Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man Utd Are Worse Now Than When I Was In Charge- Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Are Worse Now Than When I Was In Charge- Mourinho (557 Views)

'4 Mistakes, We Have To Be Grown Up’ - Lampard Admits Man Utd Are More Clinical / ‘man Utd Are Stuck In An Unfortunate Situation With Pogba And Alexis’ / Who Are Worse Recently? Real Madrid Or Bayern Munich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Are Worse Now Than When I Was In Charge- Mourinho by ogbiwa: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Former Manchester United manager José Mourinho said Manchester United's defeat at West Ham was evidence that they had deteriorated since he was sacked last December and that they might struggle to finish in the top six.

Mourinho, analysing the game for Sky Sports, said: “They are far [from Liverpool and Man City]. I have been there two seasons where I could feel lots of positive things and I could feel a direction to go through.

“Then obviously the third season was not good enough — I was sacked, probably deservedly sacked because I am the final [person] responsible as a manager but the sad reality is that they are worse than before.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jose-mourinho-manchester-united-worse-than-when-i-was-there-22k7ld6wr

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Man Utd Are Worse Now Than When I Was In Charge- Mourinho by logon599: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2019
When Solskjaer confidently decided to enter a new season with only 2 senior strikers, I knew it was only a matter of time before everything goes out the window. Now Rashford is injured. Let's see the magic trick Ole has up his sleeve.
Re: Man Utd Are Worse Now Than When I Was In Charge- Mourinho by FamousMonk: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Same way Nigeria is worse with Buhari in power..
Re: Man Utd Are Worse Now Than When I Was In Charge- Mourinho by eTECTIV: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Why United failed to sign any striker and get Fernandes in is still baffling...
Re: Man Utd Are Worse Now Than When I Was In Charge- Mourinho by Jokerman(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Lol.... Ole killed himself

(1) (Reply)

Don't Under Rate MANCHESTER UNITED In Today's Clash. More Prediction's For Toda / 'lille Will Decide' - Victor Osimhen / Messi Warns Zinedine Zidane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.