Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS (22400 Views)

Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate / Benjamin Kalu: Buhari, Ministers Should Cut Cost Of Governance Before NASS / Victims Of Senator Elisha Abbo’s Assault Fail To Appear Before Senate Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by RexTramadol1: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
That's how it works

No need to beg them to
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Princewell2012(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrvitalis:
And the two big boys still no come

Yet those two guy's are even their targets. They believed they are above the law.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by taiwolomo1: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
agabusta:

Burutai did not also attend the meeting summoned by Buhari last week. He is obviously not in the country. He was represented by Lt. Gen. Adeosun.
the guy be forming busy busy...on top nothing! Security =zero
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Flyingngel(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Burutai and IG of police no show face sake of say na Dem dey control Villa for Aso rock; Dem no say no love-vendor go make noise.
Abeg make Dem carry go.las Las we will leave this world one day to give account of our good and bad deeds.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Franklyspeakin: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Noted
agabusta:

Burutai did not also attend the meeting summoned by Buhari last week. He is obviously not in the country. He was represented by Lt. Gen. Adeosun.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Princewell2012(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Franklyspeakin:
If army chief and police chief still didn't come na em be say na vigilantes chief full the meeting grin grin grin grin grin

No b lie my brother. Na those two be their target sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by mrvitalis(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Princewell2012:

Yet those two guy's are even their targets. They believed they are above the law.
Are they not ?

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Princewell2012(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

Are they not ?

Yes because buhari is on power.

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by ChristianNorth: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
The two Fulanis (CoAS and IGP) refused to appear while the CAS (Bauchi), CNS( ND) and CDS (Yoruba) all appeared.

Ndi Fulani, una cup go soon full. Buhari will never be president forever.

I pity una if Tinubu or any body from SE/SS touches that seat again.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Godi25(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Franklyspeakin:
If army chief and police chief still didn't come na em be say na vigilantes chief full the meeting grin grin grin grin grin
Exactly.....

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Princewell2012(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
agabusta:

Burutai did not also attend the meeting summoned by Buhari last week. He is obviously not in the country. He was equally represented by Lt. Gen. Adeosun at the presidential security briefing.

Hmmm so buhari did not know that burathai is not in the country? Am speechless.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by slimfit1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Anything done in closed doors surely has non of our interest at heart.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Royalfurnitures: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
I don"t think they succumbed to his threat, they must Have been instructed from the villa to appear

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Simplyleo: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
freeze001:
A savvy, intelligent president would have already seen the news and taken some action or at least inquired into why the service chiefs would fail to appear before the NASS but unfortunately, we have an ancient, analogue walking corpse who only regurgitates his memories form the 70's and earlier or whatever he is fed. What a shame.
This one keeps screaming "analogue" everywhere because she heard people saying so. Pls how digital are you? What exactly do you even know about digital technology? Or you think having access to internet, using smart phones etc makes you digital?

Now, a simple question to you claiming digital, how does your phone represent a single character you type in digital form? I don't think this should be difficult for any digital person?

Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by RTSC2: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
These service chiefs don't realise that the president does not have more power than the Senate and reps.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by davillian(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
We are talking of securities brutai and adamu are missing na wa o.
Nothing is as important as this meeting.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by nasirujj(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ykc2:
Imagine America with Russia that can destroy the whole world, when ever they invite their service chiefs they will appear ,but here in Nigeria our rag tag soldiers that cannot even defeat fulani herds men not to talk of the almighty boko haram will not obey summons

The Army can't defeat bht abi. You should go and defeat them nah
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by bakescos01: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Simplyleo:

This one keeps screaming "analogue" everywhere because she heard people saying so. Pls how digital are you? What exactly do you even know about digital technology? Or you think having access to internet, using smart phones etc makes you digital?

Now, a simple question to you claiming digital, how does your phone represent a single character you type in digital form? I don't think this should be difficult for any digital person?

The issue is not about the person that made that comment. We are all talking about our slow president that isn't doing anything to make the country work. He doesn't even address his citizens. He doesn't care about you and me and I really don't know why someone like you is fighting for a man that don't know you eevn exist in the first place. People are being killed daily, alot of death should have easily been avoided if we have a president that cares. It's so sad our lives means nothing to this politicians and see people like you defending them then I weep for my country.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by babyfaceafrica: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Franklyspeakin:
cds na vigilante...chief of air ko?

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by adeswagsdmj(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
ChristianNorth:
The two Fulanis (CoAS and IGP) refused to appear while the CAS (Bauchi), CNS( ND) and CDS (Yoruba) all appeared.

Ndi Fulani, una cup go soon full. Buhari will never be president forever.

I pity una if Tinubu or any body from SE/SS touches that seat again.

You guys with ur rubbish analysis
Both the IGP and COAS aren’t Fulani

Buratai is a Kanuri from Borno
While Idris is a Nupe from Niger.

Pls we need History lessons in Nigeria

There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria apart from Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,Ijaw and Fulani

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Bluffly: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ykc2:
Imagine America with Russia that can destroy the whole world, when ever they invite their service chiefs they will appear ,but here in Nigeria our rag tag soldiers that cannot even defeat fulani herds men not to talk of the almighty boko haram will not obey summons
All they know is to harass road users with their yeye convoy

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Bluffly: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
adeswagsdmj:

There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria apart from Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,Ijaw and Fulani
They are Fulani slave hence Fulani
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by freeze001(f): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Simplyleo:

You see, in your bid to defend a fossil that should be enjoying his deserved retirement, you fail to see that intelligence stems more from knowing how to search for/source an information and apply findings to solve a current issue than to lay claim to knowing everything which no one does. There is no crime if I do not know how my phone represents characters typed in digital form. However, a simple search on the internet feeds me that information very easily.
However, the old hag you insist on hanging yourself for will not even comprehend your question, neither does he even possess simple, basic mastery/understanding of the internet so he will not even know to search for that information and in the process add to his knowledge. Instead, he and his ignorant goons u seem to share an affinity with, will see this question of yours as an attempt to criticise and insult him so rather than improve or seek knowledge, they will use the brute force of the military era he is stuck in to bully and arrest you. They will even charge you to court for asking a question capable of bringing insults and disrepute to the rotten sack of bones you call president and like Sowore, you will be locked away for no just cause. Continue supporting madness and tyranny you hear?
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Bimpe29: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
If you like meet with them for the rest of the month, it won't change anything.
People are dying everyday and necessary things are not done.
There is grand conspiracy, saboteurs, overstayed service chiefs, corruption and lack of political will towards an effective fight against the insurgency and other internal security challenges.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by ChristianNorth: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
adeswagsdmj:

I didn't know that.

Thanks
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by agabusta: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Princewell2012:

Hmmm so buhari did not know that burathai is not in the country? Am speechless.

So the Army starts and ends with Burutai??

If Burutai is not in the country, the army cannot provide security brief to the president??

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
nairalee:
It's in Nigeria that you'll see people blatantly defying Senators and Representatives because they feel they only owe allegiance to the president. We kuku have an inefficient president so they do ANYHOW knowing noone can question them.

Na oyinbo invent democracy and our current system of government o. But we carry am come turn am upside down.

If na to copy rubbish, crime etc we go do am perfectly. But copy Religion, Development, Technology, Good Governance etc na different tori u go hear.

Shiooooor

When the only thing Senators and Reps know how to do best is to chop money and throw chairs as well as curse themselves, who will take em serious?
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Simplyleo: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
freeze001:

You see, in your bid to defend a fossil that should be enjoying his deserved retirement, you fail to see that intelligence stems more from knowing how to search for/source an information and apply findings to solve a current issue than to lay claim to knowing everything which no one does. There is no crime if I do not know how my phone represents characters typed in digital form. However, a simple search on the internet feeds me that information very easily.
However, the old hag you insist on hanging yourself for will not even comprehend your question, neither does he even possess simple, basic mastery/understanding of the internet so he will not even know to search for that information and in the process add to his knowledge. Instead, he and his ignorant goons u seem to share an affinity with, will see this question of yours as an attempt to criticise and insult him so rather than improve or seek knowledge, they will use the brute force of the military era he is stuck in to bully and arrest you. They will even charge you to court for asking a question capable of bringing insults and disrepute to the rotten sack of bones you call president and like Sowore, you will be locked away for no just cause. Continue supporting madness and tyranny you hear?
[/s]
You are still talking trash.

A digital person like you should have done that effortlessly without using Google.

You claim to be digital, pls go ahead and tell me how ur phone represents a dot (.) In digital format before digital processing. Whether or not you use google is not my business, just prove you are actually a digital person as you claim.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Princewell2012(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
agabusta:

So the Army starts and ends with Burutai??

If Burutai is not in the country, the army cannot provide security brief to the president??

My problem is why will buhari summoned one who is not in the country. I believed he should know better. Good morning.
Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by agabusta: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Princewell2012:

My problem is why will buhari summoned one who is not in the country. I believed he should know better. Good morning.

And you are still not getting the point. Institutions are different from the person manning them.

If the president summons the CBN to provide an immediate briefing for him, and the governor of the CBN was unavoidably absent, it does not mean that request will not be met. Emefiele will simply delegate someone to do the briefing, most especially if the President was already aware of his absence.

So because the President needs a security briefing from the Head of all security agencies, and Burutai is not in the country, that request must be put on hold till he comes back?? Someone (most likely the most senior officer) will simply fill his shoes. As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS by Princewell2012(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2019
agabusta:

And you are still not getting the point. Institutions are different from the person manning them.

If the president summons the CBN to provide an immediate briefing for him, and the governor of the CBN was unavoidably absent, it does not mean that request will not be met. Emefiele will simply delegate someone to do the briefing, most especially if the President was already aware of his absence.

So because the President needs a security briefing from the Head of all security agencies, and Burutai is not in the country, that request must be put on hold till he comes back?? Someone (most likely the most senior officer) will simply fill his shoes. As simple as that.

Noted. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Atiku's Lawsuit Challenging Tinubu's Attendance Of Chicago University Thrown Out / CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.