Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,789 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Invented This Screen Protector. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Invented This Screen Protector. (1204 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
My phone falls always. I have changed seven screens and screen guards just this year alone. So today, I invented these buds called omega buds. With these buds, my phone falls and the screen is intact! No more broken screens. Omega Buds, saves your screen.

1 Like

Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
more.

Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
I'm looking forward to making it more fancy. Maybe, put a kinda emoji on the buds just to beautify it, you know.

Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2020

Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by kestolove95(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Guy go eat, ur hands nd finger is bonin
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by rottennaija(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
It depends on the angle of fall and the impact. When your phone hits the ground by the edge, then you will realise that it will crack.

1 Like

Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by manny4u(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
kestolove95:

This is the mentality of an average black man. Someone just made an invention instead of applauding him, and making contributions where he can make an improvement, all you can see is the 'boney hand' and not the invention.
Smh!
the black race though.

6 Likes

Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by matrixme(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
How much are they?
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
matrixme:
How much are they?
I spent #70 to make these.
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by DaInferno(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
someone's gonna steal it tech now... too bad

personally, I wanna ask, how does this fit into our modern phones since most have full screen with just a little notch for camera?
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
rottennaija:
It depends on the angle of fall and the impact. When your phone hits the ground by the edge, then you will realise that it will crack.
It may crack. But when rectangular objects like this slip out of hand, the heavier face always head down. Since the buds are in front of the phone, the phone falls with the screen facing down. In this case, the buds hit the ground and absorb the impact (it's not metal but a bounce rubber) there by preventing the screen from breaking.
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
nijaomegacode:
nice, look for ways to make it invisible, making different colors to blend in with phone or u can device other means and with time, other ideas will begin to spring up.

1 Like

Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
DaInferno:
someone's gonna steal it tech now... too bad

personally, I wanna ask, how does this fit into our modern phones since most have full screen with just a little notch for camera?
I pray they just reference me.
Now to your questions. I use infinix hot 8 (a top notch phone) so I shaped the buds such that battery percentage and the time at the corners shows. The buds at the bottom of the phone remain perfectly round.
This is my number in case you have more questions or you want to connect me (smiles)

1 Like

Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
nice, look for ways to make it invisible, making different colors to blend in with phone or u can device other means and with time, other ideas will begin to spring up.
Thanks a lot
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Wickedfacts: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
kestolove95:

Bony, not boning.
When your mates are using their hands and brains to invent new things, you're busy eating about like a pig. Few years from now, when they have made money from it, you would be shouting "God when".

You don't even have shame. You're a lady and it is expected that you have sense. With your inflated cheeks like stuffed ballot box.

5 Likes

Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by matrixme(m): 5:53am On Feb 29, 2020
nijaomegacode:
I spent #70 to make these.
Can you teach me how to please.
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by rottennaija(m): 6:55am On Feb 29, 2020
nijaomegacode:

It may crack. But when rectangular objects like this slip out of hand, the heavier face always head down. Since the buds are in front of the phone, the phone falls with the screen facing down. In this case, the buds hit the ground and absorb the impact (it's not metal but a bounce rubber) there by preventing the screen from breaking.

That is with the assumption that the ground it falls on is flat and of the same level. But this will not work if there is a stone in the area it falls on.
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 29, 2020
matrixme:
Can you teach me how to please.
No problem. DM me
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 29, 2020
rottennaija:

That is with the assumption that the ground it falls on is flat and of the same level. But this will not work if there is a stone in the area it falls on.
Yeah.
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by tadetobi: 10:26am On Feb 29, 2020
God Bless Your Hustle

1 Like

Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Ryan03(f): 3:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Bony, not boning.
When your mates are using their hands and brains to invent new things, you're busy eating about like a pig. Few years from now, when they have made money from it, you would be shouting "God when".

You don't even have shame. You're a lady and it is expected that you have sense. With your inflated cheeks like stuffed ballot box.
JESUS!
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
tadetobi:
God Bless Your Hustle
Amen
Re: I Invented This Screen Protector. by foolbuster: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2020
manny4u:

This is the mentality of an average black man. Someone just made an invention instead of applauding him, and making contributions where he can make an improvement, all you can see is the 'boney hand' and not the invention.
Smh!
the black race though.

This behaviour is not particular to only black people. Your comment just like so many uninformed Nigerians only show that you have extremely limited interaction with the outside world.

You should also consider that that this buhari's current Nigeria is a source of constant frustration for many people and it keeps getting worse each day.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Klashacart / Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex / Invest 10k And Make 20k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.