Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari (12383 Views)

12 States Plan Power Projects, Anger Spreads Over Tariff Hike / 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian / $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by agwom(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says government has launched an electrification projects in 37 federal universities across Nigeria. He said this yesterday during the maiden convocation ceremony of the Federal University, Otuoke, in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

Represented by the Deputy Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission (NUC), Dr Ramon Yusuf Suleiman, Buhari said the Energizing Education Programme would benefit 129,000 students and power 2850 street lights when completed. He said Federal Government has commissioned two of these projects, one at the Alex Ekueme Federal University and another 7.1 solar hybrid project at Bayero Federal University. He said: “I must not fail at this point to mention one of our initiatives in the tertiary education subsector which is aimed at solving the problem of inadequate power supply in our institutions of higher learning.”

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-to-execute-power-projects-in-37-universities-buhari.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by comradewanle(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2019
Good idea. OAU is about to finish her project also, the project is expected to serve some areas in Ile -Ife.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by helinues: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2019
Hope it is not more darkness?
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by hisgrace090: 6:29am On Sep 23, 2019
This is loudable indeed, I pray for its actualization.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by MiztaYouneek(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2019
If only they will actually execute it and not just writing the news, then it will be nice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Research works by both the undergraduates and post graduates are suffering in oir high institutions because of lack of power. It's only when you are carrying out research works that you will know how hopeless the situation is..

11 Likes

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by helinues: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2019
The power projects must be to find his lost certificates...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2019
After the fuoye incident

Hi, I want to sell my Alidropship plugin, the orginial price of this plugin is $89 (32,000 naira) but I'm willing to sell it for N10,000 with license
You need to have a domain name ready because I'll have to request a change of domain licence from my domain to your own
For those who don't know what its used for, it's a WordPress plugin that offers a complete set of features that make it easy to start and run a successful dropshipping business. It helps you to automate your business and can save you a lot of time.
Call/WhatsApp: 08124935654
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by sotall(m): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2019
Another lie

2 Likes

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by Movicq(m): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2019
I am a winch
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by cenaman(m): 6:44am On Sep 23, 2019
BUHARI for third term.
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:44am On Sep 23, 2019
All na wash .

1 Like

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by pman06(m): 6:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Ttr
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by aolawale025: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Good idea. Power would help revive some universities

4 Likes

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by juman(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2019
APC and lies upon lies.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by saraki2019(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Nigeria
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by eTECTIV: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Anoda Future Impossible tense by dem. Why do dis ppl always talking like it's still campaign season? Ordinary to maintain d existing ones and complete d uncompleted ones na wahala. If U want to do anything go ryt ahead and let ur action do d talking

6 Likes

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by Eportal123: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Oau’s project is almost completed.

1 Like

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Just execute the damn projects and keep your trap shut...rubbish

1 Like

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by Christology(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2019
agwom:
President Muhammadu Buhari says government has launched an electrification projects in 37 federal universities across Nigeria. He said this yesterday during the maiden convocation ceremony of the Federal University, Otuoke, in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

Represented by the Deputy Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission (NUC), Dr Ramon Yusuf Suleiman, Buhari said the Energizing Education Programme would benefit 129,000 students and power 2850 street lights when completed. He said Federal Government has commissioned two of these projects, one at the Alex Ekueme Federal University and another 7.1 solar hybrid project at Bayero Federal University. He said: “I must not fail at this point to mention one of our initiatives in the tertiary education subsector which is aimed at solving the problem of inadequate power supply in our institutions of higher learning.”

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-to-execute-power-projects-in-37-universities-buhari.html

enjoying our 24 hour's electricity here in Funai .
kudos APC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Another lie though, state Uni should not count themselves in
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by Gideoniteprime4: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Am tired of hearing ''fg to ...''
I want to hear ''fg has ...''

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by slam7000(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2019
hisgrace090:
This is loudable indeed, I pray for its actualization.

Loudable indeed.
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by naijadrivablog: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Make power enough for ordinary masses to use.

After installing the street lights, the universities will still spend millions monthly to power their generators.
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2019
juman:
APC and lies upon lies.

Thunder is warming up for them that lie,,,,

1 Like

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by Noah2gud(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2019
Hope is he's not deceiving himself

1 Like

Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by DenreleDave(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2019
Christology:

enjoying our 24 hour's electricity here in Funai .
kudos APC

I can tell you that 24 hours is a lie.. U and I both know that it's a lie.. U av light but not 24 hours.... If u av 24 hours a day bcox na solar, you can't have 24 hours in 7 days Completly...

No come here to lie lie us
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by izombie(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2019
MiztaYouneek:
If only they will actually execute it and not just writing the news, then it will be nice.
you think these people don't know how to make naija great? You think they don't know how to fix our refineries, fix our roads properly, fix electricity, fix our schools, fix our hospitals and others? They know how to do all these things but they will not do it because of wickedness and greed.
This is another "we will" "fg to" "we shall" speech from the government. At the end of it all you'll realise that nothing was done. They are all talk and no action.
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2019
It is too early now
Re: FG To Execute Power Projects In 37 Universities – Buhari by qanda: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajaokuta: Steel Workers Welcome Plan To Return Coy To Original Builder / Polls: Only Dishonest Politicians Need Fear Card Readers- The Sun Newspapers / Shell To Sell Nigeria Onshore Oil Business For $1.3 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.