Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Feeling Depressed And Lonely. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feeling Depressed And Lonely. (802 Views)

I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Now Am Feeling Depressed. / Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Depressed And Lonely. by MortalityISGold: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
cry Life to me is a heartless play of pain and sorrow with no place to hide. I've seen it all from betrayals, emotional abuse, sleepless nights, discrimination and pain. I don't experience happiness anymore. Lost people close to me to the villian called death. I just feel like literally no one cares about me, my family members are na who dont care about my feelings. Am dying slowly on the inside everyday with no one to call my own. I just feel like the grime ripper is coming for me. People only pretend to care, my life is filled with ups and downs with demons(in the metaphorical sense) I can't defeat. Maybe this is the way it ends. Goodnight nairaland.
Re: Feeling Depressed And Lonely. by ignis: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
You will make a good poet and writter... Consider awakening that talent. Don't let it waste...

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Depressed And Lonely. by SmellyNyash: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
You don't mean it !!
Please don't kill yourself

If l tell u what I went through before my miracle, u won't believe

Just keep pushing

Soon u will testify

Trust in God

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Depressed And Lonely. by chybyke2(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
MortalityISGold:
cry Life to me is a heartless play of pain and sorrow with no place to hide. I've seen it all from betrayals, emotional abuse, sleepless nights, discrimination and pain. I don't experience happiness anymore. Lost people close to me to the villian called death. I just feel like literally no one cares about me, my family members are na who dont care about my feelings. Am dying slowly on the inside everyday with no one to call my own. I just feel like the grime ripper is coming for me. People only pretend to care, my life is filled with ups and downs with demons(in the metaphorical sense) I can't defeat. Maybe this is the way it ends. Goodnight nairaland.

Feel your pain bro, you're not alone in this. One thing I find to be difficult to understand is life. Most times, the good ones always find it very arduous to make it and live their dream lives.

But alas.... We ain't giving up. Just look around you, think of those little things that put smiles on your face unconsciously and live with it.

.... Life ain't easy bro but we must put through. Don't depend on anybody to put smiles on your face. Remember, you are the architect of your happiness. Break free, brace up and don't forget, always have a quiet time with your creator.. It pays.

Peace....

3 Likes

Re: Feeling Depressed And Lonely. by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:
You don't mean it !!
Please don't kill yourself

If l tell u what I went through before my miracle, u won't believe

Just keep pushing

Soon u will testify

Trust in God

I like your Godly advice but your moniker get as E be!

1 Like

Re: Feeling Depressed And Lonely. by SmellyNyash: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Skyview01:

I like your Godly advice but your moniker get as E be!
grin forget about my moniker

Its because I mess too much these days grin

1 Like

Re: Feeling Depressed And Lonely. by nellyelitz(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Just people not showing love or not being cared for youre here talking about ending it, if u know what i'm going through at the moment you'll go get chill pepsi and drink, then praise God that u got no real issues in life.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Depressed And Lonely. by MortalityISGold: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thank you guys for the support.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her / Family... Do You Experience These In Your Home.What Are The Realities ? / Is 350k Rent Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.