Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nonso Okafor Wins As Tribunal Dismisses Obinna Ngonadi, Ypp’s Petition. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nonso Okafor Wins As Tribunal Dismisses Obinna Ngonadi, Ypp’s Petition. (261 Views)

Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig / Osun Election: Tribunal Dismisses APC, Oyetola, INEC Objections Against Adeleke / Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nonso Okafor Wins As Tribunal Dismisses Obinna Ngonadi, Ypp’s Petition. by obinnaokeke225: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
The Anambra State House Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Awka, today, Monday, 23rd of September, 2019, has dismissed the petition brought before it by the Young Progressive Party Anambra State House of Assembly Candidate for Nnewi North Constituency, Dr. Obinna Ngonadi and his party, challenging the declaration of Hon. Chukwunonso Peter as the winner of the March 9th, 2019, Anambra State House of Assembly Election in Nnewi.

In a Press Release sent to Anaedoonline, Hon Okafor Nonso Smart thanked The Almighty God and his supporters for this victory and equally reached out to his opponent Dr. Obinna Ngonadi to come together for them to work together.

According to him ” To my brother Obinna Ngonadi, I am reaching out to you again, just like I did to all my opponents after my victory. Let us join hands and work for the progress of our people. They have spoken at the election and the tribunal upheld their choice.

This is an opportunity for us to get back to our people and build our community. Like I always say, the election will come and go but we remain brothers.

See The Full Tribunal Details Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/09/23/nonso-okafor-wins-as-tribunal-dismisses-obinna-ngonadi-ypps-petition/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP, Atiku File Appeal At Supreme Court Over Tribunal Judgement / #bayelsadecide APC Doesn't Have A Valid Candidate - Gov. Dickson [VIDEO] / What Adesina Told World Leaders At UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.