Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari (25088 Views)

Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2019
yeye house of reps forgot that the military doesn't answer to them
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Bellotelli: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Gbajabiamila has been in Assembly long enough that his persona alone should have its own command by now, and when he asks for something to be done, it should not take confrontation like this to get done. Politics is game. He just lost his strength when he says he will report them to Buhari. Thats weakness! House of Reps is People's House. He has authority to summon Service Chiefs but it has to be done with diplomacy and tact.

He should not come out and announce he is summoning them, they will disgrace him publicly. Who are you to summon soldier in Africa? Our development is not at that level yet where civilians have power over military like they do in US. It might be on paper in our Constitution but in practice it wont happen.

Next time send delegates ahead to tell them the House is ready to partner and support their honorable duties in the war effort but you don't know how to do it without hearing directly from their own mouth. The full House is therefore inviting them for this honor to get input so their priorities can be scheduled for speedy attainment. Simple!

After getting their nod to honor the invitation. The Speaker can now call media briefing and say "I have the honor to let Nigerians know as we promised you, that this Assembly will partner with government and get work done. I asked and secured agreement from our amiable Defense and Security Chiefs to honor our invitation for a working relationship on security. They have made tremendous sacrifice to our Nation, we acknowledge and are proud of them. We are aware they have challenges and would like to hear from them directly what we can do in our capacity as Legislature to assist in removing those barriers that impede progress. I take this opportunity ro thank our Security Chiefs ahead of this meeting and working relationship to be held soon."

If Speaker did this their head go swell and body go sweet them.

.....even if he call Abacha to rise from grave with such tact sef and he go happen. Abi na lie? grin
That's quite sensible... But this is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by IAmTobore(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2019
stonemasonn:
Kai!!
Laff wan kill me die o!
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by IAmTobore(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2019
stonemasonn:
indeed
All dis Hausa youths no well o!
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Deltatoto: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Gbajabiamila has been in Assembly long enough that his persona alone should have its own command by now, and when he asks for something to be done, it should not take confrontation like this to get done. Politics is game. He just lost his strength when he says he will report them to Buhari. Thats weakness! House of Reps is People's House. He has authority to summon Service Chiefs but it has to be done with diplomacy and tact.

He should not come out and announce he is summoning them, they will disgrace him publicly. Who are you to summon soldier in Africa? Our development is not at that level yet where civilians have power over military like they do in US. It might be on paper in our Constitution but in practice it wont happen.

Next time send delegates ahead to tell them the House is ready to partner and support their honorable duties in the war effort but you don't know how to do it without hearing directly from their own mouth. The full House is therefore inviting them for this honor to get input so their priorities can be scheduled for speedy attainment. Simple!

After getting their nod to honor the invitation. The Speaker can now call media briefing and say "I have the honor to let Nigerians know as we promised you, that this Assembly will partner with government and get work done. I asked and secured agreement from our amiable Defense and Security Chiefs to honor our invitation for a working relationship on security. They have made tremendous sacrifice to our Nation, we acknowledge and are proud of them. We are aware they have challenges and would like to hear from them directly what we can do in our capacity as Legislature to assist in removing those barriers that impede progress. I take this opportunity ro thank our Security Chiefs ahead of this meeting and working relationship to be held soon."

.....even if he call Abacha to rise from grave with such tact sef and he go happen. Abi na lie? grin
u r sound where are u

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
stonemasonn:
indeed
Yimu
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Chanchit: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
scaramucci:

He can't fire them but he has the constitutional authority to provide checks and balances and reporting them to their boss is not how to do it. That rants is beneath the office of the speaker.

Do you notice you just said "report" same thing he said. But your disagreement is that he said it in media. It can happen to anybody, he was angry.
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chanchit:

Do you notice you just said "report" same thing he said. But your disagreement is that he said it in media. It can happen to anybody, he was angry.

I said that reporting them is not how to do it.
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by alaira(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Gbaja wants to show unearned power.
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by renewable1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Philipsdael(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bubu is not in control ...
He is not the one in power ....
How can he leave this gorillas on seat for 5 years .... and he expects them to be just in most capacity !
call a soldier n ask him about his welfare as a soldier !
Mehn, I don't know why God cursed us with bad leaders!
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Viula(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:

chie! The job of a media aid fit you o. How wish I can employ you as my PA

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by DonroxyII: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I actually liked your post but The HOR has the power of oversight over the Military and the only language the Military understand is Force. Even if the President is not their C-in-C they would blatantly disobeyed him.

Each and every African in power usually viewed themselves from the perspective of DemiGod and they don't reason along your lines.

When you put up views like yours and the Service Chiefs have mismanaged 2018 and 2019 budget which we all know they have .....

Then they make proposal for increment in 2020 Military Budget, if you queried them on 2018 and 2019 ..... They will not Honour your next invitation no matter the sweetness of your Turenshi (English) especially when your are a Southerner ......

Gbajabiamiala shouldn't have publicly declared to report them to their C-in-C , He should do that through Backdoor .....

These guys couldn't be treated like humanely, They knew what you want to ask them and they and their boys will frustrate you......

They understand orders sha, Bark Orders to them and see them doing frog jump .... They can't afford to lose that Juicy position or have political problems.... !!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Synord(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2019
Chanchit:

Meaning he has the power to fire them?

boss please mail me your digits at idsam700@gmail.com. can't seem to access my mail attached to this account thanks
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Mahsums: 6:06pm On May 26, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
Gbajamila will be removed by the cabal ...quote me by may next year.
Guy hor far now may don do oo nd gba is still d speaker
No talk say na because kyari do die oo mamman daura is still alive
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by boyjo: 10:45pm On May 26, 2020
Mahsums:

Guy hor far now may don do oo nd gba is still d speaker
No talk say na because kyari do die oo mamman daura is still alive

Hahahaha, you really mark the guygrin
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by Mahsums: 4:17am On May 27, 2020
boyjo:

Hahahaha, you really mark the guygrin
Yes ooo grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari by orisa37: 7:10am On May 27, 2020
BIZARRE. MR. PRESIDENT IS CUNNING. EASY GBAJABIAMILA. IT'S RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration / Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index / Court Remands Sowore, Others In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.