Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage (37263 Views)

Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / DSS Confirms Receipt Of Court Order To Release Sowore / Nigerian Pensioners Protest, Demand Review Of Minimum Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by owila4luv(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
i didn't receive any new wage in august an i am a federal government employee.
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Legendguy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
How about nysc?
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by felony101(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
People in my establishment didn't receive any increase sir... I have made findings..
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by adejuve: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lier lier,I have not seen anything oooo,still same
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Smooyis(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Next level salary increase. Wonder shall never end. shocked
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Minimum wage
A level 6 officer is getting much more than a level 8 officer
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by bluefilm: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
eDoctorr:

Go and hustle joor, don't be lazy. we all have our individual challenges.

Kindly suggest some legit hustles for him too...
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by renewable1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thank God

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Cmeo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
MaziRidwan:
Good day/sir
I'm a fresh graduate of University of Ilorin. My entire academic journey up till this level was sponsored. I do part time job during holidays to fend for my needs. Graduating list was recently released few days ago and slot for convocation fee payment has been made available. The total sum is 21k and I'm yet to get a job to make the payment. Convocation is 23rd of October. Kindly assist me as you deem fit. I pray God almighty continue to enrich your pocket.

Since you have experience in Part time jobs, go and do After School Jobs (probably lesson and teaching, etc) to raise the 21k. Good luck.
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
utenwuson:
Minimum wage means..... Minimum amount a salary earner earns, the shout by Labour to increase the amount on same percentage for all Cadre is bizarre, even our whole budget can service it, Labour should not only fight the federal government, most private schools are paying 10k,15k and at most 20k to their teachers, most state governors can't pay even relativity, in kogi, no promotion or whatsoever since Bello came to power, he only pay salary when buhari gives him bailout, any other allocation goes to his pocket and his chief of staff who built enyo filling rstation all over Nigeria, but buhari the anti corrupt man is supporting Bello who can't commission one single project. Nigeria is a problem to Nigerians...
Look at Qatar, look at dubai, we should be on Pair with them or better off course we have more resources than them but right now, Nigerians are going to Kenya, Ghana and all..... For greener pastures.

ENYO filling stations is an affiliate of Folawiyo Petroleum. Edward Onoja is not in any way linked with it.
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by leetech93: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
MaziRidwan:
Good day/sir
I'm a fresh graduate of University of Ilorin. My entire academic journey up till this level was sponsored. I do part time job during holidays to fend for my needs. Graduating list was recently released few days ago and slot for convocation fee payment has been made available. The total sum is 21k and I'm yet to get a job to make the payment. Convocation is 23rd of October. Kindly assist me as you deem fit. I pray God almighty continue to enrich your pocket.
I don't understand, every man with his own problem, why come here and start begging for cash
In other words,may Almighty God provide for your needs.

1 Like

Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Samakus(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
leetech93:

I don't understand, every man with his own problem, why come here and start begging for cash
In other words,may Almighty God provide for your needs.

Don't mind the nigga. Is convocation by force? He can use statement of result to get whatever job he wants pending when he's buoyant enough to get his original certificate. That's what I did myself! I detest lazy folks who think that the denigrating act of begging is the easy way out. Some of us sponsored ourselves through school, did all manner of odd jobs because we saw begging as being humiliating. Not these bunch of lazy youths. They will rather beg than work and dirty their hands.

Obviously, he derives pleasure in e-begging. The truth is, there's no convocation issue for him anywhere. If there's, he should make provision for people to pay into the school account directly on his behalf
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Nnadi2020(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
am in interested more in nysc ..... what about them?
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Samakus(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
MaziRidwan:
I used to be a registered member until I lost my account last year. It was my brother that registered the account. I wanted to it retrieve but he told me he don't have access to the mail anymore. Since I don't use nairaland often like before I didn't bother to register a new account until recently. Attached is a prove of my request.

Baba, leave story jare! Is convocation by force? You can use statement of result to get whatever job you want pending when you're buoyant enough to get your original certificate. It's not rocket science! That's what I did myself! I detest lazy folks who think that the denigrating act of begging is the easy way out. Some of us sponsored ourselves through school, did all manner of odd jobs because we saw begging as being humiliating. Not these bunch of lazy youths. They will rather beg than work and dirty their hands.

You're a graduate! Nice! But you're also able bodied. Make use of God given hands and get some moñey for yourself while looking for a job. Look around you, there's something you can do. Begging is self dehumanizing. Put those hands to use.
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by jadeliyi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
utenwuson:
Minimum wage means..... Minimum amount a salary earner earns, the shout by Labour to increase the amount on same percentage for all Cadre is bizarre, even our whole budget can service it, Labour should not only fight the federal government, most private schools are paying 10k,15k and at most 20k to their teachers,
regarding the minimun wages and the private school ish you need to check the labour acts and it stipulate the minimum employer about 35 or there about, so do these private school have these numbers? , pls go and check it you can get it from google.
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by nemynely(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
At last!
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by Andyg: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
bluefilm:

Kindly suggest some legit hustles for him too...
Let him watch Bluefilm, it fetches money
Re: Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Andyg:
Let him watch Bluefilm, it fetches money

I wonder how much money all the numerous and uncountable bluefilms you in particular have been watching your entire life has made for you.

Nonsense. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory / Arisetv, The Nation Clash Over Michael Aondoakaa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.