and the man who will work for the country, rather than for self or for those close to him.

“It doesn’t matter, for me. If Iyabo Obasanjo wants to contest election and I believe she is the best, I will support her.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/why-im-supporting-atiku-buba-galadima/amp/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
"I wish he has the intelligence to do that"...says it all. This was one of the closest people to Buhari for years so he knows what he is saying.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by donbachi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
A woman that ties Buba cannot rule nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
2023 is still very far. In politics a week can beva long time.
Do you know that today's ‘Illegal’ refineries in Niger Delta could be our future Chevrons and Shells?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by abc115: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
How will Buba Galadima supporters from the other side see this statements from their Chief Entertainer?

Has Buba Galadima given up on Atiku Case with his reference to 2023?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Nigeria2040: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
U think Fulani man will hand over to you? Continue wishing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by LegendHero(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Now People from the other side will be confused on who to curse now. Galadima their hero or the SW.

Let the insult keep coming in.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Difrent: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Your supporters from the yeast won't like this
They will soon tag you a betrayal, not with that poor outing at the PEPT. you are one of the reasons atiku lost, you are part of the scam

17 Likes

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by DD29: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Buba No Matter What I Know U What Power To Remain In The North Cos I Dont Think Your Principal Will Quit Soon He May Need Your Support In 2023
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by unbitchable(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
The region in question has paid her dues.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Buhari may not be smart, but he is not stupid either. He will shock the Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Till then.... until the cabals are done with Osibanjo and the rest we can now talk of 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Sirjamo: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Am a staunch Buharist but whether he works for us or not, we will take the presidency come 2023.

You don't wanna mess with the South west, ask Goodluck Jonathan.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by abc115: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Difrent:
Your supporters from the yeast won't like this
They will soon tag you a betrayal, not with that poor outing at the PEPT. you are one of the reasons atiku lost, you are part of the scam
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by EricBloodAxe: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Buba Galadima must be high off gworo. The fulani cabal will hand over power to another fulani man and there's nothing the SW will do about it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by phemmyutd(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
While the close ally of Atiku knows it over for him. The online fools are still shouting Atiku is coming

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Day169: 12:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Buba Galadima again?
.. I'm going back to bed!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by BlackfireX: 1:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Shithole

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by mrvitalis(m): 4:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Sirjamo:
Am a staunch Buharist but whether he works for us or not, we will take the presidency come 2023.

You don't wanna mess with the South west, ask Goodluck Jonathan.
Dont mess with u with your 4 million votes ?

I have asked this question over n over again ....if north back stab u ...who would stand by u ...just name a zone

U have no leverage to force the north to hand over to u ,absolutely none ....even if u tell nigeria buhari in aso rock is fake it wont do shit

Not has no reason to hand over to u , with zoning its not your turn ,u killed zoning ,your votes were irrelevant

Stop making mouth u have nothing to threaten anyone with

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by helinues: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2019
Which political post is Galadima currently holding?

Asking on behalf of a friend
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by faksin: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2019
yeye man
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by contigiency(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
"I wish he has the intelligence to do that"...says it all. This was one of the closest people to Buhari for years so he knows what he is saying.

See how cheaply you can be convinced and confused. Tomorrow you start talking about you being educated while others are not.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by orisa37: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Nigeria is a Heritage of Nigerians and shall remain so forever.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Sirjamo: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

Dont mess with u with your 4 million votes ?

I have asked this question over n over again ....if north back stab u ...who would stand by u ...just name a zone

U have no leverage to force the north to hand over to u ,absolutely none ....even if u tell nigeria buhari in aso rock is fake it wont do shit

Not has no reason to hand over to u , with zoning its not your turn ,u killed zoning ,your votes were irrelevant

Stop making mouth u have nothing to threaten anyone with
This is the type of foolish calculation that sends you people to political oblivion.
Who told you that Yorubas are only present in the south west? what about the one's in Kwara and kogi and millions living in the north?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by sogodihno: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Ipob piglets are already wailing, Presidency is coming to SW in 2023, those that want to die can go and die

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2019
contigiency:

See how cheaply you can be convinced and confused. Tomorrow you start talking about you being educated while others are not.

I don't know you but you sound like the typical bigot with a pea-sized brain that fails to understand the simple fact that you can respect another person's opinion without agreeing with it and exhibiting your low intelligence here.
I don't know you but i am damn sure am more educated than you both in the conventional education system and in the school of hard knocks.
I was talking buhari, who are you again? Not relevant.
Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by contigiency(m): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I don't know you but you sound like the typical bigot with a pea-sized brain that fails to understand the simple fact that you can respect another person's opinion without agreeing with it and exhibiting your low intelligence here.
I don't know you but i am damn sure am more educated than you both in the conventional education system and in the school of hard knocks.
I was talking buhari, who are you again? Not relevant.
Enjoy your day.

You make mouth because you probably have a first degree and you call that being educated. Something many market women in my village acquired since time immemorial.

You don't come here and be posting nonsense that erodes value instead of enriching knowledge and ideas, simply because you are entitled to your own opinion.

And if you are as educated as you claim, it should show in your reasoning and behavior, else you merely wasted time and money going to school. You cannot have somebody like buba galadima reasoning for you and you call yourself a reasonable and educated person.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2019
contigiency:

You make mouth because you probably have a first degree and you call that being educated. Something many market women in my village acquired since time immemorial.

You don't come here and be posting nonsense that erodes value instead of enriching knowledge and ideas, simply because you are entitled to your own opinion.

And if you are as educated as you claim, it should show in your reasoning and behavior, else you merely wasted time and money going to school. You cannot have somebody like buba galadima reasoning for you and you call yourself a reasonable and educated person.

Why are you feeling pained? Buba Galadima is more sound than buhari himself, can you imagine both men in a debate? Who between the two men do you think has a better grasp of the present realities of the situation in Nigeria?
Buba has been a personal friend and political ally of buhari for decades so i doubt you know about buhari more than he does.
And yes watching how incoherent buhari is during interviews you can tell he is not high on intelligence except you're a ethnic bigot or APC member who never sees nothing. Jalan!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by contigiency(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Why are you feeling pained? Buba Galadima is more sound than buhari himself, can you imagine both men in a debate? Who between the two men do you think has a better grasp of the present realities of the situation in Nigeria?
Buba has been a personal friend and political ally of buhari for decades so i doubt you know about buhari more than he does.
And yes watching how incoherent buhari is during interviews you can tell he is not high on intelligence except you're a ethnic bigot or APC member who never sees nothing. Jalan!

You see your standard? So because whenever buba galadima opens his mouth his lips and tongue become uncontrollable kpata kpata kpata like machine grinding corn, you take that as being eloquent and intelligent. Poor you, It's a pity.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by OBTMOS(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2019
C
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by ZombieTAMER: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2019
sad sad

If Nigeria was a sane country

Nobody will be talking about 2023

But rather holding Buhari responsible for not delivering any of his campaign promises

The South west should not fall for this cheap scam.. It's to further divide Nigerians and especially the South.

A divided south always benefits the North...

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.