Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) (52765 Views)

Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by TSRC: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2019
It is only grace that can qualify an SSCE holder for a shell job.
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by BlackfireX: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2019
I don't understand this rubbish
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by DonTattaglia: 2:20am On Sep 23, 2019
That Mercy should be out. The girl na local mgbeke.
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by richardifedi: 2:43am On Sep 23, 2019
Shakuku All The Way!!!

PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS ON SHAKUKU MARKET PLACE AND START CASHING OUT BASED ON REFERRAL NOW!

The only Selling platform where you are paid for promoting your products.

Make Easy Money with SHAKUKU
Help your friends Earn Cashback

Start CASHING OUT AND MAKE GOOD MONEY on your promotion now, by USING THIS REFERRAL LINK BELOW TO REGISTER AND SIGNUP WITH SHAKUKU�

CLICK ON THIS REFERRAL LINK BELOW NOW TO REGISTER

http://www.shakuku.com.ng/rewards/signup.php?aff=ltonia

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 4:41am On Sep 23, 2019
Abeg where them dey do the show

Stupid people
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by VAQAXY: 5:48am On Sep 23, 2019
TeamfFrodd

2 Likes

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2019
Gracesofar:
Many thanks to nairaland I have never tuned to BB naija channel neither have I ever seen the program for once but I can name 5 house mate without having hiccups.

Nairaland is like Academy Drill Shed (HERE WE MAKE YOU DO IT EVEN AGAINST YOUR WISH).

I know Tacha even though I doubt that's her real name, I know Seyi, frodd, khati, who again do I see on front page......
Mike and one police that was rumoured to have sex in the Brothel called BBN. Geloni or something.

lol NDA
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by starbright4real(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Mode86: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2019
What is luck?
piagetskinner:
I don’t know how you can call this grace when it’s a program that teaches immortality

He was just lucky Abeg...
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by kaymart: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Gracesofar:
Many thanks to nairaland I have never tuned to BB naija channel neither have I ever seen the program for once but I can name 5 house mate without having hiccups.

Nairaland is like Academy Drill Shed (HERE WE MAKE YOU DO IT EVEN AGAINST YOUR WISH).

I know Tacha even though I doubt that's her real name, I know Seyi, frodd, khati, who again do I see on front page......
Mike and one police that was rumoured to have sex in the Brothel called BBN. Geloni or something.

Same here bro.
The same way NL helped propage Ponzi those days.
Many ppl don't know about it until Nairaland begin to give it the crazy attention all in the same of discouraging ppl whereas, Nairaland was giving it a big boost.

NL ...Hmmnnnnn
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2019
That Awolowo's braggart when is he going Home
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by clevybrown(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2019
Wat's ur understanding of grace...?? undecided undecided
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by franchasng: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Mike seyi tacha elo Diane in trouble
Tacha, Elo, Mike, Omashola, Ike.

These are the people Frodd will nominate and they deserve it. And it is Elozonam that will go, he deserves to go for hating on Frodd unjustly angry

2 Likes

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by clevybrown(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2019
Its grace and not luck... If only u understand wat grace is and wat it does. Its that boundless love of God upon u irrespective of who u are or wat u do. But it shouldn't be taken for granted though shocked
piagetskinner:
I don’t know how you can call this grace when it’s a program that teaches immortality

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by renewable1(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2019
My G

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=Gepheral post=82475655]In this life, U attract what U aspire.
Mercy wanted Immunity despite being up for eviction & got it

Frodd wanted to buy immunity but Mercy already bought it before him.

Today Mercy & Frodd have all secured their place in the finale because of their aspirations.
#Aspire

I LOVE YOUR INSIGHT

1 Like

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2019
Frodd to the finals. what does it mean, how many people will be standing at the finals.
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Lordjb: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by nonny1212: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2019
The guy have really suffered nomination.. he deserves it. One of the real men in the house. He inspires me alot. God dey your side bro. #NoBeLie
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2019
I think Mercy is the winner her, she has gotten herself am immunity!

1 Like

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by djoe21(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2019
piagetskinner:

You may call the program one of immorality but the way that guy Frodd has showcased his love and belief in God for the whole world to see whilst there, I don't think you have ever done same. Some people are even ashamed to make sigh of the cross in public.
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
i liked him from day one...smart eloquent and mature...na that witch called esther would v slowed him down.after d witch went,things turned around..

women can destroy you...where is dat old hag now.
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
As a Christian or Muslim we need to be careful what we inscribe Gods name on. Let be guilded please.
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Blain007(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
pTomz:
make this thing finish finally na
...sharap
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Blain007(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
kally90:
First to comment. Who is Frodd?
..if you hv sense, u won't be asking this question....
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by kally90(f): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Blain007:
..if you hv sense, u won't be asking this question....
Please borrow me sense because I no get one. What is sense?
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Oz2dc: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Which wing the guy dey play sef!
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by pTomz(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Blain007:
...sharap
stop crying
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by karo93: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmm...... the aim is to win the ultimate prize o....60 million.....not front row seat to the final....

Will you guys retract these screams of grace if he doesn't win it.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs / Bbnaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton, Speaks On Final Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.