Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud (5201 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by lackren(m): 2:01am On Sep 23, 2019
The travails of Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo over the alleged N33bn in National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) is set to be compounded as plots to begin impeachment process against him in the Senate are brewing
Sources revealed that some senators, goaded by some forces in the villa, are gearing to dust up the report of the House of Representatives Committee which investigated the illicit financial activities within NEMA, amounting to N33bn when Osinbajo acted as President in 2017. Coincidentally Osinbajo is also chairman of the governing board of NEMA.The Senate is expected to resume on Tuesday September 24.

Indications that the presidency was displeased with Osinbajo emerged when a memo by the President mandating him to henceforth take directives from the President in the management of agencies and parastatals he was constitutionally empowered to oversee, a move many interpreted as whittling the influence of the vice president.

This action on the Vice president comes at a time the President formed the Economic Advisory Council with a mandate to report directly to him which in effect disbands the Economic Management Team, hitherto under the supervision of Osinbajo.
Osinbajo chairs the governing boards of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), the National Boundary Commission (NBC) and the Border Communities Development Agency (BCDA).READ EXCLUSIVE STORY HERE

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by wallex1983(m): 2:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Only God can save this country.

But people should remember that when God got rid of Abacha, Al-Mustapha suffered for a long time.

I feel like advising PYO to resign. But on a 2nd thought, God can still save this country through him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Osobi32(m): 2:18am On Sep 23, 2019
They have come for mr Vice President..... The cabal won't sleep until they get reed of him!

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by CapitalHYC(m): 2:46am On Sep 23, 2019
I saw this coming... Used and Dump VP grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by NGpatriot: 3:15am On Sep 23, 2019
We no go rest with bloggers and their trash sha..

What's next? The cabal don discover $2.8 billion inside the VP's bank account?

I'm actually enjoying this comedy.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Osobi32:
They have come for mr Vice President..... The cabal won't sleep until they get reed of him!
Rid, Sir.

I ask myself this, who will benefit the most if Osinbajo goes down?

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 23, 2019
J111333:
Rid, Sir.

Cabal, that's one way to cut Tinubu out, as we all know, not withstanding the rumor of rift between him and Osinbajo, we all know Tinubu put Osinbano there. And common sense is he provides classified information to Tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Seetto: 4:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Coming from newsflash grin
Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by otipoju(m): 4:30am On Sep 23, 2019
In his next life Osibanjo will learn to be true to the people and not to a cunning boss like Tinubu or tyrant like Bubu....whatever happens to him Nigerians will stand by and look...his hypocrisy was unbecoming of a man who claims to be a representative of God.

Who knows Its even possible that Tinubu has a hand in Osibanjo travails but God pass all of them.

7 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Simongm(m): 4:45am On Sep 23, 2019
I have to say I’m not really happy with Senate on this matter. I want to use my remaining 1% battery to express my honest and humble opinion because th
Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by sapoyoro(m): 4:54am On Sep 23, 2019
lackren:
The travails of Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo over the alleged N33bn in National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) is set to be compounded as plots to begin impeachment process against him in the Senate are brewing
Sources revealed that some senators, goaded by some forces in the villa, are gearing to dust up the report of the House of Representatives Committee which investigated the illicit financial activities within NEMA, amounting to N33bn when Osinbajo acted as President in 2017. Coincidentally Osinbajo is also chairman of the governing board of NEMA.The Senate is expected to resume on Tuesday September 24.

Indications that the presidency was displeased with Osinbajo emerged when a memo by the President mandating him to henceforth take directives from the President in the management of agencies and parastatals he was constitutionally empowered to oversee, a move many interpreted as whittling the influence of the vice president.

This action on the Vice president comes at a time the President formed the Economic Advisory Council with a mandate to report directly to him which in effect disbands the Economic Management Team, hitherto under the supervision of Osinbajo.
Osinbajo chairs the governing boards of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), the National Boundary Commission (NBC) and the Border Communities Development Agency (BCDA).READ EXCLUSIVE STORY HERE

All these cock and bull stories sef.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by olu77(m): 4:57am On Sep 23, 2019
People will argue that this is a fake news but they forget that there are set of stupid, half educated or not-educated-at-all idiots who don't care what the numerous sensible people in this country think or feel. This useless, good for nothing cows will do anything to revenge if they feel or imagine that their toes have been stepped on.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Almaiga: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Water don dey pass Gari.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by ivandragon: 5:19am On Sep 23, 2019
Well... Life is ironic.

The same way the VP threw assertions all over the place about how those in the previous administration were corrupt is the same thing happening to him.

He has been denying the allegations, but the damage to his reputation has been done, same way he damaged the reputation of others without providing concrete evidence...

Karma is indeed a place to relax & enjoy the waves...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by helinues: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Even if they tried him for 33 times, Na all waste of time.

Who jah bless....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Came4amod: 5:43am On Sep 23, 2019
The kingdom of darkness vs the light .. This is more than politics .. You don't need a microscope to know and be sure that osinbajo might be a lawyer but he his too integrity driven to steal public funds .. I have listened to him speak many times and I know that the forces of Darkness will always try to push out the light .. Let me tell you something today .. Anywhere you are and you don't face any challenge you are clearly not moving forward ... The subject of the news speaks volume .. The Cabals are just trying their best they must surly fail .. But what baffles me is that .. These cabals forget that if all the good people in government are rooted out .. The future of this country is at stake and even their grandchildren will dance to the tune of the music ... I rest my case ...lets see how this plays out .. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Khd95(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Those who called PYO ASO rock house boy were not completely wrong after all

Shame sad

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Flyingngel(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Let just say he is innocent.
But if he is guilty, then am afraid, they are coming to him with full force.
Last time I checked he is a pastor so he should not be found wanting.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by ruggedtimi(m): 6:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmm..yawa
Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Osinbajo cannot be moved, he will finish his 8 years.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Oladelesp: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Fake new is making it's way to heart of Nigerians, Only fools will ever think this is true but many Nigerians are politically follish now because of their hatred.

to the writer, Oya take this one

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by McTobe(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2019
I am not a politician, I am an Igbo and I don’t like APC because of their hypocrisy but I like Osibanjo as an individual. His actions in acting capacity and notice that when the president was away that there was relative peace and progress because of Osibanjo’s approach to issues. Even as Tinubu’s stooge I believe that he will make a good President. If the president is like Osibanjo Nigeria will be better
Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by unbitchable(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Some people would still believe this fabricated bullcrap. It goes to show people are delibrately gullible or deliberately making themselves unneccesarily happy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by BlackfireX: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2019
Who. Will console console our minister of condolence?
Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by PapaBaby: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2019
From starboy to house boy.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by kcub: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Bullcrap story...
The VP was Never indicted, on whAT gronds would would he be impeachef ? Una no dey tire For all the lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by murecool(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Another lie from a pit of hell,
Who is Buhari without an Osinbajo?
Osinbajo is the hope of this country.
No amount of lies, deceit and propaganda will bring him down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Osobi32(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2019
J111333:
Rid, Sir.

thanks for the correction... I believe every good thinking Nigerian knows who benefits the most if the Vice President goes down. I think some people are upset because they did not benefit from the 33bn.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Lawly: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Flyingngel:
Let just say he is innocent.
But if he is guilty, then am afraid, they are coming to him with full force.
Last time I checked he is a pastor so he should not be found wanting.

Oga with this animalistic govt we presently have in Nigeria, you don't need to be guilty for them to prosecute you. It's now anybody that buhari pronounces guilty that is guilty and anybody that he pronounces innocent that is innocent and it doesn't matter if the person is indeed guilty
Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by Jimasun: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2019
Igbos are behind all the fake news against Osinbajo. Continue your hatred o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by anigbajumo(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2019
CapitalHYC:
I saw this coming... Used and Dump VP grin

Watin u saw,all na trash from hungry blogger...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud by blacknp(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Jimasun:
Igbos are behind all the fake news against Osinbajo.
Continue your hatred o
Before it was Tinubu they failed woefully, now Vice President Osinbajo, bunch of confused pathetic Ipob sympathizers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nddc Md Gets N523m Annual Salary / Rochas Slashes Security Vote To Make Money For Free Education / Nigerian States Are All Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.