Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Review Of Crunching By T.d Jakes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Review Of Crunching By T.d Jakes (183 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Crunching By T.d Jakes by christscribe: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Book Review

When 'Crushing' by T.D Jakes came out, I knew that I had to get it. Not because it is authored by one of my favorite writers and mentors, but because the title and synopsis of the book resonate with me.

Crushing is all about your transformation. Could the worst moments of your life actually become turning points to the path of destiny?

God, the master Vintner can use your life's deepest heartaches and most devastating disappointments for your good and his glory.

God will use the weight crushing your soul right now to create his choicest wine - if you will let him.

Grab a copy of "Crunching" by T.D Jakes and feed your soul.

https://www.facebook.com/Mopelola-Adeniyi-Author-116725333053490/?modal=admin_todo_tour

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, September 26, 2019 / Lead Us Not Into Temptation. / Amazing Bible Question And Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.