Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Peter Obi Blasts Ngige Says; Stop Attacking Me, Focus On Your Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Blasts Ngige Says; Stop Attacking Me, Focus On Your Work (243 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Hillary Clinton Tweets At Buhari, Says "Stop Killing ENDSARS Protesters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Blasts Ngige Says; Stop Attacking Me, Focus On Your Work by Odinceblog1: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2019

The vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the February general elections, Mr. Peter Obi, has said the Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige should Focus on his Ministerial Work.

He said Ngige’s achievement as the governor of Anambra State was too little to erase his (Obi’s) achievements and reputation before the people of Anambra State who he served for eight years.

He asked Ngige to focus his energy on how to make Nigeria work, rather than dissipating energy on how to pull him down.

Peter Obi spoke through his Media Adviser, Valentine Obienyem in a statement made available to journalists.

The PDP VP candidate was reacting to a newspaper publication credited to Ngige wherein the minister allegedly said he was ashamed of the quality of roads constructed by his successors, including Obi.

Obi in the statement wondered why Ngige loved attacking him, stating that he had hardly made any bad comments against Ngige even in the heat of electioneering.

READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/peter-obi-blasts-ngige-says-stop-attacking-me-focus-on-your-work/
Re: Peter Obi Blasts Ngige Says; Stop Attacking Me, Focus On Your Work by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ngige is a short foolish lost Goat!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Lawmaker, Ben Murray Bruce Has Said, 'president Buhari Showed Maturity An / Today In History! 26/09/1889:- 1st Anniversary Of Negro Slave In Brazil / The Fact You Don't Know About Mlm Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.