Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,017 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) (25530 Views)

Rudeboy "Audio Money" Video Hits 1 Million Youtube Views In 24 Hours / Rudeboy: Audio Money (featuring Shatta Bandle) / Becca Featuring Shatta Wale - Driving License | MUSIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by ContentedK: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:
I wonder why he is featuring that Ghanaian dwarf that opened his filthy mouth to say he is richer than dangote.
Ghanaians always disrespectful to Nigerians and yet they collabo with us. Rubbish angry
guy stop this hate , he’s just making comedy skits... black people and their black mind self...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by agarawu23(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Young man rich nigga. I am short but my pocket is tall cheesy

Fake life people, continue o.

1 Like

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by sylve11: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
honestly, i love everything about this song. from the dwarf lord to the beat to everybody. nice one Rudeboy!.......... cheesy cool

8 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by sylve11: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:
I wonder why he is featuring that Ghanaian dwarf that opened his filthy mouth to say he is richer than dangote.
Ghanaians always disrespectful to Nigerians and yet they collabo with us. Rubbish angry

admin need delete this your comment. tongue cool

4 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by madjune(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
This guy sing pass his brother.

I think he's the real force behind Psquare.

9 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by agborodun: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
I like it..
Please watch this too from my sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biogB31v32g
Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:
rudeboy is taking advantage of the dwarf new found popularity .the video is already trending

1 Like

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by edward1984(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
AlphLukau:
Best Video So far

Totally agree with you, best video of naija music that actually make sense,the lyrics too

5 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by Olumayor02(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
I think featuring Mr shatta bandle is a sarcasm cos he loves to flaunt lots of audio money

4 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by udemzyudex(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:

You know dangote, he don help you before? You don benefit from him before? Why the matter come dey pain u na, even dangote no take am personally sef.

Guy chill.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by Chicastle: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Okay good
But where is Peter? Cos I know they were 2 in one like infinix
Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by Pearlspar: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Beautiful Video.

www.well-looking.com

We are your personal hair makers. We offer one to one service.

All our wigs are produced on order and it belongs to you alone.

Tell us the hair and we'll make it for you. The most amazing thing is that you can order for just a piece and it will be delivered. Worldwide delivery is available.

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by whitedove(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nice concept,he just had to bring that fake blogger who used somebody house to shine on SM......NICE.
AS for Shatta Bandle,keep flexing.

4 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
lubbish

1 Share

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by Bhamson: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
madenigga:
LoL... The video try but instead of fire service them for use Efcc.
It's just a reference to Rudeboy's fan base, they are known as the fire department

3 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by jodeci(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
This song addresses most youths of this social media era.
Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by PetroDollaxxxx: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Who is this guy? is he the President of Ghana? I don't even know why you nigerians pay attention to this guy. he is just looking for attention. he is not even a popular figure in Ghana. fuckeduppedness

[s]
sureway1:
ghana people will not like this....
their dangote is now working for Rude boy.....
[/s]
Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by WarriAproko: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
100billion million dollars Shatta bandle. love dis guy

1 Like

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by WarriAproko: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:

Who is this guy? is he the President of Ghana? I don't even know why you nigerians pay attention to this guy. he is just looking for attention. he is not even a popular figure in Ghana. fuckeduppedness

[s][/s]
no hate man. No matter ur physical or nature hustle ur way

3 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by sureway1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:

[s][/s]

bros you don vex?
sorry oh.... just that i saw them taking him from one studio to another, using him as a source of insults...and some Ghanaians supported him claiming he'll buy nigeria.... only for our rude boy to use him as a video vixen and play on his intelligence ( insulting his personality ) making him dance the way samson danced in the midst of the philistine..... its a big slap bros

but in all no vex, abeg...

2 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by sizer07: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Its Hilarious for you to actually Believe What young rich niggar was saying and posting on line, but with all those noise n fake life he has succeeded in shooting him self to fame I new all along d ghana dullard was a clout chaser.his size did not stop him from achieving his aims.watch how artist will start futuring him on videos and endorsetment Rolling inn for him.burisky started like a joke.today he/she is a multym millionaire, thanks to clouts chasing skills.his hustle has paid off.look in africa food go de for u nyafu nyafu if you think out of the box. I most commend rude boy for exposing him with his fake life.it was a bait to exposed him properly by futuring him in the video and he fail for it .it's like the video was shot for him and his likes for indulging in fake life on social media, making people who fall for such things to be depressed as to why they cant have such life. The video said it all. This video is dope.rude boy killed it big time. He is truly talented. His has proving his doubters right with hit songs back to back ever since they went solo. Big up !fire department inc!........ his new record label.

10 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by invectives(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
madenigga:
LoL... The video try but instead of fire service them for use Efcc.
You will never get it...#Firedepartment

3 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by sizer07: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
[
Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by Adinije(f): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Can't you see that it was a publicity stunt for this video?

2 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by invectives(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
sizer07:

Its Hilarious for you to actually Believe What young rich niggar was saying and posting on line, but with all those noise n fake life he has succeeded in shooting him self to fame I new all along d ghana dullard was a clout chaser.his size did not stop him from achieving his arm.watch how artist will start futuring him on videos and endorsetment Rolling inn for him.burisky started like a joke.today he/she is a multym millionaire, thanks to clouts chasing skills.his hustle has paid off.look in africa food go de for u nyafu nyafu if you think out of the box. I most commend rude boy for exposing him with his fake life.ot was a bait to exposed him properly with by futuring him in the video and he fall for it .it'd like the video was shot for him and his likes for indulging in fake life on social media, making people who fall for such things to be depressed as to why they cant have such life. The video said it all. This video is dope.rude boy killed it bog time. He is truly talented. His has proving his doubters right with hit songs back to back ever since they went solo. Big up !fire department inc!........ his new record label.
come and read madenigga
Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by Belvinho(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:

This is an awesome video carrying a big message. These days people live their lives just to show off. People posting pictures that they're living the life but at the end of the day really have nothing to show. A lot of people would then believe these posts on social media which ends up promoting jealousy, hatred, depression, crime etc.

People no longer live within their means and at the end of the day "want to kill themselves". It's been a while I heard Nigerian music having the right lyrics not all these panpangolo music every where.

7 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by Odani: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Relax it's all fun. All na hustle hes just trying to make himself happy.
Has life not treated him badly enough? sad

5 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by armadeo(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nairastake:
If you're a music lover and this video didn't make you happy, then you're not better than that witch in your village.

This is dope mehn... grin

I tell you. The video made me happy. To be honest I've not listened to anything from them since they broke up but this one is fire.

Tight tight tighttttttt

7 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by DonroxyII: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Peter's fan but Lover of Paul Music.

4 Likes

Re: 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
I love the video.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) / FREE BEAT: Dj Yk Beats - Gbedu Beats 24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.