Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos (80817 Views)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by phemsie(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
Student found dead in boyfriend’s apartment

A 34-year-old welder, Tunde Kasali, has been arrested by the police in connection with the death of his girlfriend, one Victoria Nwogu, said to be a polytechnic student.

Nwogu was reportedly found dead in Kasali’s apartment at Igbobi Sabe Square, Jibowu area of Lagos and was foaming from the mouth.

It was gathered that a bottle of Sniper –a pesticide infamous for being used to commit suicide – was found open inside the room.

City Round learnt that Kasali, who is married, had harboured Nwogu in the apartment on February 8, 2020.

Kasali had reportedly told the police that he woke up around 1am and found Nwogu panting for breath, suspecting that she drank from the Sniper.

His argument was, however, contested by the police and he was taken into custody.

A resident, who identified herself only as Adenike, told City Round that the circumstances surrounding Nwogu’s death was shrouded in secrecy.

She said, “The man (Kasali) is married but he does not live here. I learnt he rented the apartment where he normally relaxes. It was in the morning of February 9 I saw people discussing the incident. Those who have been seeing the girl with him said she was a student at a polytechnic in Lagos.

“He was claiming that he did not do anything to her but there was no one between to bear him witness since it was only him and the girl that were together in the room.”

Another resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said he could not say if anything went wrong between the two lovers.

“I don’t know where the girl lives but I have once seen her with the man. They were both in good mood that day. I was surprised when I learnt about the incident. I gathered that the police found a bottle of sniper with the content.

“The man claimed it was a suicide case and that he woke up to see her unconscious. The whole matter is still a mystery. Police should do thorough investigation on it.”

The police spokesperson in Lagos, DSP Bala Elkana, said Nwogu’s corpse had been deposited at the Mainland General Hospital morgue for autopsy, adding that the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba, for further investigation.

He said, “A suspected murder case was reported at the Sabo Police Division around 2am on February 9, 2020. The police got information that a lady was found dead at Igbobi Sabe Square and a team was dispatched to the scene.

“The victim was later identified as one Victoria Nwogu, aged 17. She was said to be a part-time polytechnic student. She was found dead in a room where she was harboured by her boyfriend, one Tunde Kasali.

“An opened bottle of unused sniper was found in the room and the deceased was foaming. Investigation is ongoing to unravel the matter.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/student-found-dead-in-boyfriends-apartment/amp/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Davash222(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
No CCTV means it will only take the grace of God for Kasali to come out of this.
One of the disadvantages of fornication and adultery.
That's why I decide to abstain for over 10 years.

381 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by phemsie(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
No CCTV means it will only take the grace of God for Kasali to come out of this.

I dey tell u

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Citytrend: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
In the end the dude will deny having a hand in this. Just watch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by DropsMic(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
If only dude had stuck to his wife.....

I build quality websites that are tailored to reflect your company's professional image

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
See wetin one nite don course

8 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by donbachi(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
"Repent Jesus is coming"...una no go hear....na devil don come...only she fit save dat kasali of a guy wey kasala don burst on him head...how?..anyhow.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by NOwazobia: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
How can they say there is only one witness for a girl that died outside, even close to a major road if not on the major road self, judging from the pix. I just pitty the man for his yes due to too much torture from the police. Well, when next he is coming to life after his death from the torture, he wont play foreign match let alone with kids.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by buygala(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

The fear of accidents has never stopped men from driving grin

Besides, something must kill a man cool

Some of us get mentally inbalanced if we don't fvck at least once a week....and if we're not married, how else do you expect us to let go all that semen blocking our mental flow?

Btw sef...no be fvck kill the girl sef...from the story, it appears she ingested sniper...and there are a million and one reasons aside sex that can make one get poisoned angry

So kindly leave our dear fornication out of this undecided

Signed

Buygala

Secretary

Fornicators Association of Nigeria (FAN)

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by ckmayoca: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gbese

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kasali ti kagbako. God will see him through.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Jaspernubi: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
hmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by bukkielee(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Don't date Yahoo! boys. They will not listen.

I pity many of them in advance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Ogaga87(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Some culture will invoke the girl's spirit to narrate what actually took place that night

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by allandutch: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
34 years old man dating a 17 years old girl? Come on! What is wrong with people sef?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by SHOPPERS(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Jaspernubi:
J

For Jasper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nickshrapnel: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
While investigations on how the lady die is going on, this man is in another problem for having sexual relationship with a minor. Good luck to him

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by ikaboy: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
2020 is a year of exposure!

All fornicators, rapist, adulterers will be exposed this year.

Can i hear a louder Amen??

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by joshjc(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mhen e be like say na to cancel the devotion where me and one girl get today o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by SHOPPERS(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kendumazy:
OK naww

Royco ladun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Anny505(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
You that has been telling her to come and spend the night, what if she come die for your room undecided wetin u go tell SARS grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by donbachi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
u wey be king of queens.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Slawormir: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by SHOPPERS(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ogaga87:
U

For United States

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Foreign231(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Your case On God
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by hammerU: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
A 34-year-old welder, Tunde Kasali, has been arrested by the police in connection with the death of his girlfriend, one Victoria Nwogu, said to be a polytechnic student.

Nwogu was reportedly found dead in Kasali’s apartment at Igbobi Sabe Square, Jibowu area of Lagos and was foaming from the mouth.

It was gathered that a bottle of Sniper –a pesticide infamous for being used to commit suicide – was found open inside the room.

City Round learnt that Kasali, who is married, had harboured Nwogu in the apartment on February 8, 2020.

34 YEAR OLD MARRIED YORUBA MAN, VERSUS 17 YEAR OLD IGBO GIRL.

WE KNOW HE KILLED HER IN HIS HOUSE.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by SHOPPERS(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
ikaboy:
2020 is a year of exposure!

All fornicators, rapist, adulterers will be exposed this year.

Can i hear a louder Amen??

Respect yourself o.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
People die and anything could have been the cause of her death. Hopefully, the autopsy exonerates him is all I pray for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by HappyPagan: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
Really?
Na fear keep your prick for boxers. Waawuu..

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by AkumTemi: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Please be careful of this number 09031642415 he claims his name is Ahmed. He will contact you to do a supply and when you get there with the product and have supplied, the story will change when it's time to pay. He and his group operate in Lekki. After a long argument and time waste, I got my money, after selling the product at a low price.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.