Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic (63766 Views)

Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol / Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC / Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2019
Did anyone see the online beggar on the instagram post?? 2 or 3k to buy ulcer drugs , but has a good phone and also has data on it, but begging for 2 k or 3k.
The earlier we all start condemning this act of online begging the better.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I remember one aboki who used to sell knife charms when I was a kid. He attract customers by always cutting his belly with his dagger. He died one afternoon after cutting out his intestines with his own very knife
lol it even happened at ringroad about 19years ago in Benin...
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Mutemenot(m): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2019
ksam:
There's no magic or trick here, all i see is charm at work but one day, monkey go go market, e no go return.. I pity the mumu that will fall victim then

No single charm, even paracetamol no join hand sef. The knive has two sides, one sharp side he used for cutting the leave, the other side he used on d guys neck.
As for the bird, it was already planted in that pot cover, all he did was to free the grip holding it that moment he covers d pot.
Den the money own was the cheapest. That box has 2 sides, one side paded with money while the other was left empty..

1 Like

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2019
MaziRidwan:
Good day/sir
I'm a fresh graduate of University of Ilorin. My entire academic journey up till this level was sponsored. I do part time job during holidays to fend for my needs. Graduating list was recently released few days ago and slot for convocation fee payment has been made available. The total sum is 21k and I'm yet to get a job to make the payment. Convocation is 23rd of October. Kindly assist me as you deem fit. I pray God almighty continue to enrich your pocket.

I graduated from school about 7 years ago, and to be honest, no one forces you to partake in convocation, unless the rules has changed recently.. Convocations are not by force ..

You started posting your story since Friday or Saturday I suppose, I’m sure you use a good mobile phone, you have a television set in school, or even other electronic devices , student even make use of Dstv and big fridges these days., even if you have just a Television, why not sell it , including your phone too.

There are construction sites all around, day pay is between 2k to 3k , and before you know you come up with the balance.
Why not save yourself the stress of this begging online , it’s not helpful , no one will bat an eyelid to you either .

Those days in school, when we go broke we do “pon-pon” as it is called with our Vaseline inside bag , we rub it after work for the day and shine home., nobody will ever know we are coming from a construction site..Mama no get, papa no get, still we didn’t resort to begging
Why is it that youths these days rather prefer this online begging.. it’s not good .. help yourself, no one owes you nothing

5 Likes

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by sylve11: 6:53am On Sep 23, 2019
Luka123:
Average Nigerians think mini importation business requires a special skill with a huge amount of money, Not knowing there is …

A Blueprint on how to Import only Hot Products below $4 (1,440 Naira) Shipped within five days and also sell them without leaving your house while you rake in over $1k (360,000 Naira) on a monthly basis 

If you think this is crazy, wait till you hear the full gist!

Mind you, the First five people (3 Ladies and 2 Guys) currently using this Blueprint have already raked in over 2million Naira in profits within the pace of four months doing this business!

I Can't Wait Show Me The BluePrint

See, let me be frank with you, this is not the usual blah blah…

I bet you already heard about mini importation business and you didn’t know how to go about it, or you’ve already started but your products are not selling.

Maybe you are even selling but it’s taking forever to finish selling your stock.

Whichever way, this is probably because you still going about it the old version way.

Well, I don’t blame you, you just don’t have access to information that works.

I believe you will be interested in …. let’s say a 20 piece product that cost a total of 16,550 Naira ( shipping inclusive) and sold a piece for 15,000 Naira.

It’s a simple math … multiply 15,000 * 20 (products) = 300,000 Naira. This is Just from 16,550 Naira.

Mind you all this can be sold within a week following this same Blueprint.

Let me tell you something you don’t have to travel out of the country before you make it big in Nigeria, what you need is access to information that works

www.http:///nairalandimportation

shocked cool

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by godofuck231: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Dss in nigeria should call this guy to track down shekau the child f#cker instead of wasting his time here doing tricks and treats
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
lol it even happened at ringroad about 19years ago in Benin...
this one happened in Delta
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2019
EXLOVER:
Chisos Oga, Did he die?
expect him to survive?
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Goalnaldo(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Carvalho effect
carbonaro effect
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by renewable1(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2019
And so?

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Gforce2019: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2019
alphaconde:
Use that magic to hypnotize Buhari to resign

Instead , let him use the magic to format your brain ... It's full of foolish virus
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by YoungAncient1: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2019
He should carry his trade to Okene. If he succeed, then he is good.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by mrZENographer: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Cousin9999:

Are you joking?

Magic is an art. Magic is a lot like dance. You come up with ways to fool the eyes with your body. You want to amaze, amuse, thrill, and make people wonder how you did it. It's universal like dance. Across cultures and classes, most people react the same.

No dear, you are confusing TRICKS with Magic.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by oyinda1599(f): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

One day, the demon that follows him to perform these magic will go on an errand and will not return on time, forgetting his role in the drama.

Richdad
Richdad, how are you?
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Adakintroy2: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Adakintroy2: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Nigerian so critical of their own but will praise houdini. Won't watch their own home videos because of diabolism. But will watch Harry porter, melin even believe their is a mythical God from another realm callled asgard that came to save us.

Will jump to attach praise on fiction like black panther and scream wakanda forever. Because the white men sold it with much ganishing special effect.

If your sense is weak it's weak. It's nobody fault that the with man figure you out better. With no lighten this man here has done a better effect than many green curtain tech or didn't they tell you that there is no difference between science and magic.

If you condemn this, then condemn all forms in this order that do not conform to reality standards.

1 Like

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by ikhalyfah(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Candaharo effect
Carbonaro effect
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by freeman1010: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2019
This ought to have come in video.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by teemy(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2019
No magic whatsoever faa!

Knife had a blunt and a sharp side. Watch, he ensured he change the side.

Red hanky to rod, not clear but seems to be just camera pause and continue.

Bird was already in right cover with a false bottom. He was holding the rope or thread which also fell below and he just pucked the bird.

Matchbox trick similar to bird trick.

He is innovative though.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Richdad50(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Hi Oyinda, I thought I had lost your goodwill after your last mention. I am sorry I offended you. Thank you for reaching out. I am doing just fine.
oyinda1599:
Richdad, how are you?

1 Like

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by planetx: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2019
He should be on America's got talent with a chance to win a million dollar. The oyinbo magicians I have seen on the show were not better than this guy.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by KingAzubuike(f): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Mutemenot:

No single charm, even paracetamol no join hand sef. The knive has two sides, one sharp side he used for cutting the leave, the other side he used on d guys neck.
As for the bird, it was already planted in that pot cover, all he did was to free the grip holding it that moment he covers d pot.
Den the money own was the cheapest. That box has 2 sides, one side paded with money while the other was left empty..
ksam
Don't mind then.. watch carbonaro effect or the next great magician on discovery world ... These are simple explainable tricks..
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by wink2015(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2019
Mrop:
This is another magician from our beautiful arewa people. Meet Yusuf a magician from Kano who amaze people by performing his magic with a human without being hurt live. Some nigerians has come for him as usual.

See more and Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2t2NCWg43x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/meet-yusuf-arewa-magician-from-kano-amazed-nigerians-with-his-magic/

HE SHOULD GO AND HANDLE THE DREADED KING COBRA !

Then I will take him serious.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by oyinda1599(f): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2019
Richdad50:
Hi Oyinda, I thought I had lost your goodwill after your last mention. I am sorry I offended you. Thank you for reaching out. I am doing just fine.
I am a Muslim but do I have to hate. Pls have a fruitful day.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
yungsmart:
There is nothing like magic. If magic was real all magicians ought to be rich by turning paper to money. This is an illusion or charm

You mentioned charm ..

Is it suppose to be different from magic

If charms are real, Why what difference does it make magic?.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
nobodytestme:

I graduated from school about 7 years ago, and to be honest, no one forces you to partake in convocation, unless the rules has changed recently.. Convocations are not by force ..

You started posting your story since Friday or Saturday I suppose, I’m sure you use a good mobile phone, you have a television set in school, or even other electronic devices , student even make use of Dstv and big fridges these days., even if you have just a Television, why not sell it , including your phone too.

There are construction sites all around, day pay is between 2k to 3k , and before you know you come up with the balance.
Why not save yourself the stress of this begging online , it’s not helpful , no one will bat an eyelid to you either .

Those days in school, when we go broke we do “pon-pon” as it is called with our Vaseline inside bag , we rub it after work for the day and shine home., nobody will ever know we are coming from a construction site..Mama no get, papa no get, still we didn’t resort to begging
Why is it that youths these days rather prefer this online begging.. it’s not good .. help yourself, no one owes you nothing

Yes you don't owe him anything.

Which is the whole point of begging.

You probably read how he does jobs on holidays..
Talking about him going to look for jobs

What makes you think he has a TV set or fridge or something

As for the phone part.. Do you know if he even uses a Java phone to access nairaland or just one low end android phone.

See giving is a choice .. You feel like you want to give to him you do it..

You don't feel like it .. You don't do it..

It's just that simple..

You talk about begging like it's a dreaded thing

Meanwhile every on earth has engaged in it one way or the other

Dude doesn't have a gun pointed to your head..
So you either give or Bleep off..
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by kentblues(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
MAGICIAN WEY NO FIT PREDICT CORRECT SCORE FOR BET9JA THAT ONE NA MAGICIAN?
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Elimon(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
if this was done by a white man using the same juju powers....Nigerians will be smiling and remembering days of merlin...now an Hausa man has done it,Nigerians as negative as they are smell evil juju every where.... Why not watch the entertainment and move on or promote him if worth it
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by alphaconde(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

Instead , let him use the magic to format your brain ... It's full of foolish virus

I forgive u
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Growblogtraffic: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
somehow:
If he was abroad, he would have blown like Carbonaro effect

His juju would never work on a white man... He will just end up in jail for murder
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by somehow: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Growblogtraffic:

His juju would never work on a white man... He will just end up in jail for murder
Self hater!

The ones oyinbos are doing, what do you call that?

Black man always thinking little of themselves.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2019
biGDhAp:

Yes you don't owe him anything.

Which is the whole point of begging.

You probably read how he does jobs on holidays..
Talking about him going to look for jobs

What makes you think he has a TV set or fridge or something

As for the phone part.. Do you know if he even uses a Java phone to access nairaland or just one low end android phone.

See giving is a choice .. You feel like you want to give to him you do it..

You don't feel like it .. You don't do it..

It's just that simple..

You talk about begging like it's a dreaded thing

Meanwhile every on earth has engaged in it one way or the other

Dude doesn't have a gun pointed to your head..
So you either give or Bleep off..

I can see you are mad, keep begging idiot.. I just gave him an advice and if he is reasonable , he’ll listen to it.. you lucky I didn’t see your message earlier, would have finished you, idiot

You want to talk, how much have you donated to him na.. Ewu cambia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Night Club In Lagos Looked Like In 1959 (photo) / Saharareporters: unclothed Pictures Of Genevieve Exposed / Osaze Musical Group, Benue And Raunchy Dance Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.