Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo (56898 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / 7 Students Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Fvcking bastards....

Can't think of better way of living.

Fvcking bastards.
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by GGirll: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.
No happiness can possibly come to the mind of anyone who has lost someone dear to them to cultism but it did to mine when I lost a dear friend "Icebug" to cultism in the nineties.

He was very promising, amongst the best in the Structural Engineering class and a ladies' man because of his sizable manhood.
He was also my go-to-guy on Calculus and Engineering design.

The heartbreak was out of this world.

I knew it forever altered a part of me because I left his funeral happy that I was lucky to have borrowed his scientific calculator and one Strength of Materials textbook two days before he was killed.

That course strength of materials!!!!!
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by WarriAproko: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Which cult get battle make I put fire..more to die.
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by chukwudiology(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
It's a pity, am just sorry for the parents of these ones that has lost their lives...
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.
No happiness can possibly come to the mind of anyone who has lost someone dear to them to cultism but it did to mine when I lost a dear friend "Icebug" to cultism in the nineties.

He was very promising, amongst the best in the Structural Engineering class and a ladies' man because of his sizable manhood.

I knew it forever altered a part of me because I left his funeral surprisingly very happy that I was lucky to have borrowed his scientific calculator and one Strength of Materials textbook two days before he was killed.

God knows I didn't want to return it.

Four things I'm sure about the real person behind this Monika:

1. He should be in his late 30's our early 40's

2. He's a Uniben graduate (My ama Mata)

3. He's Igbo by tribe and resides in Benin

4. He's an intellect who would be fun to be with in real life.

As a bonus, the guy na big clown.

Modified: I've gathered all these clue from his comments over time.

9 Likes

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Myself2(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Who be this alarmist OP, you said 8 people killed but you only showed the picture of 1 corpse on the ground
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Osobi32(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Stupid Kids

1 Like

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by KIDfurniture(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wow beautiful....

1 Like

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Edyice: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
That's life for you people choose what they wanted

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Cultists are the most foolish and useless set of people in Nigeria.

What is the whole point ?

Youth , please AVOID these miscreants and always report their suspicious activity to the police.
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Situation001(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.

I knew it forever altered a part of me. I had not only lost my big-preeked homie but also my sanity because I left his funeral surprisingly very happy that I was lucky to have borrowed his new Casio scientific calculator and one Strength of Materials textbook two days before he was killed.

baba wèrè ni bòbó yìí sá.. �

1 Like

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by AngelicBeing: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.

I knew it forever altered a part of me. I had not only lost my big-preeked homie but also my sanity because I left his funeral surprisingly very happy that I was lucky to have borrowed his new Casio scientific calculator and one Strength of Materials textbook two days before he was killed.

You have started again with your jugunu analysis shocked

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by WIZGUY69(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=Agugbadin post=82499667][/quote]

This is a case of Mistaken. identity, OAU can be likened to Redeemers University and convent in terms of cult activities
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by simple250: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

Why??!... So they don't join cults or get killed by cultists??! The latter is highly unlikely... With regards to the former, that's up to the child, and the upbringing he/she received from home... These days, most kids join cults from primary and secondary schools.

My guy ,even if you grow inside church from primary school when you enter AAU or AUCHI POLY some how some how them must involve you .The poorest private school is better than those schools.
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.

I knew it forever altered a part of me. I had not only lost my big-preeked homie but also my sant.
. 90's ? And you could still remember the courses ,and text books you used then?
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by simple250: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Georgry:

Auchi poly is one of the most peaceful school in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by deor03(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Idiots !!!!!!!
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by iSlayer: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.

LWKMD! Monkey!
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by maak400: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.

Chai.... this guy don craze finish walahi grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by djoey89: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.

This guy na legend of madness damn so creative.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by jojothegreat(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
simple250:

My guy ,even if you grow inside church from primary school when you enter AAU or AUCHI POLY some how some how them must involve you .The poorest private school is better than those schools.

Hmm
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by erico2k2(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
subtlemee:
Guys will hear this and will still go and join pay dues to be killed
Do you really believe people join with their clear eyes? what of if you were deceived to the Den and get initiated?
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Mairice125: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Awu
McTobe:
Let’s be realistic guys we were more reasonable, and game was for men. It was used strictly for Students politics so that we guard SUG secrecy for when we want to do riot in school or go for NANS Campaign. In my deck I was about one of the youngest on board but we had respect for other people and human life. It cant occur to me that IGWE will encourage you to go after another student because of a simple disagreement or because of a babe. Cultism is not fashionable anymore, nothing to gain at least back then we used it to hold the VC & even the SUG Presido from misbehaving. The Presido know as e go be if he go and represent the wrong arguments on behalf of student. When we meet in the Compass he will be sorry so Order was Order and men respected other men no matter who they are bkos anything you know dem too know. That was then not now, Cultism is not fashionable guys if you are already in use your head and be passive, if you are not in yet then avoid it altogether, there is no point.
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by GOFRONT(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Calculus in the Nineties....NwaAmaikpe

Chaiii.....Now, I know say your quest and thirst for knowledge no be today e start.....e don tey

1 Like

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Cannonleo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and you ate burial rice ontop it
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Lugianostar(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
I don't comment on self made woes since they made their choices in kissing the devil's ring so be it.
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by FGodsgift(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ur papa & mama send yhu kum skool buh yhu decide 2 join bad gang. Now, dey av killed yhu naw. Our ppl say let's by our self do ourselves... No sympathy
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by joepepsy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
God! Who born you grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Architectsly: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.

This is one of the problems we having in this country. Just look at ur comment and i shake head 4 u.
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by omodave(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
simple250:

Oga don't say what you don't know....i don't know why people will just come out saying what dey don't know just to feel relevant by commenting rubbish..
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by nickxtra(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
simple250:
Pls dont send your children to this school even if the admission is free .

AAU EKPOMA
DELTA STATE UNI ABRAKA
AUCHI POLY
UNIBEN
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION EKIADOLOR
UNI PORT
UNI CALABAR
MAPOLY

Federal Poly, Oko, Aderemi College of Education, Ondo
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by annayawchee: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Georgry:

Auchi poly is one of the most peaceful school in Nigeria
defender of Auchi. . I know you will be here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Odunlami Murdered By Robbers In UK Over ‘Fake’ £300k Watch / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice / Osabuohien Ehigiator, Nigerian Mafia Boss Arrested In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.