Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) (52759 Views)

Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Frodd won the ULTIMATE VETO POWER after being denied an opportunity to buy immunity.

This has automatically qualified him to proceed to the BBNaija finals.

His reaction is epic. He screamed "thank you Jesus!!!!"

Watch his reaction as fans react.

Watch the videos after the cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ucGc7J8XI/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/videos-frodds-reaction-as-he-wins.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
More

Watch the videos HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Shares

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by donoro(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ftc grin grin congratulations to frodd

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by pTomz(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
make this thing finish finally na

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Leemekzy: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
TACHA fans won't be happy.

12 Likes

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Rosella1: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by kally90(f): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
First to comment. Who is Frodd?
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Many thanks to nairaland I have never tuned to BB naija channel neither have I ever seen the program for once but I can name 5 house mate without having hiccups.

Nairaland is like Academy Drill Shed (HERE WE MAKE YOU DO IT EVEN AGAINST YOUR WISH).

I know Tacha even though I doubt that's her real name, I know Seyi, frodd, khati, who again do I see on front page......
Mike and one police that was rumoured to have sex in the Brothel called BBN. Geloni or something.

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mike seyi tacha elo Diane in trouble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Crying froddman for the money. When he come out na Esther go wash him pant

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by borntoexcel2000(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Is Cindy still in the house, that gurl self.Im get jazz.

5 Likes

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by nonye6194: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Man like Frodd

Realest G

5 Likes

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Gepheral: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
In this life, U attract what U aspire.
Mercy wanted Immunity despite being up for eviction & got it

Frodd wanted to buy immunity but Mercy already bought it before him.

Today Mercy & Frodd have all secured their place in the finale because of their aspirations.
#Aspire

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by healthserve(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
God graced him
after this he went to his bed to pray

7 Likes

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
I don’t know how you can call this grace when it’s a program that teaches immortality

He was just lucky Abeg...

14 Likes

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by rheether(f): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Another word for Frood is Grace.

5 Likes

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by dochenaj: 12:05am On Sep 23, 2019
piagetskinner:
I don’t know how you can call this grace when it’s a program that teaches immortality

He was just lucky Abeg...
Autocorrect got you there. Even autocorrect subtly support immorality.

It is the endtime, iniquity shall abound and the love of many shall wax cold.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2019
Chaiiiiii

Froddd nah only God do am oh

Wow
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2019
Dyubvcxdduioombvcx,
Can some1 pls translate dis for me?
Re: Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 12:25am On Sep 23, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Bbnaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton, Speaks On Final Results / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.