Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor (30598 Views)

2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2019
abc115:
How will Buba Galadima supporters from the other side see this statements from their Chief Entertainer?

Has Buba Galadima given up on Atiku Case with his reference to 2023?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Burruchaga71(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Buhari has only one vote to cast
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Sirjamo:
Am a staunch Buharist but whether he works for us or not, we will take the presidency come 2023.

You don't wanna mess with the South west, ask Goodluck Jonathan.

Unfortunately for you, he knows that other regions of the south are waiting for their payback. The only ally the south west is stuck with is the north. So the south west is at the political mercy of the north. You will behave by 2023. The Abacha days hostilities between you and the north are coming back faster than you would expect.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by ZombieTAMER: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
blablablabla same useless permutations that has kept Nyamiris in the dark side of politics.

Jonathan case is different.if north want to keep power beyond buhari .the would have voted massively for Atiku to do 8 years making it 12years rule.

Who cares about 12 when you can get 16...

Well.... Time will tell
Wish you the best
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by semyman: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2019
So Atiku is no longer cumming?
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by MrHeff(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

The East or the whole south ?
I don't know about you, but I never supported Jonathan. I knew he was a failure ever since his days as Bayelsa governor. And I have people in my vicinity that never rated him either.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by ORIENTATION101: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2019
scaramucci:

Unfortunately for you, he knows that other regions of the south are waiting for their payback. The only ally the south west is stuck with is the north. So the south west is at the political mercy of the north. You will behave by 2023. The Abacha days hostilities between you and the north are coming back faster than you would expect.
blablablabla like we re in the military regime. Ur political naivety is astonishing. U have ur eyes open and u cant see anything.

South West And North west political alignment is build on regional power blocs coming together
In form of CPC (buhari)+ACN(Tinubu). These
Two regions have 30 millions eligible voters combined.
North west Region 7 states 16million voters
South West Region 6 states 14 millions voters.

These alignment is the first and the most formidable in history of Nigeria politics no wonder they always share the spoils of war between themselves only.

North west Region president

South West Region vice president

North west Region Senate leader

South West Region speaker of the house

North west Region majority leader house of rep
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by alizma: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
"I wish he has the intelligence to do that"...says it all. This was one of the closest people to Buhari for years so he knows what he is saying.
If he is close to Buhari for many years, then let's apply the saying "show me your friend and I will know who you are".
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by mrvitalis(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2019
MrHeff:
I don't know about you, but I never supported Jonathan. I knew he was a failure ever since his days as Bayelsa governor. And I have people in my vicinity that never rated him either.
Hope u know without zonning south cant take power ?
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Rockandroll(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Gbam, he knows BUBU very well.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
blablablabla like we re in the military regime. Ur political naivety is astonishing. U have ur eyes open and u cant see anything.

South West And North west political alignment is build on regional power blocs coming together
In form of CPC (buhari)+ACN(Tinubu). These
Two regions have 30 millions eligible voters combined.
North west Region 7 states 16million voters
South West Region 6 states 14 millions voters.

These alignment is the first and the most formidable in history of Nigeria politics no wonder they always share the spoils of war between themselves only.

North west Region president

South West Region vice president

North west Region Senate leader

South West Region speaker of the house

North west Region majority leader house of rep

How many votes did the entire south west muster for Buhari? Your eyes go soon clear.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Rubbish!

He's not intelligent abi?

I doubt that you know what it entails to take up the professional responsibilities President Buhari has undertaken, over the course of his military and political careers.

My friend, go find something chop abeg.

I'm in Cyberjaya while you're in some ghetto somewhere in Nigeria, now tell me who needs to find something to chop.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
alizma:

If he is close to Buhari for many years, then let's apply the saying "show me your friend and I will know who you are".

Have you ever watched an interview of buhari and another of galadima? Watch and compare.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by herich(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
sogodihno:
Ipob piglets are already wailing, Presidency is coming to SW in 2023, those that want to die can go and die

Lol, now I know that south wastes don't have sense,
Let PDP field a strong candidate from north and see the end of apc, reason why political predictors are saying apc may not surpass 2023
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by sogodihno: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
herich:

Lol, now I know that south wastes don't have sense,
Let PDP field a strong candidate from north and see the end of apc, reason why political predictors are saying apc may not surpass 2023

Thrash, isn't those foolish predictors that said Buhari can't win 2nd time, that Gbajabiamila can't be speaker? To hell with PDP and those useless predictors.

SW 2023, those that want to die, should go and die.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by herich(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
phemmyutd:
While the close ally of Atiku knows it over for him. The online fools are still shouting Atiku is coming

Apc are still afraid of gambling a South West as their candidate in 2023,
Fools everywhere.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by herich(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Difrent:
Your supporters from the yeast won't like this
They will soon tag you a betrayal, not with that poor outing at the PEPT. you are one of the reasons atiku lost, you are part of the scam

Ode!
So you're now living in the opinion of someone you see as slowpoke.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by herich(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
sogodihno:

Thrash, isn't those foolish predictors that said Buhari can't win 2nd time, that Gbajabiamila can't be speaker? To hell with PDP and those useless predictors.

Calm down!
Don't get so high by the mere prediction of someone you often disagree/opposes.
The greatest mistake apc will do is to present a South West, while the north still have an option of a northerner through PDP.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by herich(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
guynextdoor:
Op should've been more specific. I believe the man is talking about presidential zoning in the APC, and not about who will rule the country. Becoming the president isn't an automatic one way ticket.
I just laugh at the SW. Y'all think the Fulanis are dummies, right? If you care to know: The Fulani man will only zone presidency to the SW if, by their calculation, they see that the SW will lose at the polls; and it appears that might be the likely outcome.
In the event that a Yoruba man emerges as the presidential candidate of the APC, the rest of the country will team up against 'em because, more than ever before, it will bring to the fore, the fact that they are betrayers who have had their turn, and wouldn't allow others have theirs.
Consequently, this will be the likely outcome at the 2023 polls:
(SW + NW) vs (SE + SS + NW + NE + MBelt)
The hausa/fulani would rather vote his kinsman in another party, than give his vote to an outsider. Even Buhari will vote for the fulani PDP candidate. The north is only romancing the SW in order to ensure their continuous support till the last minute, when they'll make them understand the meaning of the saying:"trust the Fulani man at your own peril."

Sad to say, but the truth is that north has us all(south) in their arm pit. And until there's unity of purpose down south, which isn't even in sight, it'll continue to play out this way.

1, 2,...go! Oya, deluded ones, who hate the truth, will start quoting me now spewing trash.

That is what I've been explaining to those myopic slowpokes and sophisticated morons.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Difrent: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
herich:

Ode!
So you're now living in the opinion of someone you see as slowpoke.

One of your supporters from the yeast has called you a slowpoke just as I predicted, others will soon follow..... See your life Bubba Galadima
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by DadaStephen1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
South West has more leverage than any other region.

The North takes them seriously, at least more than Igbos.

Let's not start talking.

mrvitalis:

Dont mess with u with your 4 million votes ?

I have asked this question over n over again ....if north back stab u ...who would stand by u ...just name a zone

U have no leverage to force the north to hand over to u ,absolutely none ....even if u tell nigeria buhari in aso rock is fake it wont do shit

Not has no reason to hand over to u , with zoning its not your turn ,u killed zoning ,your votes were irrelevant

Stop making mouth u have nothing to threaten anyone with
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by sogodihno: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
herich:

Calm down!
Don't get so high by the mere prediction of someone you often disagree/opposes.
The greatest mistake apc will do is to present a South West, while the north still have an option of a northerner through PDP.

Why do care about APC, let them do that greatest mistake
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by mercyville: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

Firstly power is not given ,its taken and this country is divided into two ...north and south

North don't even want to handle over power ...u have to take it from them and only a united south can do that

If south west n east face each other north has already prepare PRP to take power

Greed has blinded u that u cant see the big picture

PRP or any other party will be defeated.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by mrvitalis(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
mercyville:

PRP or any other party will be defeated.
By who ...u seem not to know politics is a game of number divide south is easy win ...just like 2015
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by mercyville: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
sogodihno:

Don´t mind those naysayers.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by mrvitalis(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
DadaStephen1:
South West has more leverage than any other region.

The North takes them seriously, at least more than Igbos.

Let's not start talking.

If lol u have nothing absolutely nothing u are at the mercy of north ...so is the south east a divided south is at the mercy of the north
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by mercyville: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

By who ...u seem not to know politics is a game of number divide south is easy win ...just like 2015

If you fail to plan,you have already planned to fail.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by mrvitalis(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
mercyville:

If you fail to plan,you have already plan to fail.
Plan what ..if north betray u what would u do ?
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by herich(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Difrent:

One of your supporters from the yeast has called you a slowpoke just as I predicted, others will soon follow..... See your life Bubba Galadima

This one is battling with comprehension!
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by seguntijan(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
"I wish he has the intelligence to do that"...says it all. This was one of the closest people to Buhari for years so he knows what he is saying.

That thing na bombshell
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by gtown: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=YorubaMuslims post=82484195][/quote]
This doesn't mean they are lovers. They could be brother and sister.
That Buba Galadima knew Buhari then, does not translate to mean he knows who Buhari is now. A lot of water that has passed under the bridge might have widened the course.
Re: 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor by DadaStephen1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

If lol u have nothing absolutely nothing u are at the mercy of north ...so is the south east a divided south is at the mercy of the north

Very funny.

How did you think South West negotiated for Power in 1999?

You know nothing. You only sit on Nairaland and drop beer parlor talks.

South West and North West are blocs to be wary of in Nigeria. You can't out rightly wade these Yorubas off, except of course you're as dumb as Jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements / Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.