Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

“At My Age, Witches Are Still Oppressing Me At Night”-Tonto Dikeh Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “At My Age, Witches Are Still Oppressing Me At Night”-Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (797 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One / “I Was Pressed By Witches Last Night” – Tonto Dikeh / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“At My Age, Witches Are Still Oppressing Me At Night”-Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by gistembassy123: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2019
Top Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to share her experience with ‘witches’, trying to press her chest while she slept last night. SleekGist Reports.

According to her, it was the worst nightmare ever.
She expressed her annoyance about the incident, as she blamed herself for not praying anymore, thereby giving the witches an edge over her.

In her words: “Woke up from the worst nightmare… Dear Witches it is not your fault, I don’t blame you people. Na me wey no pray.

At my age in the kingdom little witches still have mind to press my chest. Iyam super upset, embarrased to say the least”.

See more here;
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/at-my-age-witches-are-still-oppressing-me-at-night-tonto-dikeh-cries-out/

Re: “At My Age, Witches Are Still Oppressing Me At Night”-Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by otipoju(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2019
Too many cobwebs have accumulated down there....you need a janitor to clean that area.....abi no be you dey complain of sex starvation some days back.
Re: “At My Age, Witches Are Still Oppressing Me At Night”-Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by TheSourcerer: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2019
I am happy ,
I'm a FreeThinker
I don't give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: “At My Age, Witches Are Still Oppressing Me At Night”-Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Mrop(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “At My Age, Witches Are Still Oppressing Me At Night”-Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Houseofglam7(f): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Absolute garbage undecided
Re: “At My Age, Witches Are Still Oppressing Me At Night”-Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by guuudy87(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
" at her age in the kingdom". Little did she forget that the student would someday be greater than the master...

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija's Kimoprah Celebrates Super Eagles Performance Against Brazil With Sexy / Drake Clebrate Son ‘adonis’ On His Birthday / House Of Lunettes: Calvin Klein All Sold Out During Seyi's Unveiling (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.