Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,531 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Feeling Depressed? Talk To Someone Today! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feeling Depressed? Talk To Someone Today! (323 Views)

Feeling Depressed And Lonely. / I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Now Am Feeling Depressed. / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Depressed? Talk To Someone Today! by Moscozealous(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2019
Love is weird, love is wicked, there is no such thing as love: these are the languages of those who have lost hope in love. Nonetheless,Love is the rhythm of your heart, that chill that spreads through your spine when you first touch the warm arms of that person you never imagined could reside in your heart free of charge. The question is,why do you feel cold when his arms are warm? All the oxymorons of love combine to make people think of it as being wicked and call it names.The signs of a bad lover or a traitor in love are all there for anyone who cares to see. People say love is blind, but I am one of those who believe that love is logical. Don't be stupid in love, love reasonable with your eyes open. If love is blind, don't be blind, because it is only those who can see that lead the blind. Now who is blind? Love or you?

Call Moses today: 09038574450

Send a WhatsApp Message: 09038574450
Re: Feeling Depressed? Talk To Someone Today! by Moscozealous(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hey everyone. Stay suicidal-ideas free.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Reunites With Her Son After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Him / Corporate Gift Hampers In Lagos Nigeria For Christmas/new Year 2019 / Cow Themed Study Pack (printables) For Preschoolers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.