Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers (17253 Views)

How Do Court Case Spells Work? Spell To Drop Charges - Get Out Of Jail Spell / Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him / Police, Robbers In Gun Battle In Lagos, One Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by davillian(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Ok
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by MetalscrapPVT: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2019
So sad
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by grandstar(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2019
helinues:
Guy, leave that media wash story..

If Na 5mil and you never paid your son school fees, walahi you go collect.

If you no collect am wetin you wan gain.. Abi se suffer no dey tire you Ni?

Oga, speak for yourself. Not everyone is for sale. What those officers are doing is reprehensible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by princenaira(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2019
JayGraphics:
Commendable
But why am I having a feeling that every news like this in this country is about 2023

Don't be surprise if by then he start using this to preach to the Masses for a senate sit.

Just my thinking tho

Exactly what the man is saying that "the people are the problem". Look at your myopic thinking. You are really one of the problem with this kind of mentality

3 Likes

Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by helinues: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2019
grandstar:

Oga, speak for yourself. Not everyone is for sale. What those officers are doing is reprehensible.

No wonder life is not fair is not in any of the school syllabus .

Sometimes, using one common real sense ( not dump morality) matters in some occasions..
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by inyenejo(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2019
Believe me, had it been the man was a Fulani man or a herdsman or the chief executive corruption himself (buharigg) that judge would drop the case without bribe....eye service..
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by Yankee101: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Abeg what is your akant nbr let's help you fight
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by 2shure: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2019
I pray. Story
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by capitalzero: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Nksleek:
Activist Harrison Gwamnishu of Behind Bars Initiative has returned two hundred thousand Naira paid into his account to drop charges against highway policemen that abducted and forcefully extorted 700,000 from a businessman using a POS.

He lamented how highly placed individuals and notable traditional rulers have been bugging his phones, declaring that people are the problem and not necessarily the government.

He wrote;

“From the day we arrested SAFER HIGHWAY police officers for kidnapping citizens and collecting huge ransom as BAIL using POS operator and arrest of four SARS officers who collected N700,000 from a business man in Delta State.

“My phone has known no peace. My village people have been calling, both traditional rulers, notable men/women.

“They are begging we drop all charges against them.

“ I AM TIRED and i feel like quitting. Quitting will increase the problem.

“ I received alert of N200,000 from someone who is close to me, who I respect. Immediately i received the alert, i called him and he said, HARRISON, drop all charges.

“The PEOPLE are the problem not THE GOVERNMENT. If the people decide, GOVERNMENT will obey... We love the chain and ready to always pay our way out.

“For the N200,000 they sent, i transferred back to sender. Even when i haven't paid my son school fees, i refused to accept the bribe to set free officers who kidnapped and robbed us using their uniform.”

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/09/22/bbi-returns-200k-bribe-to-drop-charges-against-police-robbers/

There are still good people in this country.
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by Sterope(f): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
When they use you for money ritual or they beat you ass black and blue

He go collect bribe, but for this one, keep your twisted thoughts to yourself.

helinues:

Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by chamoworldwide: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
iReddington:
He should stop the morality nonsense, that 200k is just not enough, with the right amount of money, anyone can be compromised.
don't think everybody is corrupt
some people are contented with whatever they have
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by DJInfluence: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
ebije2:
Good thing we have a person who wouldn't compromise no matter the condition of things. I pray they don't go after his life. He should better expose some or all of those telling him to drop charges in case anything goes wrong.
Forget it oh, everyone has a price. His own was not 200k.
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bad guy, but he stands to get integrity na, i know say u go telmi who integrity epp
helinues:

Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Like 5m?
iReddington:
He should stop the morality nonsense, that 200k is just not enough, with the right amount of money, anyone can be compromised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by TemmyT002(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mention their names before they kill you or incriminate you falsely.
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by AlaEgo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Everyone has a price man.... 200k js wasn't your price... No dey feel like Boss jare
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by renewable1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by experience2019(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
why can you not contact them? smiley cheesy
Re: BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers by Foolishbuhari: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2019
helinues:

Just Look at a so called Mr integrity supporter. You think everyone is buy- able?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Parade Suspects Who Gruesomely Murdered 20-Year-Old Man In Edo State / 10 Most Evil And Wicked People In History with pics / 23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.