Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,104 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America (82140 Views)

Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death / Muslim Man Blasts Hadiza Balarabe For "Not Covering Her Chest" / Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Camera man self don get mouth, how many camera men fit afford to travel out for vacation in Nigeria compare to camera men in Newyork?

Let start from here first.

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by GavelSlam: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Quite unnecessary.

Some people get drunk by their latest title they lose decorum.

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by Earthquake1: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
amuwo1980:

It is a lie, they take their baths every fortnightly

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by olisaEze(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hian! Did dey beg you to come and smell? cheesy

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by seven7clien(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
abeeegi
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
mohince:
He took up to his facebook page and write:

https://www.facebook.com/600644312/posts/10157615218829313/

Compared to your SHIT HOLE ?
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by SenecaTheYonger: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
I'm pretty sure Lagos is more dirtier than any city in the world, but Mark Zuckerberg didn't say anything negative about the state or country. Looks like it's his first time there.

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by peacefulhome(f): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Very smelly indeed , yet your people are rushing to get there. We just like to they disgrace our self at times.

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by TemmyT002(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
40% of south west people are homeless, you should be worried about that..

Let me not talk of 'iya biliki and baba monsura, that bathe once a day.

Mention the homeless people o
Dont be a mumu o

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by JosEast(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
oga please do your work
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ode... is your own brain not dirty like this.. even your country is dirty.. hv u been to ijora olopa in lagos?

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by muderyok(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
see this one
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by Lamasta(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
This one wan make people insult Buhari today ;S
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by maisauki: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
40% of south west people are homeless, you should be worried about that..

Let me not talk of 'iya biliki and baba monsura, that bathe once a day.
u want them to turn to fish
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by doctokwus: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tolexander:
Looking for a place to justify their cluelessness
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by thundafire: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
So Nigeria better pass them looking for news to divert from ajala

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by caprini1: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Why not concentrate on what took you there instead of this high display of unproffessionalism.
There are some odours that will make you loose control and say things you cant say on a normal sense.
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by makewetalk2: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
that is a very despicable comment to make about anyone. I do not blame him. He is a muslim and they generally always like to denigrate the US.
but on the main note: For those Muslims who quoted me, cussin me out i salute you well well. I do not identify with any tribe in Nigeria cos I am not biologically Nigerian. you can cuss your lineage and I dont care. for weeks I have condemned false christians here and the muslims were busy liking my comments. No christian quoted me to insult me or cuss me. Now, I expose islam and see how they troup against me. For evidence of how sincere and consistent I have been, I will repeat my questions. it has been established that no knowledgeable muslim have been able to answer me. they seem to have no answers to My questions which are:

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by Royalfurnitures: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Just mind your business man, you that is not dirty here, What have you achieved?
They are dirty yet live a better life than we That are neat here

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by adedayourt(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Stvpid boi
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Why be mad over a harmless comment

OK is Lagos and Ogun states not dirty ?

None as dirty as Aba

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by Abbeybailey(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Don't Mind him.
NEW YORK is DIRTY because it harbours the HIGHEST NUMBER OF BLACKS....among states followed by TEXAS
Sicko.
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by VAQAXY: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Useless silly talk. Go to American embassies across the world particularly Nigeria and see people waiting over night for visa that they will never get.

America is the best country on earth, that's why they use their visa denials to discipline our politicians.

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by brenister10: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Majek Fashek song about NEW YORK comes to mind. Indomie generation wont know this

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by Murphy123: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wetin concern me, na Buhari you wan put for trouble. Nonentity
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by berrystunn(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Noted

What do you want us to do ?
Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by brenister10: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Majek Fashek song about New York comes to mind. Indomie generation won't know this

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by PapaAdanna: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
First timer spotted

Mumu photographer

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by Biodun556(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
You're a photographer in the convoy of president diplomatic team.
This is beyond the scope of your work. Don't tell us tomorrow that Buhari is a bad person for sacking you.

Re: Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Coming from a man who leaves in a shithole country with no decent amenities or facilities. The British and Swiss who are more decent have focused on more important things bt this mumu photographer who isn’t world or locally renowned is blasting a country he would run to in time of economic distress.

Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu / Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima