Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate (1206 Views)

Which Bank Has The Best Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit / Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by calabaman(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Hello All.

The topic refers.

Which lending facility in Lagos has the lowest interest rate on their loans.

Am a salary earner and need to take a loan as soon as possible.

Zedvance rates seem rather high.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by TokyoBulls(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
GTBank's Quickcredit offers the lowest now at 1.75% per month flat and no admin, management, legal, etc fees at all. I think Access also has one and offers 4%. Most of the others like Page, Zedvance, RenMoney, Fairmoney, etc will take 4 to 6% per month and fees apply for some.
calabaman:
Hello All.

The topic refers.

Which lending facility in Lagos has the lowest interest rate on their loans.

Am a salary earner and need to take a loan as soon as possible.

Zedvance rates seem rather high.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
TokyoBulls:
GTBank's Quickcredit offers the lowest now at 1.75% per month flat and no admin, management, legal, etc fees at all. I think Access also has one and offers 4%. Most of the others like Page, Zedvance, RenMoney, Fairmoney, etc will take 4 to 6% per month and fees apply for some.

bro, do you av info about the GTb quickcredit ... like how much min/max
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by TokyoBulls(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
I know maximum is 5M. Minimum should be around 50K. For GTBank customers only. You can apply by using *737*51*51#
ericsmith:

bro, do you av info about the GTb quickcredit ... like how much min/max
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
TokyoBulls:
I know maximum is 5M. Minimum should be around 50K. For GTBank customers only. You can apply by using *737*51*51#

alright thanks bro
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by calabaman(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
TokyoBulls:

^^^
I appreciate it.
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by calabaman(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
ericsmith:

alright thanks bro

^^
But you need to be receiving your salary here in order to have access to it.
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
calabaman:

^^
But you need to be receiving your salary here in order to have access to it.

Oooh my salary account as to be with the GTbranch i applied
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by calabaman(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
ericsmith:

Oooh my salary account as to be with the GTbranch i applied

^^
Yeah. Sadly, the thing pain me ehn.
Re: Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
calabaman:

^^
Yeah. Sadly, the thing pain me ehn.

same here, the interest is over conducive grin. honestly SMEs need more of these initiatives from our financial institutions

(1) (Reply)

I Invented This Screen Protector. / Strong VPN For Prolific.co / The Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.