Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

As Emigration By Naijas 2 Other Countries Increases, Drop Ur Advice 4 Them Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / As Emigration By Naijas 2 Other Countries Increases, Drop Ur Advice 4 Them Here (477 Views)

Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire Along Ife-ibadan Expressway. VIDEO / Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped / Tipper Crashes On 3 Buses & 2 Other Cars On Anambra Bridge, Kills 5 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Emigration By Naijas 2 Other Countries Increases, Drop Ur Advice 4 Them Here by nlPoster: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: As Emigration By Naijas 2 Other Countries Increases, Drop Ur Advice 4 Them Here by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Any country you migrate to or if you ever find yourself abroad, make enquiries and find out where Nigerians and Africans in general are mostly based/concentrated then make you avoid living or seeking accommodation in those places, find somewhere else and stay and just visit naija folks.
Also beware of the visitors you receive to your house, i once received a visitor to my house in Kuala Lumpur and within 20 minutes narcotics police busted my door and arrested us all.
I was lucky to get off the drug charge but not before spending some time in Sungah Buloh, Seremban and Kemta (Perak) prisons (penjara) totalling 9+ months. Now na only how far for street.
Respect the natives of the host country and their culture, religion and values if you no want problem.
Again beware of your fellow Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: As Emigration By Naijas 2 Other Countries Increases, Drop Ur Advice 4 Them Here by nlPoster: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
God would help us.
Re: As Emigration By Naijas 2 Other Countries Increases, Drop Ur Advice 4 Them Here by nlPoster: 2:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Any advice on money management since majority of Nigerians overseas remit money home once they start working?
Re: As Emigration By Naijas 2 Other Countries Increases, Drop Ur Advice 4 Them Here by DexterousOne(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
My advice is simply that Nigerians should drop their shithole mentality at Murtala

Don't let it cross over with you to the developed world

I see this plan out all the time while I'm overseas

Drop the repugnant mentality that made Africa a shithole in the first place

Once you do that
You will be fine
Re: As Emigration By Naijas 2 Other Countries Increases, Drop Ur Advice 4 Them Here by nlPoster: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Pius Adesanmi To Be Laid To Rest Today October 26th / Chilean Military Plane Disappears With 38 People On Board. / Cheap Hotel In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.