Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo] - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo] (24381 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Main Market, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pics, Video) / Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market In Lagos State (Photos, Video) / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo] by Handy007: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
okay i have heard you i hope my money did not burn with the building
Re: Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo] by moneynavy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
China, USA And UK Procurement And Shipping Business

Imagine Being Able To Start Your Procurement And Drop Shipping Business That Pays You Every Single Day Without Your Own Capital Involve.

I had notice that the entire online niche are into mini importation, import this or that and are making the procurement and shipping firm fat, but there is one small problem here.

There are so much people on the ladder of mini importation business than procurement and drop shipping business.

In this training you will learn...

China Business

YOUR PERSONAL OR COOPERATE CHINESE ADDRESS: : In This Section You Will Learn How To Get Your Chinese Address For Shipping Consolation Or Your Items And That Of Your Clients

ALIPAY ACCOUNT : In This Section You Will Learn How To Open And Verify Your Alipay Account For Payment

FORWARDING AND SHIPPING FIRM: In This Section You Will Learn How To Ship From China To Lagos For Less Than $4 Per Kg.

YUAN EXCHANGE AND CHINA PAYMENT BUSINESS: In This Section You Will Learn How To How To Get Yuan For Less Than N53 Per Yuan Both On Alipay, Wechat And Chinese Bank Transfer
Uk and USA Business

YOUR PERSONAL OR COOPERATE UK ADDRESS: In This Section You Will Learn How To Get Your UK Address For Shipping Consolation Or Your Items And That Of Your Clients

USA AND UK SHIPPING COMPANIES: In This Section You Will Get List Of Usa And Uk Shipping Company To Use.

AMAZON AND EBAY PROCUREMENT AT LESS THAN 300 NAIRA @1$ : In This Section You Will Learn How To Make Order On These Online Store For A Far Cheaper Rate At Less Than 300 Naira Per 1$ .

USE PHONES AND LAPTOPS BUSINESS : In This Section You Will Learn How To Order Used Phone And Laptop And Make Fast Cool Cash, One Of The Hot Business Niche .

Bonus

30 Days Work plan without capital
Access to Yuan at less than 53 Naira
Access To Co Working Warehouse In China, USA and Uk.

Paid Training Group
Training Venue Whatsapp
Contact the number on my signature

5 people only for the group

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo] by Tolani1122(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Omo bank manager go done chop Money like that ,if u know u know
Re: Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo] by Basher8583: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
A big office like that no fire safety measures...

The bank has a standard fire safety system. Fire was as a result of electrical fault at the floor leased to another company. Area couldn't be reached on time to suppress fire with fire extinguisher since owners were yet to resume. Thick smoked chased all gallant men out and the fire was fought from outside.
Pvc cladding escalated the fire to upper floors. Area is calm now
Re: Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo] by renewable1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo] by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
So pathetic, valuable documents would have been lost to the inferno.
Re: Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo] by luluosas(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
I hope someone is not trying to hide something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates Against Dollar / MTN, Airtel, NTEL, 13 Other Firms Scramble For 9mobile / Naira Drops, As BVN Paralyses Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.