Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

This May Be A Key God Wants To Use To Open A Door Of Blessings For Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This May Be A Key God Wants To Use To Open A Door Of Blessings For Your Family (291 Views)

Should A Woman Become A Door Mat To Her Inlaws For Peace To Reign? / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This May Be A Key God Wants To Use To Open A Door Of Blessings For Your Family by dumahi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
People of God please, let us kindly help our brother Mr Emmanuel. He is seriously in need and has asked for our help.

This is his story: His wife Roseline gave birth to a baby girl through Caesarean operation since over 3 months now and they are still at the hospital. Both mother and baby are going to remain there until Emmanuel pays a sum of N270,000. He is unable to pay it because he already paid N146,000 for rent just before the whole thing started.

The hospital where the birth took place and where Emmanuel's wife is being held is KENNAN HOSPITAL on Segun Oloyinde Street, Kemberi, Okokomaiko, Ojo Alaba Lagos. If you go there, ask for Oyibo wife or Mama Chimamanda. You can also call Emmanuel on 07062788975. We urge our brothers around Ojo Alaba to confirm this and offer a hand of help (even N500 is something).

NB: Please, I found the guy asking for help on Facebook and after cross-examining him, I believe his story. Those around the place can also check, confirm and make comments accordingly. Thanks.
Re: This May Be A Key God Wants To Use To Open A Door Of Blessings For Your Family by dumahi(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Has anyone confirmed this?

(1) (Reply)

DON'T MISS THIS! The Purpose Of Love And Marriage / Must- Watch : 5 Things Every Christian Should Do Before 2020 / Do It Yourself Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.