Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change (998 Views)

Igbanke People What Are You Doing In Edo State, Are You Igbo's Or Bini's? / Throwback To When Nigerians Demanded For Revolution And Nothing Happened / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by educhigo: 5:50am On Sep 23, 2019
my people what's the difference between revolution and change i'm confuse because in 2011,apc call for change against jonathan government without any arrested,while sowore call for revolution against apc government and being arrested.lets be sincere in this country we should come with one voice then forget about tribe and fight for our right from this present government.
Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by chinjo(m): 5:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Change will land you in Aso Rock while revolution will land you in prison

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2019
The protest was poorly organized. Not enough homework
Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by Danzakidakura(m): 6:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Revolution is a violent change, while change on it own can be violent too or diplomatic.
Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:02am On Sep 23, 2019
educhigo:
my people what's the difference between revolution and change i'm confuse because in 2011,apc call for change against jonathan government without any arrested,while sowore call for revolution against apc government and being arrested.lets be sincere in this country we should come with one voice then forget about tribe and fight for our right from this present government.

igboman sense, unrivaled in the zoo!!!

daalu edu man for schooling zoogerians on the simple use of english!!!

Igbo Amaka!!!

2 Likes

Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2019
Danzakidakura:
Revolution is a violent change, while change on it own can be violent too or diplomatic.

big sophisticated lie!!!

show us the dictionary in which you saw your own version of the meaning of the word revolution, and also, how revolution is different from change!!!

zoogerians ehn, tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by Danzakidakura(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

big sophisticated lie!!!

show us the dictionary in which you saw your own version of the meaning of the word revolution, and also, how revolution is different from change!!!

zoogerians ehn, tufiakwa!!!
i am speaking as an authority in conflict resolutions and management. If you dont know anything keep quite than you opening your mouth and people confirm that IPOB are bunch of illiterate.

1 Like

Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by magoo10(m): 6:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Na the same thing
Revolution is change from the normal way of doing things.

Even the present apc govt commited the same crime for four years when they were shouting Change.

1 Like

Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by Difrent: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2019
educhigo:

Ask google na
Wonders shall never end, all manner of things is created as a topic on nairaland and mostly from people who are as confused as the threads they create. They select their "rights" to fight for and leave their responsibilities In the gutter. Rights come with responsibilities but not in your dictionary.

Anyway what do I know
Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Danzakidakura:
i am speaking as an authority in conflict resolutions and management. If you dont know anything keep quite than you opening your mouth and people confirm that IPOB are bunch of illiterate.

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

I don catch better bushmeat this Monday morning ooh!!! this week go get better luck ooh!!! AMEN!!!

mr conflict resolver, stop beating about the bush and show us the dictionary in which you saw that revolution means violence and change means non-violence kapish?!!!

teacher don't teach me nonsense!!!

now get lost!!!

2 Likes

Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:53am On Sep 23, 2019
that zoogerian "conflict resolvers" don't even know that revolution can be done diplomatically just shows up how useless the shiithole's government system has become after they got rid of the great easterners from positions of authority and replaced us with the dross they have now!!!
Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by kuuljay(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
that zoogerian "conflict resolvers" don't even know that revolution can be done diplomatically just shows up how useless the shiithole's government system has become after they got rid of the great easterners from positions of authority and replaced us with the dross they have now!!!
can you define revolution pls,let's know how sound you are
Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by OlujobaSamuel: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2019
educhigo:
Revolution isn't same with Change.
Revolution comes with a kind of force without considering process, whereas Change adopts a laid down mechanism, system or procedure.
The similarity between both is that it gives a different result from the status quo

2 Likes

Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
kuuljay:
can you define revolution pls,let's know how sound you are

I resemble dictionary to you?!!!

or was I the one who said that revolution always means violence?!!!

get lost!!!
Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Revolution isn't same with Change.
Revolution comes with a kind of force without considering process, whereas Change adopts a laid down mechanism, system or procedure.
The similarity between both is that it gives a different result from the status quo

afonja lecturer, please show us your peer reviewed literature where you have distinguished between revolution and change as you have stated above?!!!

or do you just expect us to swallow una afonjas' normal propaganda hook line and sinker?!!!

tufiakwa afonjas!!!!!!!!
Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by Femich18(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
chinjo:
Change will land you in Aso Rock while revolution will land you in prison

grin grin grin grin
Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by adekolaelect(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
To me Revolution and Change is the same thing but apc's change was initiated as a political slogan during election which landed them ito Aso Rock but sowore's Revolution was initiated after he lost the presidential election which landed him in prison .if you know you know there is time for everything.As you can use knife to cut apples for your enjoyment and you still use knife to cut prick to put you in prison or death yet a knife is a knife but for different purposes. If Sowore says Revolution during election DSS could not arrest him. TIME is the different between Bharis change and Sowores Revolution now.
Re: My People What's The Difference Between Revolution And Change by kuuljay(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

I resemble dictionary to you?!!!

or was I the one who said that revolution always means violence?!!!

get lost!!!
loooool I guessed as much

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju / 2023: Why Igbo Can’t Produce President In Nigeria – Senator Wabara / Senators And Mor Rushing To Shake Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.