Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. (627 Views)

I Feel Suicidal. I May End It Before ASUU Calls Off Strike. I'm Serious! / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. by christian4chris: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Stop making fun of me because I'm depressed. I can't help it. I feel like I'm suffocating and nobody seem to care.
I Need Help...I wish someone would save me and speak some sweet words of rationality to make me sane again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5tLzDUKRYk
Re: Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2019
This boy an sorry to say this but u looks like a passionate beggar.

You have opened series of thread here and People have helped you in different ways but u will change tactics and create a new moniker with different name.

Desist from this rubbish attitude of going about with different moniker begging.

What about those that have helped in the past.

Rise above this nonsense and Petty tactics.

You becoming notorious and known for this particular act here.

Your moniker today is christian4chris.

Tomorrow, it maybe Chris4christian.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. by vastolord4(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2019
This one is strong oo! Stay strong brother. I pray help locates you Bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. by christian4chris: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2019
they all promised to help and the admin always remove my post and block me.
MelesZenawi:
This boy an sorry to say this but u looks like a passionate beggar.

You have opened series of thread here and People have helped you in different ways but u will change tactics and create a new moniker with different name.

Desist from this rubbish attitude of going about with different moniker begging.
Re: Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. by PapaBaby: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
I hope you find the funds to solve your problem.
Re: Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2019
christian4chris:
they all promised to help and the admin always remove my post and block me.

I have come across/read those that transferred and asked u to confirm which you did.

Stop this and face your problems squarely.

If your location us not favourable, try other areas.

Stop this pls.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. by helinues: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Me Wey already know say Na account details go end the hollaboos.
Re: Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. by christian4chris: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2019
not that i didnt receive money but majority of those that promised to send later did not send it and admin is making things hard by removing my posts and banning me.
that is why i created another account.
MelesZenawi:

I have come across/read those that transferred and asked u to confirm which you did.

Stop this and face your problems squarely.

If your location us not favourable, try other areas.

Stop this pls.
Re: Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. by Fucklove(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2019
145k for clearance? Youngman for how long will you continue begging shamelessly? Nobody owe you anything

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. by christian4chris: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2019
is because it is not yet complete and i dont know where else to run to
Fucklove:
145k for clearance? Youngman for how long will you continue begging shamelessly? Nobody owe you anything
Re: Am Tired Of My Life And I Want To End It. Why Always Me. by christian4chris: 6:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Thanks to those that have send in some cash, Ïr remains #85,000 to complete.
Please help me

(1) (Reply)

Which Government Body Regulates Opay? / Nigeria Police Reacts To Video Of Policeman Spotted With A POS While Asking A Yo / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.