Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

'forget About 2023, North Will Rule For 20 Years' - Ex-minister To Southerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'forget About 2023, North Will Rule For 20 Years' - Ex-minister To Southerners (609 Views)

An Eye Opener To Southerners / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'forget About 2023, North Will Rule For 20 Years' - Ex-minister To Southerners by HeWrites(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
A former Minister of Aviation, Mr Femi Fani-Kayode, has called on Southerners not to expect power shift in the country by 2023.

Fani-kayode warned that the North was not willing to relinquish power yet, asking the South to forget about 2023 presidency.

The former minister described those who believes that a Southerner will emerge president in 2023 as a "fool".

According to him, the North will rule Nigeria for 20 years 'and there is nothing anyone can do.'

He, however, added that the only "hope" for the South was "restructuring" or "separation" from the country.

“Hear this and hear it well. Anyone that believes that a southerner will be President in 2023 is a fool. The north has ALREADY decided to keep power for the next 20 years and sadly there is NOTHING we can do about it. The only hope for the south is RESTRUCTURING or SEPARATION”, he said.

“BREAKDOWN:

NW 4 years + NE 8 years + NC 8 years. Total = 20 years.

20 years of northern rule! Enjoy it!”, Fani-Kayode added.

http://igberetvnews.com/1013478/forget-2023-north-will-rule-20-years-ex-minister-southerners/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: 'forget About 2023, North Will Rule For 20 Years' - Ex-minister To Southerners by HeWrites(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: 'forget About 2023, North Will Rule For 20 Years' - Ex-minister To Southerners by funmijoyb(f): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Then when will igbo win an erection?

FFK's relationship with bianca and other ipad women has melt his brain
Re: 'forget About 2023, North Will Rule For 20 Years' - Ex-minister To Southerners by Fidelismaria: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tufiakwa

This can't happen

This is nothing but a big joke
Re: 'forget About 2023, North Will Rule For 20 Years' - Ex-minister To Southerners by hammerVJ: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
funmijoyb:

ARE U PEOPL CURSED TO BE MENTIONING MY TRIBE?

I THOUGHT BUHARI WILL DIE SO OSINBANJO CAN TAKE OVER.

ARE YORUBA NO LONGER SHOPHISTICATED?

1 Like

Re: 'forget About 2023, North Will Rule For 20 Years' - Ex-minister To Southerners by funmijoyb(f): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
hammerVJ:

ARE U PEOPL CURSED TO BE MENTIONING MY TRIBE?

I THOUGHT BUHARI WILL DIE SO OSINBANJO CAN TAKE OVER.

ARE YORUBA NO LONGER SHOPHISTICATED?
That's ipod wish but buhari will complete his tenure. 3rd term if he wants too
Re: 'forget About 2023, North Will Rule For 20 Years' - Ex-minister To Southerners by hammerVJ: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
funmijoyb:

That's ipod wish but buhari will complete his tenure. 3rd term if he wants too

Keep my tribe out of your mouth man.

That is all.

2 Likes

Re: 'forget About 2023, North Will Rule For 20 Years' - Ex-minister To Southerners by Stingman: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
funmijoyb:

They will win an erection when its deep inside your m.ma To..o cheesy
Re: 'forget About 2023, North Will Rule For 20 Years' - Ex-minister To Southerners by Nigeria2040: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, ALL THE POLITICAL CALCULATION SOUTHERNERS ARE MAKING ARE ALL VANITY, NOTHING BUT VANITY. THE FULANI I KNOW WILL NEVER GIVE ANYONE A LEVEL PLAYING GROUND, EVERY PROCESS WILL BE RIGGED TO FAVOUR A FULANI MAN. THE SOUTH ARE WEAK.

(1) (Reply)

APC, Elders Forum Kick As Ayade Enrols In UNICAL As Postgraduate Student / Breaking: Fire Ravaging Ochanja Market Onitsha,anambra State / Turkey Arming Genocide Of Christians In Nigeria Through Boko Harm & Fulani Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.