Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) (2678 Views)

BDCs Back CBN’s Directive Stopping Use Of Domiciliary Accounts As Collateral / CBN Stops Use Of Foreign Currencies As Collateral For Naira Loan / I Need A Loan. My Car For Collateral. Payback In One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by DeadFool(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pardon me if I'm posting this in the wrong section, but I need this urgently.
I need a loan of #30,000 , to be paid back fully in 30 days time, with an interest rate between (5-10%)
I reside in Lagos, and I'm ready to leave my HP probook 6550b laptop (with receipt) as a collateral with the lender, till I'm able to settle the debt fully... I could also drop my university certificate if you want, to show you how serious I want this loan, and how genuine I am.
please, if you can help me out, you can reach me on 09075849861.... please Lagosians only ooo, because I cannot drop my laptop with someone in another state

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by DeadFool(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2019
here is a picture of the laptop...

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by DeadFool(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
loan still needed please...
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by DeadFool(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
please guys I need the loan latest before tomorrow ending... i'd provide my laptop, receipt, photocopy of my university result, photocopy of my national id, my house address, and I'd meet you up at any location of your choice to drop these items before you give me the loan, to be paid back with interest in 30 days time, before I claim back my items.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by Lagosfinder(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Your solution is on getcarbon.co, branch.co and zedvance.com
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by DeadFool(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2019
let someone help me out please.... or if you're ready to buy my laptop, hit me up please..
I need that money before today runs out...
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by DeadFool(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
I'm still in need of this please...
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by akinonigbinde: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
DeadFool:
please guys I need the loan latest before tomorrow ending... i'd provide my laptop, receipt, photocopy of my university result, photocopy of my national id, my house address, and I'd meet you up at any location of your choice to drop these items before you give me the loan, to be paid back with interest in 30 days time, before I claim back my items.
if you are indeed serious, then photocopy of your university result isn't anything. If you agree to 10% interest rate for one month along with the originals of your university certificate and original of national ID card as substantial collateral , then hit me up

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by innobarca(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
How much is the laptop? If you want to sell it
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by EtihadAirways(f): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
akinonigbinde:
if you are indeed serious, then photocopy of your university result isn't anything. If you agree to 10% interest rate for one month along with the originals of your university certificate and original of national ID card as substantial collateral , then hit me up

I should waybill this documents to you for just 30k loan?
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by akinonigbinde: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2019
EtihadAirways:

I should waybill this documents to you for just 30k loan?
the choice is yours

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by DeadFool(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
akinonigbinde:
I don't have my original university certificate with me at the moment... but I can drop my original national id card and my laptop (with receipt) with you instantly... I would also drop my facebook handle, so that in case I don't pay back, you can go there to disgrace me, for my family and the whole world to see... I could also drop my house address, so you can verify it in person, my church address also, so you can report me to my pastor if I default on the loan... I honestly need this loan and I don't know how well to convince you that I'm genuine and that i"ll pay back
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by MrCuteking(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
DeadFool:
I don't have my original university certificate with me at the moment... but I can drop my original national id card and my laptop (with receipt) with you instantly... I would also drop my facebook handle, so that in case I don't pay back, you can go there to disgrace me, for my family and the whole world to see... I could also drop my house address, so you can verify it in person, my church address also, so you can report me to my pastor if I default on the loan... I honestly need this loan and I don't know how well to convince you that I'm genuine and that i"ll pay back

You stay in Lagos? I would rather prefer to buy your laptop. How much is it? Please don't chat me privately if you are not serious..
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by DeadFool(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
MrCuteking:

You stay in Lagos? I would rather prefer to buy your laptop. How much is it? Please don't chat me privately if you are not serious..
I just sent you a message on whatsapp...
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by nelcliff(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
DeadFool:
I just sent you a message on whatsapp...

Good Luck And Remember To Payback As Promised If Your Request Is Granted.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by DeadFool(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
nelcliff:

Good Luck And Remember To Payback As Promised If Your Request Is Granted.
thanks... but no one has requested to help yet...
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by Jafestra: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
Pls I need your phone numbers. Thank you.
akinonigbinde:
the choice is yours
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by Jafestra: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
I need your phone numbers please. Thank you.
akinonigbinde:
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by DeadFool(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
I'm still in need of this please
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by akinonigbinde: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
Jafestra:
I need your phone numbers please. Thank you.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by vicardino(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Laptop configuration and honest evaluation please
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by DeadFool(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
vicardino:
Laptop configuration and honest evaluation please
it's an HP probook 6550b...

Intel core i3

480gb hard disk space

2.27ghz processor

3gb ram

64 bit operating system

Everything is working perfectly, except the backup battery... The battery is 5k... I should have changed it, but I don't have the funds to...
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by Jafestra: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
I called severally but you won't pick your calls nor response to sms.
akinonigbinde:
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
DeadFool:
Pardon me if I'm posting this in the wrong section, but I need this urgently.
I need a loan of #30,000 , to be paid back fully in 30 days time, with an interest rate between (5-10%)
I reside in Lagos, and I'm ready to leave my HP probook 6550b laptop (with receipt) as a collateral with the lender, till I'm able to settle the debt fully... I could also drop my university certificate if you want, to show you how serious I want this loan, and how genuine I am.
please, if you can help me out, you can reach me on 09075849861.... please Lagosians only ooo, because I cannot drop my laptop with someone in another state
I dey Abuja I for give u na
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by Neduzze5(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
DeadFool:
it's an HP probook 6550b...

Intel core i3

480gb hard disk space

2.27ghz processor

3gb ram

64 bit operating system

Everything is working perfectly, except the backup battery... The battery is 5k... I should have changed it, but I don't have the funds to...

I'm not in Lagos. Shouldn't have been very hard to give you the loan.

Try to download the Carbon (Paylater) app to see how much you can get.

Also try *901*11# to see if you're eligible for any loan.

Goodluck
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by ekehopp: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
gf
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by MrToothBrush: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
MrCuteking:

Did you later see this troll
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by MrCuteking(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
MrToothBrush:

Did you later see this troll
No, I didn't.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) by MrToothBrush: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
MrCuteking:

No, I didn't.
Regardless I wanted to be sure who you are
No probs yet

(1) (Reply)

Send Free Bulk Sms. @smartsmssolutions / Football Project Bet / If You Are An Affiliate With Jvzoo: You Must Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.