Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Chelsea Defensive Revelation Fikayo Tomori Talks About National Team To Play For - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Defensive Revelation Fikayo Tomori Talks About National Team To Play For (697 Views)

Hard To Turn Down England – Fikayo Tomori Tells Nigerians / Efe Ambrose Reveals Why Fikayo Tomori Is Not Proud Of His Nigerian Root / Fikayo Tomori And Tammy Abraham Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Defensive Revelation Fikayo Tomori Talks About National Team To Play For by soloenzo(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Chelsea defender, Fikayo Tomori, has said he would be willing to play for the Super Eagles.

The 21-year-old, however, insisted he has not decided which country to choose.

Tomori is eligible play for Nigeria, where his parents are from, Canada, where he was born and England where he currently lives.

According to him, his choice might be determined by which of the countries give him a call-up.

“I’m a citizen of all three (countries) so we’ll see. I was born in Canada and lived there about seven or eight months old. My family is Nigerian, obviously I live in England.

“It’s nice to have that. I can’t play Under-21 football anymore so the last international break I didn’t get called up to anyone. Next one maybe we’ll see,” Dailymail quoted the defender as saying.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/09/23/chelsea-defensive-revelation-fikayo-tomori-talks-about-national-team-to-play-for/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Chelsea Defensive Revelation Fikayo Tomori Talks About National Team To Play For by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2019
think well o, if I were you, I will not abandon my motherland, neither will I suffer in my motherland
Re: Chelsea Defensive Revelation Fikayo Tomori Talks About National Team To Play For by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
ikestephen:
think well o, if I were you, I will not abandon my motherland, neither will I suffer in my motherland
I think he will fancy to play for us because his chances will be high here.

Canada is not too popular in men's football and England will be a bad choice considering the numerous defenders there.

Nigeria is his best choice.

(1) (Reply)

Ansu Fati Has Scored League Goals As New Real Madrid €250m Attacking Trio / Lionel Messi Names His 5 Favourites To Win This Season’s Champions League / Former Footballer Believed Dead In 2016 Is Alive And Well In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.