Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria (34551 Views)

Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes / FG Withdraws Timi Frank's Security Aides, Orders Arrest Of Ranking APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Enice(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
festacman:

If in your view it is my support for Osinbajo that will make Nigeria not to be like America then I would say I am engaging a wrong Nigerian.
the ipob youth thinks your support for atiku will change Nigeria to America overnight.
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hausaman:

You mean osibobo sold PMB legacy for 90 Billion Naira, more than the silvers Judas Iscariot took to sell Jesus to the Romans. Christianity is really about buying and selling.

Alright, it doesn't change Isis, Boko Haram , fulani herdsmen, usman Dan fodio from been terrorists.

Buhari is also a terrorist.
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Trueyarn(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Our politicians have got to be the most stooopid set of people in existence. 90B Naira? In a country of 200m people... If you give every citizen at least 5M naira each, the way dem go take vote you eh, you will marvel. Then check and balance and see your profit. Dumb politicians, wait make I enter dier first. Nonsense!
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Chukwurah003: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ctorch:
N90bn FIRS election fund Osinbajo’s problem, not 2023 politics ― Frank

A political activist and former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has said the ongoing travails of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is allegedly due to corruption

Frank revealed through a statement on Monday in Abuja that he has reliable information from his sources in the presidency to the effect that Osinbajo’s travail has nothing to do with 2023 but alleged mismanagement of about N90 billion Naira released by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) to prosecute the last general elections in favour of the APC.

Frank said: “The presidency discovered how Osinbajo allegedly mismanaged N90billion from the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

“When confronted by the presidency, he confirmed to General Buhari that he indeed allegedly took N90billion from FIRS but it was used for the 2019 presidential election campaign in strategic states of the South-west.

“Gen Buhari asked for a breakdown of how the money was spent and he said he gave N11 billion to Lagos state APC leader but when the said national leader and one former APC chairman were invited for an explanation, it was confirmed that Osinbajo gave only N5billion and not N11billion to Lagos state.

“The cabal is asking to know how come they beat PDP in the South-west with less than 60,000 votes if the money was actually spent in the strategic states of the South-west as allegedly claimed.”
The activist insisted that if the information is true, Osinbajo must resign his position as Vice President, adding that such is akin to the characteristics of ‘yahoo boys.’

Frank said since the former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki is being held on allegations of embezzlement while Osinbajo is also allegedly being accused of embezzlement, “they should be given the same treatment.”
He added: “This goes to confirm the NEMA case against Osinbajo concerning the N5billion that he was alleged to have siphoned.

“The ball is in Gen Buhari’s court to show Nigerians that he supports corruption from his cabinet members and do nothing or he is indeed truly fighting corruption and therefore force him to resign.

“No wonder the fight against corruption under this administration is not yielding positive results as expected.”

Frank wondered why Osinbajo would always be the first to brand people like Bukola Saraki and ex-President Goodluck Jonathan with corruption “whereas he is the chairman of ‘yahoo yahoo’ in Nigeria.

“How do we expect the ‘yahoo boys’ to change when the VP is their chairman? Nigerians must not feel sorry for Osibanjo as the time to pay for his yahoo yahoo activities has come.

While calling on Nigerians to ignore the claim that Osinbajo is being witch-hunted by the cabal, Frank said: “If Osinbajo is investigated, Nigerians will be shocked to find more revelation about his activities.

“If he fails to resign, the National Assembly must begin the process of impeachment against him as a matter of urgency to prove to Nigerians that 9th Assembly is not a rubber stamp of the executive.

“Finally, I call on Osinbajo to immediately apologise to God for his ‘yahoo yahoo’ behaviour and repent otherwise he will be disgraced out of office.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/n90bn-firs-election-fund-osinbajos-problem-not-2023-politics-―-frank/
Madness is truly the order of the day in the PDP camp. There’s no redemption for PDP criminals.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by fulanimafia: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dpharisee:

Las Las Buhari will reconcile with SS and Igbos and those regions may feel his impact positively soon, that's the way of the Fulani man, they have used the SW to achieve their aim and as far as I am concerned and know by virtue of living here in the North and what I hear, they are through with the SW.

Dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by lomprico(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
so osibade use our tax money to do election campaign. and these same criminals are persecuting Gej for doing same.
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by PapaAdanna: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Don't mind that confused prof, hypocritical pastor.

You are right joor

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
BayportalEnt:
Anybody that believes this writeup should seriously book an appointment with a psychiatrist.
remember the bullion vans at bourdilon?

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
djon78:
This is not good at all
I pray Osibanjo survive this
They want to rubbish and finish that man
This isn't good at all

I think he should learn from Atiku
How he survived Objs 2nd tenure
Because truly there are many people
That want his downfall
Even from his Zone
Now is time to get wise and smart
God helping him
atiku survived because he had the backing of the north.
infact it was obasanjo that wisely survived atiku when Ghali umar n'aba moved motion for impeachment against obasanjo?
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by bluecircle470: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

So you want us to support this criminality by Pastor Osibanjo.

May God redeem you.

Osibanjo is undertaking in unfruitful works of darkness.

Normal ipobian thinking grin
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
bluecircle470:

Normal ipobian thinking grin
Just move back to Benin republic and Togo.
You guys are more related than rest of Nigerians.
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by bluecircle470: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just move back to Benin republic and Togo.

You guys are more related than rest of Nigerians.

Go join your normal Biafra people and stop lamenting ok
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
bluecircle470:

Go join your normal Biafra people and stop lamenting ok
We are there already.
Biafra una nightmare
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by bluecircle470: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

We are there already.

Biafra una nightmare

Wishful thinking. If dem born una well, make una go dey protest if we no go do another operation python dance
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
And that your ex that you trusted so much.. how did that turn out?

Yellowface1220:
I trust VP Osinbajo, He can't be fraudulent like your Father and you Son Yahoo Yahoo guy... Bastard Child
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
bluecircle470:

Wishful thinking. If dem born una well, make una go dey protest if we no go do another operation python dance

Lol

The love is too much for even python to dance to keep us.
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Mrexcell(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ctorch:
N90bn FIRS election fund Osinbajo’s problem, not 2023 politics ― Frank

A political activist and former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has said the ongoing travails of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is allegedly due to corruption

Frank revealed through a statement on Monday in Abuja that he has reliable information from his sources in the presidency to the effect that Osinbajo’s travail has nothing to do with 2023 but alleged mismanagement of about N90 billion Naira released by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) to prosecute the last general elections in favour of the APC.

Frank said: “The presidency discovered how Osinbajo allegedly mismanaged N90billion from the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).

“When confronted by the presidency, he confirmed to General Buhari that he indeed allegedly took N90billion from FIRS but it was used for the 2019 presidential election campaign in strategic states of the South-west.

“Gen Buhari asked for a breakdown of how the money was spent and he said he gave N11 billion to Lagos state APC leader but when the said national leader and one former APC chairman were invited for an explanation, it was confirmed that Osinbajo gave only N5billion and not N11billion to Lagos state.

“The cabal is asking to know how come they beat PDP in the South-west with less than 60,000 votes if the money was actually spent in the strategic states of the South-west as allegedly claimed.”
The activist insisted that if the information is true, Osinbajo must resign his position as Vice President, adding that such is akin to the characteristics of ‘yahoo boys.’

Frank said since the former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki is being held on allegations of embezzlement while Osinbajo is also allegedly being accused of embezzlement, “they should be given the same treatment.”
He added: “This goes to confirm the NEMA case against Osinbajo concerning the N5billion that he was alleged to have siphoned.

“The ball is in Gen Buhari’s court to show Nigerians that he supports corruption from his cabinet members and do nothing or he is indeed truly fighting corruption and therefore force him to resign.

“No wonder the fight against corruption under this administration is not yielding positive results as expected.”

Frank wondered why Osinbajo would always be the first to brand people like Bukola Saraki and ex-President Goodluck Jonathan with corruption “whereas he is the chairman of ‘yahoo yahoo’ in Nigeria.

“How do we expect the ‘yahoo boys’ to change when the VP is their chairman? Nigerians must not feel sorry for Osibanjo as the time to pay for his yahoo yahoo activities has come.

While calling on Nigerians to ignore the claim that Osinbajo is being witch-hunted by the cabal, Frank said: “If Osinbajo is investigated, Nigerians will be shocked to find more revelation about his activities.

“If he fails to resign, the National Assembly must begin the process of impeachment against him as a matter of urgency to prove to Nigerians that 9th Assembly is not a rubber stamp of the executive.

“Finally, I call on Osinbajo to immediately apologise to God for his ‘yahoo yahoo’ behaviour and repent otherwise he will be disgraced out of office.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/n90bn-firs-election-fund-osinbajos-problem-not-2023-politics-―-frank/

I knew all along that he was a very fake pastor when he refused to resign or condemn the killing of innocent helpless christains all over the north. Osunbade is truly the chairman of Yahoo boys in Nigeria.
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
2 bullion vans at Asiwaju's house comes to mind
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by blackboy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
This writeup is to descredit and rubbish the VP
APC knows they lost the presidential elections and whst they are doing now is house cleaning. Those who didnt do enough.
Also shows APC used nigerians money for the 2019 elections.
If FIRS is N90b we can imagine what NNPC was.
We are getting answers to the bullion vans in Tinubus house.
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Beat123(f): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
A country filled with idiots. Is FIRS entitled to release cash for APC?

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by buzorcharles(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
festacman:

If in your view it is my support for Osinbajo that will make Nigeria not to be like America then I would say I am engaging a wrong Nigerian.
U are a fool to say this. U need sense of reasoning
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Angrymode: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
The highlight of this thread is how the presidency through the vice president can just deep their hands to our national revenue anyhow for their own political gains. Jeez!!! I feel like ending this country with my own hands right now.

90 billion naira was just taken out just like that. They even have the gut to explain the breakdown of the corruption

I am just wondering, if the office of the vice president which is below the office of the cabals and the office of the president can take out 90 billion, I can't even begin to fathom how much of our revenue was squandered to keep the dullard in office
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by festacman(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
buzorcharles:

U are a fool to say this. U need sense of reasoning
My sense of reasoning tells me you are an overfed simpleton, who thinks your tiny corner of the world is in fact the centre of world. Pathetic Delusion.

By the way, I stand by my submission.
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by stankezzy: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
they said jonathan was corrupt that he gave somebody 50 million another person 100 million but only lagos state is given 5 billion to share with d politicians so na learning jonathan de lean yet d sharing of our money by this regime , no body sees it as anything wrong
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by femolii: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:
What a pastor?

Osibanjo couldn't account for 90bn and Lagos getting 11bn was denied to be 5bn.

This is the highest Yahoo of all time.

Sometimes I ask how heaven will judge this man?

Even as earth has condenmed him to hell.

Anyway as it on Earth, so shall it be in heaven.
Don't judge yet ode.
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by femolii: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
See this useless man with pig mouth self, frustration every where.
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by ijaw1stson: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
helinues:

Minimum wage?

When we pay staffs. Hahahahahaha
abeg baba come and employ me na. Ive been looking for job o
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Yusman316(m): 12:43am On Sep 24, 2019
I thought FIRS remits it's funds into TSA and not an individual. Or is it that after remitting to TSA, they still had billions hidden somewhere? And money that goes into TSA can only come out through CBN, after legislative approval. Are we saying the legislative arm of govt was able to detect 5 billion approved to NEMA but couldn't detect the movement of a whopping 90 billion? Or is it that the legislators knew but kept quiet, including the opposition legislators. Any way one looks at the story, it doesn't add up. James Hardley Chase, said "Believe This and You Will Believe Anything".
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by mercyviv(f): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
I find the allegation ridiculous to say the least. By the time they release DSS on this one, that his big lips will be deflated like bursted balloon
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Ajiboy234: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
I laugh in Spanish for my dear country �. If you know you have a dream to achieve in your life; Get out of this country. You would be surprised how much of a potential you have. *Drops mic ��
Re: Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
helinues:

Minimum wage?

When we pay staffs. Hahahahahaha

Your English show say you dey lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence At APC Mega Rally In Kano / Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha / Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.