Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage (37499 Views)

Who Is Out Of Reality In Terms Of Minimum Wage: FG Or Chatgpt ? With Snapshots / Labour Rejects ₦48,000, Walks Out Of Minimum Wage Committee Meeting / DSS Confirms Receipt Of Court Order To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Odinceblog1: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2019
IPOB is promoting Biafra Because of punishments Against the Igbos – Ezeife
https://odinceblog.com/ipob-is-promoting-biafra-because-of-punishments-against-the-igbos-ezeife/
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by alizma: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2019
If you think money has exchange hand, raise up your hand.
Why is the man finding it difficult to state the amount paid by FG? This is a way to play down on the proposed strike.

1 Like

Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Enoch07: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2019
passyhansome:
First to comment
and that all from you

Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by pheezyphobia(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2019
MaziRidwan:
Good day/sir
I'm a fresh graduate of University of Ilorin. My entire academic journey up till this level was sponsored. I do part time job during holidays to fend for my needs. Graduating list was recently released few days ago and slot for convocation fee payment has been made available. The total sum is 21k and I'm yet to get a job to make the payment. Convocation is 23rd of October. Kindly assist me as you deem fit. I pray God almighty continue to enrich your pocket.
Ehya sorry for that,but should know its not a must you are present in that convocation, work towards bettering your life for now then you can always go and get your necessary souvenirs

3 Likes

Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by starbright4real(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by onyxo76(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2019
I doubt this payment of the new wage to the junior workers as i work in a federal establishment and the junior workers around me are lamenting about the non implementation
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by sanusikebbe(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2019
It is only when I see the reality that I will believe this.
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Insectkiller: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2019
Right step..in right direction..

But, Hon. Chris Ngige, I still keep my commendation(thank you) with me until your govt fully implement d payment in all cadres of ur employee..

Change! Change!! Change!!!

At least mummy go bring more something home for us to share well..

Tiwa take ur own monthly upkeep.
Chioma take ur own
Aisha take ur own
And nobody should ask me for any money till another month..

My mother is a good mother..
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by talk2maurice(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2019
You should keep quiet if you cant help.
etugba:

Will you stop this nonsense?

I've been observing you for quite some time now, I'm sure one or two people in this forum must have helped you ...

Begging is better than stealing but beg with caution
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2019
utenwuson:
Minimum wage means..... Minimum amount a salary earner earns, the shout by Labour to increase the amount on same percentage for all Cadre is bizarre, even our whole budget can service it, Labour should not only fight the federal government, most private schools are paying 10k,15k and at most 20k to their teachers, most state governors can't pay even relativity, in kogi, no promotion or whatsoever since Bello came to power, he only pay salary when buhari gives him bailout, any other allocation goes to his pocket and his chief of staff who built enyo filling station all over Nigeria, but buhari the anti corrupt man is supporting Bello who can't commission one single project. Nigeria is a problem to Nigerians...
Look at Qatar, look at dubai, we should be on Pair with them or better off course we have more resources than them but right now, Nigerians are going to Kenya, Ghana and all..... For greener pastures.

I thought ENYO is owned by Governor Ortom and EUNICE
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by slawomir: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2019
onyxo76:
I doubt this payment of the new wage to the junior workers as i work in a federal establishment and the junior workers around me are lamenting about the non implementation

Oga there is nothing like that
Even my cousin works with Uniben level 5 step 2
Their August salary was the same 18000 naira
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by slawomir: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2019
Insectkiller:
Right step..in right direction..

But, Hon. Chris Ngige, I still keep my commendation(thank you) with me until your govt fully implement d payment in all cadres of ur employee..

Change! Change!! Change!!!

At least mummy go bring more something home for us to share well..

Tiwa take ur own monthly upkeep.
Chioma take ur own
Aisha take ur own
And nobody should ask me for any money till another month..

My mother is a good mother..

Brother there is nothing like that
Nothing has been paid o
Salary of level 1 to six is still the same 18000
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Enemyofpeace: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2019
MaziRidwan:
Good day/sir
I'm a fresh graduate of University of Ilorin. My entire academic journey up till this level was sponsored. I do part time job during holidays to fend for my needs. Graduating list was recently released few days ago and slot for convocation fee payment has been made available. The total sum is 21k and I'm yet to get a job to make the payment. Convocation is 23rd of October. Kindly assist me as you deem fit. I pray God almighty continue to enrich your pocket.
Pls don't try this at home, schools or anywhere.
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Jaboyka: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2019
Long overdue. It should also be implemented for all levels at the state civil service otherwise push for strike be sustained..

THE National President of the Nigeria Civil Service Union (NCSU) and member of the Joint Public Service Negotiating Council, Lawrence Amaechi, on Sunday confirmed the commencement of the minimum wage payment to junior workers on the federal payroll.

Amaechi said officers on grade levels 01 to 06 got the new minimum wage as their August salary.

He told The Nation that after the breakdown of negotiation between the government and the workers representatives on the consequential adjustment negotiation, the government went ahead to commence the payment of the wage to the workers.

The government had, in a circular, announced that workers on grade level 01 to 06 who are not involved in the consequential adjustment negotiation should begin to enjoy the new wage, a position organised labour rejected.

Amaechi said: “They have gone to commence the payment. They told us that they have started the payment and we have confirmed from our members that they were paid in August and have promised to pay the arrears in September.

“But, negotiations have stalled for now and during our last meeting, we said we were going to report to our principals, which we have done. We are waiting for directives from our members on what to do.

“But, we have started mobilising against them and hope that they will see reason and improve on what they are offering. we have adjourned and there is no date yet for the next meeting”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/labour-confirms-receipt-of-minimum-wage/

[/quote]
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by RexTramadol1: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2019
This labour leaders are really kwaziey

You quit negotiating when something is done half way

Asin who are these dunderheads in labour
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Goldenrichard(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Will this also include corpers?
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Flakky26(f): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2019
MaziRidwan:
Good day/sir

you can meet any of your relatives or you approach any group you belong to for assistance.There should be someone around you that can be of help.
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Insectkiller: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2019
slawomir:

Brother there is nothing like that
Nothing has been paid o
Salary of level 1 to six is still the same 18000

Ahahhaha!!!

So all nah lie..

"Ogologo oge ole ka deciet a ga-agwụhai!"

Naija and deceit
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by utenwuson: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2019
stinflame:

I thought ENYO is owned by Governor Ortom and EUNICE
lol... Enyo is an Igala name, it is own by Edward Onoja, the chief of staff to Bello and Bello best friend
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by hotplate: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2019
why deceiving members of the publuc, what kind of govt do we even have in this country? has the money been paid in August or is it yet to be paid in September?
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Noah2gud:
Too much talk on this self

Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Teewhy953: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2019
[leave the man now)

Will you stop this nonsense?

I've been observing you for quite some time now, I'm sure one or two people in this forum must have helped you ...

Begging is better than stealing but beg with caution[/quote]
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Samakus(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
MaziRidwan:
Good day/sir

The big question is why you registered this moniker yesterday 22nd Sepetember 2019? Is there more than meets the eye to this?

When you reply, we dig deeper.
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by sanny1(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2019
eDoctorr:

Go and hustle joor, don't be lazy. we all have our individual challenges.
yes or he should join www.9jagistbase.com and make cool money thanks
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Serger: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2019
The question is; what percentage of federal government employees are on that 1-6 cadre?
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Wettoid123: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
MaziRidwan:
Good day/sir

You were sponsored to this level and you are still begging for #21k just for convocation hmmmmm this guy your own better oo.
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by JKisOK(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Divide and rule. What of the higher grade levels on which negotiations stalled?
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Oyira(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Some never see ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics / Recession: 5 Facts Before President Buhari Took Over Power In 2015 / Six Things Osinbajo Can’t Do In Buhari’s Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.