Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Igbakpa Set To Launch Project #i_rep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbakpa Set To Launch Project #i_rep (236 Views)

I pray The people Can Endure The Aftermath: Rep Igbakpa Reacts After Loss / PIB: Ben Igbakpa Reacts To Backlash And Disappointment After PIB Passage At NASS / Ethiope Federal: Propelling Hon. Ben Igbakpa To Victory Without Prejudice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbakpa Set To Launch Project #i_rep by ubikings: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Igbakpa Set To Launch Project #i_rep

As part of our efforts of doing the business of governance differently, Hon Ben Rollands Igbakpa, Honorable Member Representing Ethiope East, Ethiope West Federal Constituency at the National Assembly is set to launch #i_rep. Project #i_rep is designed to make every member of the constituency a Representative irrespective of their societal ranking and location.

While vigorously pursuing the fulfilment of his campaign promises, project #i_rep is aimed at giving members of the constituency a sense of belonging in the business of Lawmaking and Representation. Project #i_rep has a feedback mechanism structure that will enable the Lawmaker understand better the immediate needs of the people. At the first phase of the launching, over 2000 booklets have been printed to be distributed to the various Units and Wards that make-up Ethiope East, West Federal Constituency.

Beneficiaries are expected to fill in the necessary information. The booklet upon completion shall be submitted at the constituency liaison office closer to the beneficiary.

From the displayed sample of the booklet, all necessary information for adequate and effective representation is well captioned. Skill acquisition, business set-up or business boost, scholarship/students support and grants for students in public tertiary institutions in Nigeria. There is also a provision for members of the constituency to make projects/infrastructural recommendation(s) that will further enhance the growth and development of the constituency.

The location of our people does not make them less a Representative, thus: from Otefe to Orhia; Afurokpe to Okurekpo; Mosogar to Abraka; Oghareki to Isiokolo; Oghara to Okpara; Idjere to Eku, Ovu and others with #i_rep we are all a Representative.

(1) (Reply)

NDDC- Thread For Abandoned Projects In Your State / Photos: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / Umahi Threatens To Sack Aide Who Abuses Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.