Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules (2418 Views)

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men / All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
A federal court has made it legal for women in six American states to go topless in public .
As reported by the Washington Times , the 10 th Circuit Court of Appeals struck down a Fort Collins, Colorado, topless ban , meaning women can now show more skin in the states of Colorado, Wyoming , New Mexico , Oklahoma, Kansas and Utah without legal repercussions .
The city of Fort Collins, Colorado, has decided to end its legal battle and not challenge the federal court ’ s decision.

The court had maintained that banning women from going topless amounted to “ unconstitutional discrimination . ”

Local officials previously claimed that the court ’ s ruling meant that women would be “parading in front of elementary schools or swimming topless in the public pool ;” however , the 10 th Circuit Court of Appeals previously upheld a federal judge ’ s conclusion that deemed the ban discriminatory .

Because of this decision, women will now be able to expose their breasts in public in the six states as reported .

https://punchng.com/ladies-can-now-move-about-topless-in-six-american-states-court-rules/?fbclid=IwAR03EzMbvqXy_e_2ctgqfpaCHTAngJiYnOyjuLNBgJ2uySnkW-L-tlKG1w4
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by meezynetwork(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
End of times

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by MetaPhysical: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thats not what they mean by topless, you pervert!

What they mean is shirtless or blouseless but they would still have to cover their nudity.

Topless and nudity mean different things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Thats not what they mean by topless, you pervert!

What they mean is shirtless or blouseless but they would still have to cover their nudity.

Topless and nudity mean different things.
With the jiggling udders? Nekkid. End of xxvideos na to use Google earth zoom on those streets..... With the ever reliable Vaseline at hand.
Metaphysical kindly stop spreading falsehood.. these are the images of topless women

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Fidelismaria: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Good for them

I'm indifferent

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by MetaPhysical: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Smartchoice, women already bare breasts. What they are forbidden to show is what "legally" is considered "erogeneous" which is the nipple. You can walk around any American state to day and see exposed breasts....even nipples sef, but revealed marginally..which means on borderline of law.

To allow erogeneous parts to show will repeal many existing laws that punish rape and sexual harrassment. The borderline between open invitation to sexual interest and forced sexual contact will be erased when erogeneous parts are allowed in public space....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by MetaPhysical: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why is it that societies that allow visible nipples dont have problem with harassment?

In those societies women contact is not forbidden and fidelity is open. So what is not forbidden is not coveted and not violated. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by nlPoster: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Women do check and rate each other's breasts and all, just as much as men.

The ones without "good and attractive breasts" will still be body shamed in my opinion.
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by nlPoster: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Our ancestors did walk around topless anyway, we Africans shouldn't find it surprising.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Why is it that societies that allow visible nipples dont have problem with harassment?

In those societies women contact is not forbidden and fidelity is open. So what is not forbidden is not coveted and not violated. grin
Okay now.... Hope ishilove can now do the needful

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by MetaPhysical: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
nairalandposter:
Our ancestors did walk around topless anyway, we Africans shouldn't find it surprising.

Americans value money, not ancestors. There is money at the root of this drive. grin
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by MetaPhysical: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
nairalandposter:
Women do check and rate each other's breasts and all, just as much as men.

The ones without "good and attractive breasts" will still be body shamed in my opinion.

Women with little breasts usually have nice hips and thighs that appeal. They twist very well.

Women with big breasts usually dont have prominent hips. They pound very nice.

I love any discussion about women anatomy. In fact, we die here today. grin grin. Thought of woman body get me salivating.
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Flyingngel(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Abeg who get USA visa, I want visit person for UTAH, before next election I dey come back.
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by nlPoster: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
I can't respond to any x rated postings because there are too many pokenosing crazies here, they don't know they are crazy but their keyboard is always popping.

You say hi to someone, they start shouting ah! caught in the act, meanwhile, their friends are practically on top of each other elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Okay now.... Hope ishilove can now do the needful
What needful?
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:

What needful?
Discussing your anatomy with visuals... Metaphysical oya
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Discussing your anatomy with visuals... Metaphysical oya
What's so fascinating about my anatomy?
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:

Visuals will help us with the discuss
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Visuals will help us with the discuss
So you want pictures of my vagina?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Women with big breasts usually dont have prominent hips.
Fallacy. I have both in abundance.

I love any discussion about women anatomy. In fact, we die here today. grin grin. Thought of woman body get me salivating.
Kam dan, tiger. Down boy, down!! tongue grin
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:

Metaphysical kindly take what is readily available for the discuss.
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by MetaPhysical: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:

Everything!

I explore woman's body everyday looking for new knowledge. It is deeep! grin
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by MetaPhysical: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:

I want the vagina itself....fck the picture! grin grin
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Omoluabi16(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
I really need US visa shaperly then. That is a real functioning system.
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I want the vagina itself....fck the picture! grin grin
Okay no problem. How do you want it? Via DHL, ABC or GIG?
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by MetaPhysical: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:

Fallacy. I have both in abundance.

Kam dan, tiger. Down boy, down!! tongue grin

grin grin
Im not talking bout wide body.

Wide hips (love handle) with small cup breast.
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Everything!

I explore woman's body everyday looking for new knowledge. It is deeep! grin
Oniyeye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by MetaPhysical: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:

Okay no problem. How do you want it? Via DHL, ABC or GIG?

Lol... grin

Gyal, stop!

Stop pretending, if i put this thing in your grasp and you wrap fingers round it you will tremble from ecstacy
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by OgboAto: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Im not talking bout wide body.

Wide hips (love handle) with small cup breast.

Egbon mi, iru ishe eleyi nko? grin

Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by MetaPhysical: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
OgboAto:

Egbon mi, iru ishe eleyi nko? grin

My guy thats it!

That thing dey test man. This is one after you fck finish you take posession and lock her up in house. Reserved for your pleasure alone grin
Re: Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Lol... grin

Gyal, stop!

Stop pretending, if i put this thing in your grasp and you wrap fingers round it you will tremble from ecstacy
Ecstasy ko, Excalibur ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

‎₦5.8 Billion, MQ-9 Reaper Drone That Took Out General Soleimani In Iraq(Photos) / African Union Should Be Abolished / China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.