Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Funke Akindele Speaks: Investing In Real Estate, Amen Estate Phase 2 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funke Akindele Speaks: Investing In Real Estate, Amen Estate Phase 2 (243 Views)

Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Speaks: Investing In Real Estate, Amen Estate Phase 2 by Oyedepopeter(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
A popular Nigeria actress, Funke Akindele Makes it known through an advert in Amen Estate that she has a house in Amen estate phase 1 where she lives right now and where she shot some of her short video on scene one films production.

She also said that she has a landed property in Amen estate phase 2 and therefore urges people to invest in landed property in Amen Estate phase 2 for high return on Investment.

She also pointed to a popular Nigeria comedian, Akporoko, that he also owns a land in Amen Estate.

What are you waiting for?? Grab your own piece of land in Amen Estate phase 2.

Let me show you the way out. I can help you invest you invest in Amen Estate phase2 which share boundary with Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone and Lekki Sea Port.

Amen Estate is located in Ibeju Lekki, less than 10 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. It has a title of Certificate of Occupancy (C of O). It goes for 15M per plot. Payment can be spread up 6 to 12 month. What are you waiting for

For more details, inspection, Call/WhatsApp 07067431351. Click on this link to watch video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn53TfcpB3M

#realestateinvestment #realestatetips #realestatemarketing #realestateinvestors #ibejulekki #dangoterefinery #amenestate #jenifer # #seaport #amenestatephase1 #amenestatephase1

(1) (Reply)

JNU D Unit Gha Unit Question Solution 2019 / WORLD TEACHERS DAY: The Fate Of Workers On The #30,000 National Minimum Wage. / Governor Of Abia State Delivers Keynote Lecture At AE-FUNAI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.