Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance (1509 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges / Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power / Osinbajo Nigerian Vice President Has Closed Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by Olusharp(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
These are not the best of times for the ‘Starboy’ in the presidency; Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo in the last one week has been in the eyes of the needle for numerous reasons.

On Monday, September 16, President Buhari constituted an economic advisory council to replace the current economic management team headed by Osinbajo.

This has sparked reactions, from Nigerians, those whom have referred to the Vice President as a ‘Condolense Vice President’.

As it stands, ngg.ng gathered that the Vice-President might either be forced to resign from office, or be impeached by the National Assembly.

According to an undisclosed source, with ears in the presidency, “ Osinbajo been charged for 90billion he collected from FIRS during the General Elections, which he didn’t put in the Campaign central Acct.

“Buhari told him to bring breakdown on how he spent the 90billion he collected from FIRS.
“So the president called Baba Akande and Tinubu to the meeting. Osinbajo claimed he distributed the 90billion to strategic states in the south west, and gave Lagos 11billion. There and then Tinubu confirmed that he only got 5billion in Lagos state.

“My source said Buhari was seriously disappointed, and asked Tinubu *Is this the person you have to me. But he claims he’s a man of God. And he’s heading my anti-corruption campaign*. So he walked out of the gathering and refused to listen to any pleas.
“My source who was around corners said Osinbajo was lust.

“They’re even digging more into other corrupt cases he has been involved in. As one of the President’s aide says this has confirmed the N5.7billion NEMA Fraud he was involved in.

“Buhari doesn’t want to see Osinbajo at the moment. He’s despondent at what he would do next. Cos the cabal are pressuring the President to do something cos if Nigerians should hear it, it’ll go beyond proportion.

“As I speak Bakare is on the fore, and they’re pushing to remove Osinbajo.

“My source who also had his ears when the Cabals held their meeting said they were shocked at what FIRS churned out and were in deep awe that if Osinbajo claimed he spent that amount in the Southwest, how come APC only beat PDP with just 50k+ votes.

There are feelers that a new VP is currently being shopped for in the south west, to replace Osinbajo, top on the list of those being considered is Tunde Bakare, a pastor and long time friend of Buhari.

https://ngg.ng/2019/09/22/osinbajo-nigerian-vps-fate-hang-in-the-balance-over-90billion-naira-money-misappropriation/
cc lalasticlala
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by NGpatriot: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why are they using lazy Nigerian youths to spread rumors and propaganda? Joblessness I guess.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
The main reason they moving against Osibanjo and others is that from last election the cabals discovered Tinubu doesn't have that influence as perceived he has.

So with any random person, they can just garner votes...shikina
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by flyingdutchman(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
YOU NEVA CHEE CHUMTIN
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by Greatpoet(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by Basic123: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
I am always happy when biafran mastut on fake news.

It's a good way to distract those fools.

Upon all previous masturbations:

fayemi became NGF chairman

Buhari and Osinbajo won 2019 election

Saraki is no where to be found

Gbajabiamila is the speaker

Lawan is the senati president

Peter Obi has because voiceless

Ambode is no where to be found

sanwo olu is the governor

Even if we rumour is true...the supposed replacement for Osinbajo is still a yoruba man

Osinbajo still chaired NEC meeting last week

Osinbajo still chaired NDHCN meeting last week

Osinbajo still represent Buhari at Akwa Ibom at 32

etc

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by Flyingngel(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Osibanjo is the inthing now.
If he survive this onslaught then he is a damn lucky dude.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by Greatpoet(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
I suffice.
Flyingngel:
Osibanjo is the inthing now.
If he survive this onslaught then he is a damn lucky dude.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by Greatpoet(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by crossfire(m): 2:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Fake newscasts jobless useless blogger

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 23, 2019
Olusharp:
These are not the best of times for the ‘Starboy’ in the presidency; Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo in the last one week has been in the eyes of the needle for numerous reasons.

On Monday, September 16, President Buhari constituted an economic advisory council to replace the current economic management team headed by Osinbajo.

This has sparked reactions, from Nigerians, those whom have referred to the Vice President as a ‘Condolense Vice President’.

As it stands, ngg.ng gathered that the Vice-President might either be forced to resign from office, or be impeached by the National Assembly.

According to an undisclosed source, with ears in the presidency, “ Osinbajo been charged for 90billion he collected from FIRS during the General Elections, which he didn’t put in the Campaign central Acct.

“Buhari told him to bring breakdown on how he spent the 90billion he collected from FIRS.
“So the president called Baba Akande and Tinubu to the meeting. Osinbajo claimed he distributed the 90billion to strategic states in the south west, and gave Lagos 11billion. There and then Tinubu confirmed that he only got 5billion in Lagos state.

“My source said Buhari was seriously disappointed, and asked Tinubu *Is this the person you have to me. But he claims he’s a man of God. And he’s heading my anti-corruption campaign*. So he walked out of the gathering and refused to listen to any pleas.
“My source who was around corners said Osinbajo was lust.

“They’re even digging more into other corrupt cases he has been involved in. As one of the President’s aide says this has confirmed the N5.7billion NEMA Fraud he was involved in.

“Buhari doesn’t want to see Osinbajo at the moment. He’s despondent at what he would do next. Cos the cabal are pressuring the President to do something cos if Nigerians should hear it, it’ll go beyond proportion.

“As I speak Bakare is on the fore, and they’re pushing to remove Osinbajo.

“My source who also had his ears when the Cabals held their meeting said they were shocked at what FIRS churned out and were in deep awe that if Osinbajo claimed he spent that amount in the Southwest, how come APC only beat PDP with just 50k+ votes.

There are feelers that a new VP is currently being shopped for in the south west, to replace Osinbajo, top on the list of those being considered is Tunde Bakare, a pastor and long time friend of Buhari.

https://ngg.ng/2019/09/22/osinbajo-nigerian-vps-fate-hang-in-the-balance-over-90billion-naira-money-misappropriation/
cc lalasticlala
One day i would say there was a country called Nigeria with 36 states and F.C T its federal capital but thank God that nation is no more.
They want to replace a fraudsman with another fraudsman.
I shall see.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by State001: 3:17am On Sep 23, 2019
cry
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by helinues: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2019
We are really thanking Una for promoting our star boy.

But Una loudness never reached some area oo.. You can do more
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by Greatpoet(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2019
Lolz
helinues:
We are really thanking Una for promoting our star boy.

But Una loudness never reached some area oo.. You can do more
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Vp’s Fate Hang In The Balance by Day169: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2019
His fate has 'always' been in God's hands!

(1) (Reply)

Border Closure: Can Nigeria Survive An Impending Gang Up Of Border Countries??? / Cuba Ready To Help In Nigerias Covid 19 Battle / Government Of Photoshop, By Photoshop & For Photoshop: The Zoo Has Fallen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.