Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos (25188 Views)

House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Urgent action before the guy leaves Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by jaymee0(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
jesmond3945:
It is a pity. The best way to deal with foreigners is to mind your business. Treat them like lepers

That's a very stupid statement.

Matter of fact you sound like an illiterate
Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by edunwosu(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
Let see what our celebrities will do and Nigerians in general cry cry
Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nigeria police will concoct the story of what happened and give another version acquitting and absolving the Chinese employers from blame.
Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by wink2015(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
anambrang:
Good morning good citizens of Nigeria.

There is an urgent situation that needs our attention please.

A graduate of Federal Polytechnic Oko (Mass communication) by name Chinua Nwogu from IMO state was cruelly murdered by his Asian employers in Lagos over the weekend as a result of a disagreement.

The said victim here stayed back after he graduated from Federal Polytechnic Oko and studied Chinese language and thereafter was employed as a translator in the said company "China National Chemical Engineering No.7 Construction Company Limited".

This ugly incident happened on Saturday precisely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce8OMlJ0zdQ

#Copied.

#Justice4Chinua

THE STORY IS NOT COMPLETE @ least from the Nigerian angle.

He must have offended the chinese expartriate painfully to get to this level.

Rip !
Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by AreaFada2: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chinese govt will soon whisk the murderers out with the connivance of our govt officials.

Or they will accuse him of attempted kidnap or robbery.

We have a useless country.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by 1stHooligan(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
orunmila144:
these igbo boys are weak. how can a 3ft tall chinaman kill you ? lmao
3ft tall .. Hahhaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by Businessman1986(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
drips8:
Those Asians keep disrespecting us in our own country and it's because the have the government's backing.

I hope he gets justice

This is the type of talk that makes you sound a bit "stoopid" - HOPE HE GETS JUSTICE. Next time you start by saying when are they going to kill these asians as they do to Nigerians in their countries.
Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by 1stHooligan(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
wink2015:

Rip !
you sound really unintelligent
No matter what, always stand by your brother

4 Likes

Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by cybriz82(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
Av seen d guy advertising himself as a Chinese translator..too bad R.i.p
Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by tot(f): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
Kapeter:
you know how to wail when it doesn't favour you. Go to hell, i give no f**k.
[/s]
Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by toprealman: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
drips8:
Those Asians keep disrespecting us in our own country and it's because the have the government's backing.

I hope his family gets justice
Because we disrespect ourselves.
Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by miracle4(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
So Painful! He used to be my senior when I was still doing Chinese at their Confucious institute.

1 Like

Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by OBku4(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
angry
Almost all the people wey comment for Dis post dey craze!
Chinco injure your fellow brother, you dey there they look am?!
Dem no beat am blue, black n purple??!!!
Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
If the story is true as the writer stated, the Nigerians who work there should take a stand against such injustice against one of their own and let the Chinese employer know that in as much as they disrespect and maltreat them in China or Korea, that disrespecting them in their own country (Nigeria) is the red line that they have crossed. Could anyone imagine a Nigerian employer or employee killing a Chinese or a Korean employee or boss in China or Korea? That Nigerian boss or employee would spend the rest of his life in prison in that country if not killed. So, why would it be different in Nigeria? They should report the incident to the police and if no action is taken then they should resort to self help.

1 Like

Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by fa4oteejay: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
IS HE THE ONLY NIGERIA WORKING IN THAT COMPANY? WHAT ACTION OR PROTEST THE REMAINING NIGERIAN HAS DONE?
Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by fa4oteejay: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
fa4oteejay:
IS HE THE ONLY NIGERIA WORKING IN THAT COMPANY? WHAT ACTION OR PROTEST THE REMAINING NIGERIAN WORKER IN THE MENTIONED COMPANY HAS DONE?
Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by Gentlemanforyou: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
wink2015:

Rip !
I cant say you're stvpid because it's will be like I'm repeating the obvious. So offending him painfully means he should kill him ?? I hope this happens to one of your relative soon and we will see how you react .

1 Like

Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by Coolgent(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
They cant try this shit in the North, Brothers wake up from slumber the govt should do something otherwise take law into your hand.
Those yellow rats must be punish!

1 Like

Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by Egbetayo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
Please publicize this sad incident. Please share for this death to be avenged. Those who keep silent in the midst of injustice are equally guilty of same offense.

1 Like

Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by manikspears: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
davillian:
And the Nigerian workers there no beat all the white men there ?

Nigerians have been rendered crippled by the workers Union and the government.so who will fight for who? In Nigeria of today everyone is left on his own.my advise, make him family go meet original jazz man make they blow powder for the chinko guy.

1 Like

Re: Chinua Nwogu Murdered By Asian Employer Of CC-7 In Lagos by davillian(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
manikspears:

Nigerians have been rendered crippled by the workers Union and the government.so who will fight for who? In Nigeria of today everyone is left on his own.my advise, make him family go meet original jazz man make they blow powder for the chinko guy.
I remember d day a white guy who was a chef at candy threw a knife at one of our friend in the bakery.
We beat craze commot from him head that night after work....in fact we spoil his face...
May be because our papa na soldier
The owner of the place had to send the chef back to Lebanon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) / See The Imposter Who Makes Up To 10K Daily From Extorting Lagos Motorists. Photo / Imo Residents Scoop Kerosene With Gallons After Tanker Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.