Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

“I Was Pressed By Witches Last Night” – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Pressed By Witches Last Night” – Tonto Dikeh (219 Views)

“I Was Pressed By Witches Last Night” – Tonto Dikeh / I Was Pressed By Witches Last Night – Tonto Dikeh / “At My Age, Witches Are Still Oppressing Me At Night”-Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Pressed By Witches Last Night” – Tonto Dikeh by Jadsy01(f): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
We all know that Tonto Dikeh is one hell of a controversial actress. Recently she has been in the news for more scandals than movies.
The Ex-wife of Olakunle Churchill shared what's new with her via her Instagram stories on Monday, September 23, 2019. While sharing her experience, she revealed that she was embarrassed for not praying which resulted in the ugly incident.

Read More https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/09/23/i-was-pressed-by-witches-last-night-tonto-dikeh/

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: “I Was Pressed By Witches Last Night” – Tonto Dikeh by GavelSlam: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
You don dey absent for meeting.

Re: “I Was Pressed By Witches Last Night” – Tonto Dikeh by Tuoyofelix(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Only a Witch can know a witch o, Weldon Tonto

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Disqualified From Big Brother Naija / Sarkodie 2019 BET Cypher Video / NMA Recommends Counselling For Bobrisky, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.